• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Thanks at least now I know that scene is unavoidable, but the scene I was refering to, it happens when the new holy king builds an harem and Ares enters, the king having sex with Carla and later with Seria
literally EVERY ntr events in the game is avoidable, if u know how to protect the girls of course.

the game itself is made to force the girls to be ntr by both enemy or the king, it's up to the player do stuff to protect all the girls while at the same time distract the king (with more concubines, high satisfaction etcc) and push the enemy line and power up his army.

for the diamond city event, just like other have already said, u need to raise loyalty high enough for that girl, and when the day come up, pick the right choice (if i remember correctly it's the first, "go to chech [girls name]" or something like that), and the king will fuck a random comcubine instead your girl.

to raise loyalty just buy the cheapest thing in the shop and give it to the girl (to check his loyalty stat select the girl and check his status page).

SirWyckstroy

Apr 25, 2020
literally EVERY ntr events in the game is avoidable, if u know how to protect the girls of course.

the game itself is made to force the girls to be ntr by both enemy or the king, it's up to the player do stuff to protect all the girls while at the same time distract the king (with more concubines, high satisfaction etcc) and push the enemy line and power up his army.

for the diamond city event, just like other have already said, u need to raise loyalty high enough for that girl, and when the day come up, pick the right choice (if i remember correctly it's the first, "go to chech [girls name]" or something like that), and the king will fuck a random comcubine instead your girl.

to raise loyalty just buy the cheapest thing in the shop and give it to the girl (to check his loyalty stat select the girl and check his status page).
Thanks, that was very useful. (y)(y)

lazy-salmon

Dec 17, 2019
Nora escapes the from the enemy every single time, how do you make the enemy ntr her?
I tried spying and make her charge on the enemy with 1 hp but she still escapes

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Nora escapes the from the enemy every single time, how do you make the enemy ntr her?
I tried spying and make her charge on the enemy with 1 hp but she still escapes
You have to first take back Northern Castle from Kasim. Then Nora should have affection stat in her status and possible to ntr.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
is there someway to kill trump twin darouqe myself or only way is his true face that kill him?

lazy-salmon

Dec 17, 2019
it is annoying when the idiot king goes near the front lines making you abandon your defensive positions.
I originally went for this game for the lewd stuff but I stayed for the gameplay. I wish you can freely adjust the difficulty
bronze on the part where you capture the highland capital so you can blitz your way to the capital and make it harder when fighting the ntr country since I don't want to repeat the long part where there is still no ntr

also, the ambrosia item gives 10 loyalty points and can be bought at the fortress in the east of the ntr emperor's palace

WibuTampan

Apr 20, 2020
it is annoying when the idiot king goes near the front lines making you abandon your defensive positions.
I originally went for this game for the lewd stuff but I stayed for the gameplay. I wish you can freely adjust the difficulty
bronze on the part where you capture the highland capital so you can blitz your way to the capital and make it harder when fighting the ntr country since I don't want to repeat the long part where there is still no ntr

also, the ambrosia item gives 10 loyalty points and can be bought at the fortress in the east of the ntr emperor's palace
you can skip the diamond city capture after cleared the game once IIRC. but well I have tried the torquise diff one and the troop difference is too big lol, except you're doing restart. but restart itself have downside coz you start with the same troop from the cleared game (of course the enemy too). I struggle on restart coz I use beatrice from the last game and I chose leane kingdom so I have to fight beatrice with 12k troops wizard.
sadly, there is no way if you mean to leveling with bronze diff at diamond city capture and do hard after that.

LoveLess_Angel135

Aug 17, 2019
after playing the game here what I found out.
if you don't want any of your "commander" to get taken away build those harem building to level 5 immediately in every town and fort. don't let any of them get to capture at all.
soooo cheers

odino

Aug 14, 2017
how is progress of leane of evil blade? is it finished?think i seen that name somewhere in wiki or makura man i most learn far east languages

and can someone make a mod or patch that allow me to kill barouqe and his sons after ludwig die?
that guy is disgusting more than orange head hittler

Evil987

May 27, 2018
how is progress of leane of evil blade? is it finished?think i seen that name somewhere in wiki or makura man i most learn far east languages
both the first and second game (this thread is for the second one), are completed and finished products.
and can someone make a mod or patch that allow me to kill barouqe and his sons after ludwig die?
that guy is disgusting more than orange head hittler
nope, baroque is the main real villain/feature of the game, if u remove him u literally remove half the game (and at least 75% or more of total sex scenes of the game)

Reactions: odino

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Am I the only one who was kinda disappointed about Act 3 because of this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, really good game overall with a solid strategy portion.
i absolutely agree with you. the build up until late game is awesome, but the late game itself and endings are really MEH..
too much girls, too much potential events wasted. in the end i think there was a simply lack of time, will, money and resurce to properly end the game.
despite that, the game is still one of the most good ntr game out there, but it hurt me think that it could be was a truly masterpiece. probably a project too big for this dev.

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes