Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So there is no global unlock for Scimitarman, Zombie, Ghost and Vampire? have to be gotten with items (and thus need an item for each general?). This seem particular troublesome for the Vampire, which unless I am missing something again is only able to gain from exploring one specific place, and thus only at a chance? (Then again vampire stats are kinda insane), the other 3 at least you can buy in shops

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but can you TRULY playthrough the game without getting NTR'd? I'm not against ntr but I love it when you can avoid it because it amplifies the ntr because it's your fault. Also is it realistic to not get Ntr'd if you are good? Meaning are there any events where the game goes "OH you stepped in that land/field? Well, you triggered an Ntr event and your girls get stolen XD"? I hate it when it's theoretically possible but you have to follow a guide step by step and if you do one thing slightly different it's game over.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but can you TRULY playthrough the game without getting NTR'd? I'm not against ntr but I love it when you can avoid it because it amplifies the ntr because it's your fault. Also is it realistic to not get Ntr'd if you are good? Meaning are there any events where the game goes "OH you stepped in that land/field? Well, you triggered an Ntr event and your girls get stolen XD"? I hate it when it's theoretically possible but you have to follow a guide step by step and if you do one thing slightly different it's game over.
The game seems to have been designed for you to be NTR-ed at first but rescue girls you like before they become corrupted by throwing others to the wolves. Of the 3 bad endings for main heroines two can be achieved if they have sex with the King up to 99 times, and most of minor heroines can get their good endings no matter how long they stay with the king.

As for completely avoiding NTR, it's pretty simple with the exception of one forced scene at the end of the prologue. It becomes almost trivial if you are willing to throw some of the girls to the king. In fact getting all/most girls to be NTR-ed is significantly harder and less effiecient (you lose powerful generals with access to most elite units) than avoiding it.

As for that one event with forced NTR, you pretty much need to "follow the guide step by step" by raising one of main heroines (of your current route) affection to 100 before capturing the city before the capital. Easiest done by spamming the cheapest gift/food item you can find.

Reactions: GodOfAll

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
Okay so I downloaded it and guess what? It's error it goes to some error and also this box blue box error wtf

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
The game seems to have been designed for you to be NTR-ed at first but rescue girls you like before they become corrupted by throwing others to the wolves. Of the 3 bad endings for main heroines two can be achieved if they have sex with the King up to 99 times, and most of minor heroines can get their good endings no matter how long they stay with the king.

As for completely avoiding NTR, it's pretty simple with the exception of one forced scene at the end of the prologue. It becomes almost trivial if you are willing to throw some of the girls to the king. In fact getting all/most girls to be NTR-ed is significantly harder and less effiecient (you lose powerful generals with access to most elite units) than avoiding it.

As for that one event with forced NTR, you pretty much need to "follow the guide step by step" by raising one of main heroines (of your current route) affection to 100 before capturing the city before the capital. Easiest done by spamming the cheapest gift/food item you can find.
wait I don't get it.
Do you get force NTR'd if you reach 100 affection with a heroine before capturing the capital?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
wait I don't get it.
Do you get force NTR'd if you reach 100 affection with a heroine before capturing the capital?
Only after capturing the capital (and all the story and series of quest battles involved), but the trigger is set before that.
It is also for the heroine with the highest affection, but if that affection =100 then you get the option to replace girls in the scene with generic NPC concubines.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Only after capturing the capital (and all the story and series of quest battles involved), but the trigger is set before that.
It is also for the heroine with the highest affection, but if that affection =100 then you get the option to replace girls in the scene with generic NPC concubines.
sorry if I'm getting this wrong.
But essentially if you don't 100 affection them, then you won't get the the option to send concubines after you capture the capital?
As far as I've played, the bastard barque seems to get seria (archer island girl) added to his harem after Ares comes back from defending the tower from the kushan invasion; after the assassination of the good king.
Also do you happen to know what exactly is added in the 1.51 version?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
sorry if I'm getting this wrong.
But essentially if you don't 100 affection them, then you won't get the the option to send concubines after you capture the capital?
As far as I've played, the bastard barque seems to get seria (archer island girl) added to his harem after Ares comes back from defending the tower from the kushan invasion; after the assassination of the good king.
Also do you happen to know what exactly is added in the 1.51 version?
>bastard barque seems to get seria (archer island girl) added to his harem
That's the event, it targets the girl with highest affection of currect route heroines + Seria (so if you're with Leana faction and she has higher affection that Seria she will get NTR'd. If that affection also is 100, you get the choise "I should check on [name]." that repleces girls in the event with random concubines.
The 100 affection change was added in a patch, along some other ways to avoid NTR (option to pay for extra concubines - you're better of just building harem building IMO) but I don't know what patch 1.51 in particular changes.

Reactions: Sin-xix

aghss

Jun 24, 2019
I have a theory to the players who actually are interested of what happened after Leane 2 , the answer is Leane 1.

Leane 2 takes place years before Leane.

Is nearly imposible the coincidences between the characters of Leane1, and 2 so its possible that the Kings Harem is a canonic scene and sadly/ or for good if u sick like me) the King Bartoque Cucked all the main/side woman cast and had the characters we see here, this theory gets more power if u think that Chloe the sister Of the King Bartoque never entered the Harem so she never had child since all below are product of the pregnancy implemented in Leane 2, If u wonder where are Dorothy,Leane daughters the answer is they probably had men or the story of Leane 1 does not turn around those characters could be dead or somewhere else. Any1 thought the same?

(Open the image if u must to understand)

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-20 at 2.28.41 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
What is the difficulty of the game you recommend for the first pass?
You can play any difficulty you want. I suggest playing on the hardest difficulty as it makes the king more ntr hungry and making the game actually have some sort of challenge (totally avoidable as long as you increased one of women's affection for you to 100 before the King's Coronation and also by building harem buildings in nearby cities where the king resides. Also when the king invites your little sister to the castle make sure to take her back as soon as possible unless you want her to get you know what). If you play on the lowest difficulty you won't enjoy the game at it would make the game seem so empty. My first game was in the highest difficulty and I found it very easy. Daibanchou's easiest difficulty is far harder, trust me.

Dec 7, 2018
D
I have a theory to the players who actually are interested of what happened after Leane 2 , the answer is Leane 1.

Leane 2 takes place years before Leane.

Is nearly imposible the coincidences between the characters of Leane1, and 2 so its possible that the Kings Harem is a canonic scene and sadly/ or for good if u sick like me) the King Bartoque Cucked all the main/side woman cast and had the characters we see here, this theory gets more power if u think that Chloe the sister Of the King Bartoque never entered the Harem so she never had child since all below are product of the pregnancy implemented in Leane 2, If u wonder where are Dorothy,Leane daughters the answer is they probably had men or the story of Leane 1 does not turn around those characters could be dead or somewhere else. Any1 thought the same?

(Open the image if u must to understand)

View attachment 948278
No, I do not believe it happened on the same continent as only Vetrinus (The slutty young looking mage) was the only recurring character in both series. I believe that Vetrinus went back to her continent some time after the game ends as she was only temporarily visiting Aries' continent (forgot the reason why but it was explained in the game). Also I think the girls only look similar to leanne 2.

Left pic: Vetrinus when she was young in Leanne 2
Right pic: Vetrinus when she was old in Leanne 1

LEET

May 29, 2017
You know, the NTR in this game actually makes a lot of sense, it's even arguably objectively the best development. The ENTIRE reason why all this fighting and suffering is happening is because of a succession war, and having the king have lots of babies with noble women of high status and genetics (of which the heroines are) would be the best way to prevent this.

I also have new respect for Ares for not giving in to his petty self-centered emotions and trying to start a rebellion or something stupid like that just because of butthurt NTR rage. The girls are also having CONSENSUAL sex with the king. The king isn't even trying to hurt Ares, as he will let Ares have the girls if Ares bangs them. He even gives Ares his sister's hand in marriage, which would give Ares a TON of power. Baroque is actually a pretty cool bro.

Also, it's not like the girls would side with Ares if he choose to rebel. Baroque has the Holy Crest, the one thing that will unify their country, the girls have obligations to their country and people, the fact that the Baroque also have a magnificent cock is just a bonus. Okay, some of the girls do betray you for magnificent cock so maybe it's a little more than just a nice bonus but hey, it's NTR.

TLTR: All things considered, Baroque is a pretty cool bro. Ares starting a civil war and handing over the country to Hippia over NTR rage would be an incredible selfish and stupid thing to do.
Well not really cuz the 3 main girls will just cheat on the MC cuz dick is OP. Would be better if the girls had more agency and Baroque didn't just try to kill you the moment the war ends because the army obeys you and he only has a harem of women loyal to him.

Is there a way to make it so you can still whore the girls out to the king after throwing them at the enemies? Like an edit maybe?

Last edited:

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Well not really cuz the 3 main girls will just cheat on the MC cuz dick is OP. Would be better if the girls had more agency and Baroque didn't just try to kill you the moment the war ends because the army obeys you and he only has a harem of women loyal to him.

Is there a way to make it so you can still whore the girls out to the king after throwing them at the enemies? Like an edit maybe?
Sadly no. Even Cynthia has no H Scene with MC you know. Now the game has reach Final version. Im affrair there is no other update to make girls have sex with you
Imagine keeping virginity because Holy Maiden role. Love MC and lose virginity to King or Bandit. But even that, there're no sex scene. Welp, im delete the game after seeing those things :(

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Is there any thread or translation request for the demo of the new game Makura cover soft just released?

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes