XPOHOC

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck this game developper and his mother.
Let's not be so categorical. The basis is quite good. And there ... some shamanic dances with a tambourine. Then process the result with a file and, as in an old Russian bike, we get a machine from a steam locomotive.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
From the recent review i doubt it was the case but game look interesting so not hurt to ask...
Is a completely non netorare playthrough possible? If it is and i want to completely avoid netorare, would this game still worth the time? Like for example if i avoid netorare i would be left with nothing since 90% of the game is about that :LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

XPOHOC

Jan 27, 2019
From the recent review i doubt it was the case but game look interesting so not hurt to ask...
Is a completely non netorare playthrough possible? If it is and i want to completely avoid netorare, would this game still worth the time? Like for example if i avoid netorare i would be left with nothing since 90% of the game is about that :LOL:.
Unfortunately, it will not be possible to bypass some plot bloopers in the script in Norial. The same is the case with Syria. She is taken to the harem one way or another, but only with a loyalty and attitude equal to 100, a dialogue will appear with a choice after defending the bridge, which will give an opportunity to get her out of the harem before the king takes care of her. Moreover, the value of limiting loyalty and attitude does not depend on the complexity of the game. (by the way, this also needs to be patched and upgraded)

Reactions: sonhot

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
You know, the NTR in this game actually makes a lot of sense, it's even arguably objectively the best development. The ENTIRE reason why all this fighting and suffering is happening is because of a succession war, and having the king have lots of babies with noble women of high status and genetics (of which the heroines are) would be the best way to prevent this.

I also have new respect for Ares for not giving in to his petty self-centered emotions and trying to start a rebellion or something stupid like that just because of butthurt NTR rage. The girls are also having CONSENSUAL sex with the king. The king isn't even trying to hurt Ares, as he will let Ares have the girls if Ares bangs them. He even gives Ares his sister's hand in marriage, which would give Ares a TON of power. Baroque is actually a pretty cool bro.

Also, it's not like the girls would side with Ares if he choose to rebel. Baroque has the Holy Crest, the one thing that will unify their country, the girls have obligations to their country and people, the fact that the Baroque also have a magnificent cock is just a bonus. Okay, some of the girls do betray you for magnificent cock so maybe it's a little more than just a nice bonus but hey, it's NTR.

TLTR: All things considered, Baroque is a pretty cool bro. Ares starting a civil war and handing over the country to Hippia over NTR rage would be an incredible selfish and stupid thing to do.

XPOHOC

Jan 27, 2019
Also, it's not like the girls would side with Ares if he choose to rebel. Baroque has the Holy Crest, the one thing that will unify their country, the girls have obligations to their country and people, the fact that the Baroque also have a magnificent cock is just a bonus. Okay, some of the girls do betray you for magnificent cock so maybe it's a little more than just a nice bonus but hey, it's NTR.
Barrok has no holy cross. Read the dialogs carefully. He obtained the crown only by using sophistry. The spell of the holy cross could not physically appear in him. At the very least, he should have had a preyenden symbol for the throne. What he himself mentioned. But he just "was". Otherwise, there would have been no eight-year civil war. And at the time of the death of the true king, he had no more rights to the throne than Ares himself. Which, by the way, is Chloe mentioning.
Therefore, I calmly assert that the scenario of the game cannot in any way belong to the description of the world and the era. And Arem himself is nothing more than a reincarnation of an ordinary Japanese schoolboy in the worst sense of this expression.

Reactions: VespidV

dasd9677

Jan 25, 2019
Baroque is the tyrant king Ares unify highland country and win the Hippia war.when Ares is no longer beneficial to Baroque then he try to kill ares because he fear ares rebel.

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
I like NTR but not like that, does anyone know other games like this?

Reading in the comments I found several:

Sengoku Rance
Eiyuu Senki
Sengoku neet

There are others besides these?

rahandi

Jan 13, 2018
Wonder if there's similar game but we're the one who corrupting and ntr the girls..
I've been playing Venus Blood Frontier btw..

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Wonder if there's similar game but we're the one who corrupting and ntr the girls..
I've been playing Venus Blood Frontier btw..
Yes, I also played Venus, it is similar in mechanics but I really did not like it very much, the ones I mentioned above are of that style too although for me the best are Sengoku Rance and Eiyuu Senki Gold Edition

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
even though the girls affection is 100 I can't have sex with her? how
1) You need to complete her love route - see for details (note that you can only be on a love route of one girl.
2) Depending on girl, you may need to reach ending before getting the scene.
3) "Main" Heroines can only be romanced after siding with their nation in the prologue.

Reactions: KazuhitoSama
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes