haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
What can you do to progress romances with the girls? I tried taking the capitol, defended towards the east and entered the next stage. The following happened to one of the girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... but above you mentioned another option. I don't remember having a lot of choice when it came to being in a romance with her or not. Does it depend solely on your loyalty rating?

This makes me think there are other women who can be romanced somehow before taking it.
Are there certain gifts you need to give them? Certain places you need to talk to them or other factors to trigger the romances?

EDIT: I just tried loading a save before taking the capitol. Loaded her with green juice to lower her loyalty to 20 from 90+ and then sped through to the scenes after defending towards the east. It made no difference for her(Seria), but one of the other girls had swapped with another. So is there are random element to it as well? The only thing I had changed was one girl's loyalty and 2 others changed places.
The reason that happened is because you were already romancing her more than the other girls so your save before taking the capital wouldn't have changed the result of her already being in the harem. You'd have to go to a save where you've finally left the island and just chosen a nation. At that point you'd need to ignore her and increase loyalty of a different girl then talk to them alot. You'll know you're on the right track as those cutscenes where the MC is talking to Seria about go back to her village and being with her before the taking the capitol will have a different girl. After the harem stuffs been established then you can begin romancing Seria normally.

For gifts lots of consumables are your best bet, you could use bread I personally liked using the large meals (I can't remember exactly what the name of them are). But if you buy alot of these and then give a bunch to a girl the loyalty will be high and then you can begin romancing them. The main trigger to romancing a girl is high loyalty and then you can look at their stats page if they can be romanced then there should be a second stat showing their affection towards the MC. Keep these both high and just keep talking to them over and over again. Some of the girls to advanced in there romance option will lead to them needing you to do something specific, but some just talking will lead to sex. If the MC has sex with one of the girls the game locks out any further romancing with the other girls.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The reason that happened is because you were already romancing her more than the other girls so your save before taking the capital wouldn't have changed the result of her already being in the harem. You'd have to go to a save where you've finally left the island and just chosen a nation. At that point you'd need to ignore her and increase loyalty of a different girl then talk to them alot. You'll know you're on the right track as those cutscenes where the MC is talking to Seria about go back to her village and being with her before the taking the capitol will have a different girl. After the harem stuffs been established then you can begin romancing Seria normally.

For gifts lots of consumables are your best bet, you could use bread I personally liked using the large meals (I can't remember exactly what the name of them are). But if you buy alot of these and then give a bunch to a girl the loyalty will be high and then you can begin romancing them. The main trigger to romancing a girl is high loyalty and then you can look at their stats page if they can be romanced then there should be a second stat showing their affection towards the MC. Keep these both high and just keep talking to them over and over again. Some of the girls to advanced in there romance option will lead to them needing you to do something specific, but some just talking will lead to sex. If the MC has sex with one of the girls the game locks out any further romancing with the other girls.
I think I'm starting to understand the way to get the most NTR out of it.
For those who haven't seen the story yet.
Don't click the spoilers within the spoiler as they mention the women by name.

EDIT: Bah, tried running it again and it seems it's just random. Carla was picked and she hadn't been in battle at all. At the same time I'd showered the mage assistants of beatrice with gifts and used them in battle, but they were not picked.

Last edited:
Reactions: haywire_hero

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks, I did the opposite.

EDIT: After trying it with all at 100 I got a dialogue option that prevented Carla from becoming a concubine. It seems like I am romancing Carla already for some reason. I haven't even talked to her. I'll just start with her.

Last edited:

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
haywire_hero I'm in a bind when it comes to moving on to the next girl.
EDIT: within spoiler
You might try getting her raped by Hippians, but King only breaks love route for Nora/Dorothy (can lock bad ending for Beatrice/Cynthia).
In general, for when events lock down the route check the (seems to be wrong here, I'm guessing event 6 locks down route as event 7 happens only in the final stage)

FreyBB

Jun 7, 2020
Guys is there a way to kill that bastard Baroq? The moment he become a ---- i wanted to kill him. To be honest the plot is so anticlimactic that i could cry a river and my anger towards this plot is burning like thousand suns.
BTW haw i can have some good time with generals this whole Ares seems like sexles idiot in this game. ARGH i wasynt enraged like that for quite i time i thinking i will drop this shit sine im a hero in this game and i mean shit at the same time. And battles were really fun too. This is so bullshit.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
haywire_hero I'm in a bind when it comes to moving on to the next girl.
EDIT: within spoiler
Honestly I've never ran into that issue with her or anyone, so you might be screwed. Something must've triggered to treat her as your only romance option which is strange, as I've been able to speak with her and get her to her brother without getting locked in with just her. Was the first time you talked to her before or after the capital? Is the loyalty of the other girls high? As the only time I can think of where generals will be hostile towards the MC commands and not want to talk is if loyalty is very low.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Honestly I've never ran into that issue with her or anyone, so you might be screwed. Something must've triggered to treat her as your only romance option which is strange, as I've been able to speak with her and get her to her brother without getting locked in with just her. Was the first time you talked to her before or after the capital? Is the loyalty of the other girls high? As the only time I can think of where generals will be hostile towards the MC commands and not want to talk is if loyalty is very low.
It was after. I didn't talk to or use a single woman in a fight before the capital and had them all at 100 loyalty. In fact I gave them all a meal just before invading the capital to make sure they were all 100.

nojszu Sorry, didn't work. She even changed sides and all the other women still act jealous.
FreyBB Sorry, but what did you expect. The whole point of the game is NTR.

FreyBB

Jun 7, 2020
@FreyBB Sorry, but what did you expect. The whole point of the game is NTR.
I dont mind NTR but for gods sake IM the main lead here so it should be up to ME. The only thing they needed to do is give option to kill that useless trash.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
FreyBB NTR is the opposite of choice. It is your choice being taken away. Some games have an NTR subplot, but this is an NTR game.

It's a bit ironic, because I'm also frustrated for losing my choice... but in another sense, not the NTR one.

Last edited:

Scythiu

May 20, 2020
hi, guys I have a question is pure non-NTR route possible .... I mean before conquering the middle map ... raising loyalty with all girls to som serious numbers so king don't pick them ? i want to avoid initial "non avoidable ntr" .... i know i can later protect all of them by building harems etc ... i just dont know if i can avoid initial situation

i read on some places it is possible elsewhere it is not

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Lol, the first time I played this game, I download it from a site that has it's description translated so badly, I thougt the MC was the one doing what the king does. :V I was so angry that it took me a few days to continue the game (what happens to Seria after you take the capital took me with the guard down, since obviously I didn't know you need to kinda ignore her but keep her loyal).
At the end I only unlocked beatrice good end with the MC, and a few scenes were some secondary girls get randomly raped when you send 'em to loot.

Now I want to get other scenes, but just getting a full save is kinda boring to me.
- So apart from Seria, the queens, the MC's sister?, Carla and the King's sister, which other girl can get a good end or sex scene with the MC?
- Which girls can't get into the king's harem? (I know he only wants virgins, so apart from his sister, Sabrina [one of the witches from the northern country that is already married and had sex with her husband], and a random girl that will be fucked by the hippian General spy are the only ones that can't get into the king's harem?).
- I'm gonna guess all the girls can be raped by the hippians...
- Are there more scenes that doesn't involve the MC, the king, the hippians or the random bandits when you send the girls to loot?

And finally I know there is like a first game/precuel (not directly ralated) of this game, but I couldn't find it anywere, where can I find it?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Taurom
If the girl you romance the most has 100 loyalty when you take DiamondCity, you will get the option of a non-ntr scene.

Romancing = doing damage in combat+giving her the most expensive healing consumables compared to other girls. It is the damage you do that matters, not the kills you make, same with experience in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Taurom
If the girl you romance the most has 100 loyalty when you take DiamondCity, you will get the option of a non-ntr scene.

Romancing = doing damage in combat+giving her the most expensive healing consumables compared to other girls. It is the damage you do that matters, not the kills you make, same with experience in general.

Also, do you mean that to get an option to have a non ntr scene my only option is to get them to 100 loyalty before the capture of diamond city, but after that it won't work at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yes, if you wanna avoid NTR. Yes it is, but there are 2 variants and you should know what both are now.

Reactions: Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Yes, if you wanna avoid NTR. Yes it is, but there are 2 variants and you should know what both are now.
2 variants of the same quest? both with the ntr chance i guess, or one of it's variants is that the quest can trigger before you found cheetah again?, so there isn't a NTR chance?

autoruns00

Dec 22, 2019
h
This is a pretty solid game overall. For those asking NTR is completely avoidable but you actively need to work at it by doing things like raising loyalty and love and making sure the king is satisfied by building certain buildings and throwing generic concubines at him so he doesn't go after the main girls. It's a nice gameplay loop to keep you on your toes.

how about befote that point? in my case the first girl who lived with me for month get taken when i was back from war and newly know that the new king has been apointed, can i avoid it with 100 loyalty first before reaching that point?

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes