reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
I can't get the game to work, and when I go to delete the folder it says I need permission from my user account. It is a one account PC, so what gives?

lazy-salmon

Dec 17, 2019
the ether items give large amounts of mana but it also drops the loyalty of the user, use other items instead

i like rawkanoth (idk if i spelled the name of this old dude right) and also marion because of their absorption skill that drains the mana of enemies which is useful for the demon bosses with skills that can one shot targets and force them to do normal attack instead

when I saw the pics of the game on the 1st post, the one with the censored face, I really hoped that ares will eventually replace baroque and become a harem king since we all know baroque is a scum just because of his looks no need to reveal that

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
try to battle the fucking king. and this is what i get:

its satisfying that the king didnt get payed

on the other hand, his royal guard level ups that they can destroy enemy bases

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hi anyone can tell me about game like this but with revenge option on its NTR like barque?
thank you

something with better MC not a usless robot that follow order only
i got very sorry feeling for seria to fall in love with such a loser

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
this game is so bugged --' 1588190202097.png

since i've a bit of codding skills i would have tryed to solve it, but nah it's not in english can't find where the problem is. Kinda sad to delete the game, i've got no will to play it all again from the beginning

RaginAgainst

Jun 8, 2017
How do you get Chloe's last prisoner event? The 10th undress stage, I've had her captured several times then rescued her but there's nothing in the mirror once she's back in my army.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
anyone has an issue with enemy soldier walking past leane if leane use holy sword technique?
It can also happen for other characters, i don't think i've seen it on Leane at all, so i'm guessing it's random. Just cry and reload.

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
For whoever wants to cheat within this game and just want to watch the story or corrupt heroines with ease. Game has a hidden satisfaction gauge(for the king) that is what boosts his attempts on stealing ur girls. It's based in the time u took to take territories, send girls, events and so what... With SpoilerAL and this ssg, u can edit the captains, troops, king satisfaction, money, etc. Just make sure to use SpoilerAL 6.2(Gentleman patched) found in japanese necocan last forums. If can't find, i guess i'll add a link to my already patched SpoilerAL. Remember to avoid applying english patch, cause it only works with past library and will kill it's newer functions or reading methods that were added by Gentleman on newer updates.
how to use it?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Found the first game with a little bit English translation... No idea how to upload though sooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Is this game worth the time for someone not into NTR? How much non-NTR content are we talking about? Harem content in non-NTR route?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Is this game worth the time for someone not into NTR? How much non-NTR content are we talking about? Harem content in non-NTR route?
honestly? no. but it depend.. u can still probably appreciated the game for the gameplay while ignoring the ntr aspect of it.

u can totally do a no-ntr run, but u need to know the game very well and know what and how do stuff correctly, but it's possible.
there is a jap wiki with all the information u need, and there is a program (spoilerAL_6.2) that let u cheat and change whatever value u whant in the game. there is a build-in cheats that let you be OP, double the game velocity, shut off combat animation or stop the king chase ur girls (and if u do this u need to be worried only to not lose them while fight the enemies).

btw, there is only 1 scene between mc and each girl, and no mc harem event of any kind.
every other scenes in the game are ntr of some kind (king, enemy etcc) plus 2 or 3 random rape events.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
The MC can only get with one girl. Once he has had sex with one of them, the affection indicator disappears for all the other girls and they can't get romanced anymore, so no harem ending.
As far as NTR goes, you can easily avoid it, depending on the difficulty you're playing on. Both the harem and prisoner NTR mechanics are not much of a threat on silver difficulty f.e..
Now, technically the NTR content (aka, the harem and captive scenes) far outweigh the scenes including the MC, however, since you can only go for one girl anyway, you can just feed all the female generals you don't care about to the harem to trigger their scenes. Plus, there are a number of female characters that the MC can't romance at all and they also have some scenes.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
The MC can only get with one girl. Once he has had sex with one of them, the affection indicator disappears for all the other girls and they can't get romanced anymore, so no harem ending.
As far as NTR goes, you can easily avoid it, depending on the difficulty you're playing on. Both the harem and prisoner NTR mechanics are not much of a threat on silver difficulty f.e..
Now, technically the NTR content (aka, the harem and captive scenes) far outweigh the scenes including the MC, however, since you can only go for one girl anyway, you can just feed all the female generals you don't care about to the harem to trigger their scenes. Plus, there are a number of female characters that the MC can't romance at all and they also have some scenes.
Yeah I guess I will skip this one. NTR turns me off in a big way. And don't really wanna play the game just for scene with one girl anyway. But thanks to both you and Evil987 for the info :) Appreciate it.

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
honestly? no. but it depend.. u can still probably appreciated the game for the gameplay while ignoring the ntr aspect of it.

u can totally do a no-ntr run, but u need to know the game very well and know what and how do stuff correctly, but it's possible.
there is a jap wiki with all the information u need, and there is a program (spoilerAL_6.2) that let u cheat and change whatever value u whant in the game. there is a build-in cheats that let you be OP, double the game velocity, shut off combat animation or stop the king chase ur girls (and if u do this u need to be worried only to not lose them while fight the enemies).

btw, there is only 1 scene between mc and each girl, and no mc harem event of any kind.
every other scenes in the game are ntr of some kind (king, enemy etcc) plus 2 or 3 random rape events.
but how to use it while its in japanese language?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
but how to use it while its in japanese language?
if u mean the jap wiki, just translate the page with google translator.

if u mean the cheat program: spoilerAL use a pre-made file that is a huge table with all the value of the game ready to be changed (just like CE and cheat table, it's the same thing), in this thread someone have uploaded the english SSG version, but the old jap version is still easy to use, it surely require some more time to check the values and a lot of trial and error, but it's doable.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
This is slightly off topic but not by much considering this is the sequel, but does anyone have a full save of the first game after the patch?
Edit:
Never mind i got it myself if anyone wants a full save of the original leane of evil blade here

Last edited:

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016
It never fails to amaze me how even the pure love path of these NTR games is better written than most pure love games out there. It's a pity we don't get more protagonist X heroine of choice scenes. I mean he didn't even need to add more CG just more text and reuse the same CG events.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes