nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Seem like i can avoid King NTR event after defend of the north bridge by feed all girls and get 100 royality of all girls
1)You must raise loyalty before capturing the fort before the capital (the one that starts empty and is instantly reinforced)
2)You only need 100 loyalty for one girl of the following: main route heroine (Marion also counts for yellow faction), Carla, Seria.

Kuuhakuzero

Apr 30, 2020
For whoever wants to cheat within this game and just want to watch the story or corrupt heroines with ease. Game has a hidden satisfaction gauge(for the king) that is what boosts his attempts on stealing ur girls. It's based in the time u took to take territories, send girls, events and so what... With SpoilerAL and this ssg, u can edit the captains, troops, king satisfaction, money, etc. Just make sure to use SpoilerAL 6.2(Gentleman patched) found in japanese necocan last forums. If can't find, i guess i'll add a link to my already patched SpoilerAL. Remember to avoid applying english patch, cause it only works with past library and will kill it's newer functions or reading methods that were added by Gentleman on newer updates.
For whoever wants to cheat within this game and just want to watch the story or corrupt heroines with ease. Game has a hidden satisfaction gauge(for the king) that is what boosts his attempts on stealing ur girls. It's based in the time u took to take territories, send girls, events and so what... With SpoilerAL and this ssg, u can edit the captains, troops, king satisfaction, money, etc. Just make sure to use SpoilerAL 6.2(Gentleman patched) found in japanese necocan last forums. If can't find, i guess i'll add a link to my already patched SpoilerAL. Remember to avoid applying english patch, cause it only works with past library and will kill it's newer functions or reading methods that were added by Gentleman on newer updates.
then how to ares get sex with heroines?

Rahzzy

Jul 23, 2017
you can do that in act 2. when you try to collect those, remember to check your mirror every so often for events, text, and cgs leading up to the rapes.

it's on the wiki under the mod section. f5 = turning battle animations on an off, f6 = double speed for characters on and off, f7 = turn the enemy health to 2 on and off, f8 = forbid the king and guards from moving on and off
Just to be sure Is act 2 After you take diamond city?

May 2, 2020
I ve been playing till the night at the beach with Seria, and before keep playing i want to know just 1 thing, guys can somebody answer me ?

Ares is a cuck or an Alpha?

nijam66

May 11, 2019
Anyone else not getting this to run? Is there more to do to apply translation patch, other than extracting to root folder od the game?

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
the main Character is Ares right? so, can i control the cousin or the cousin will act as another character in this case enemy and fuck your girls?¿
Nope, King is control his own, walk around or send his troops to take your girl to his harem

You can take your girl back in 19 day(19 sec) but you need to do it in time or your girl will get fuck by that annoying shit king

but if you want to see some girl get fuck by king you just need to decrease mob girl in his harem and send a girl that you want to cuck to king.

May 2, 2020
Nope, King is control his own, walk around or send his troops to take your girl to his harem

You can take your girl back in 19 day(19 sec) but you need to do it in time or your girl will get fuck by that annoying shit king

but if you want to see some girl get fuck by king you just need to decrease mob girl in his harem and send a girl that you want to cuck to king.
Thank you

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
anyone have save file before the first king die?
Doesn't seem to be a way to post individual saves.
Anyway, save 31 is the at the beginning of King's death story, saves 35,36,39 before first NTR event for respectively Marion (Aura Route), Beatrice (Hestia Route), Leane (Stormlance Route). Stormlance starts with all West conquered, others with only bare minimum.

Reactions: peih

WibuTampan

Apr 20, 2020
how to stop losing? those guys are jsut too op, can someone help me with combat????
what difficulty are you playing? I focus on wizards (beatrice and that west girl) to battle almost everything in bronze and silver. IDK if it works on higher diff though
also IIRC there is a table of class advantage for battle but I'm too lazy to read it :ROFLMAO:
oh btw whose guys you mean?

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
how to stop losing? those guys are jsut too op, can someone help me with combat????
Mage or Bishop who can use offensive skill are OP just focus to rise their lv.

For me i just use male Bishop (Aura Route) to clear everything since begining to late game

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes