MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Searching be hard

The real question seems to be if anyone has a link to .
Thanks for linking my other comment, I also have that one I found a a good bit of their games, it was a bitch to find most here's "退魔戦士彼女" or " " that's the google translated name, I even have all the scenes and cg, games a bit weird
Just head straight to taikano and ignore the other folders, they are me fiddling around, you can delete them if you want

Reactions: nojszu

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
So, I am trying to collect all endings and CGs... I had Carla leading the way to the harem, Cynthia...
Then when Elanor lead the way, once it supposed to be her turn, I got a black image saying something in japanese, I bet it's saying the image file is missing.

How the hell a scripted event has a missing file?

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
How do I get bread, there are only weapons in shops, how to up loyalty, lower loyalty for enemies, or even buy troops???

dasd9677

Jan 25, 2019
in this game ares can has sex more than one girl route
example

1.clear her love route
2.let Manzur raped beatrice raped in prison event
3.help beatrice before she defect
done now ares can has sex other girls

Mar 5, 2018
The game is really focused in NTR unless someone tell you how to avoid it, is really hard to come by the solution to solve the NTR.
Here some tips for people who want to avoid NTR.

- Having relationship with one girl in 100%, is enough to avoid ntr, just in case i maxed all i could, you need to do this before u conquest the main city.
- Is unavoidable for your sister to enter the king harem, if u have max relationship with her and free her fast enough u are able to get her before she have sex with the king, at the end the king dont rape women... blackmail in the game is not rape.
- You really need cheat code to avoid NTR, is VERY HARD, to maintain the king happy though conquest and sending virgins for the towns u conquest, is possible to do it... but in first play very hard.
- All girls have missions complete them as fast as possible, all the missions are kind of secret, u need try to talk to the girls often, once you take a girl virginity she is free of any threat from the king.
- The first half of the game have three path, try a different one every new game plus.
- Is possible to get a girl even if she fuck the king... but... she will take every chance to tell you she was fucked by him.

descil

Oct 21, 2019
I'm trying to find a "holy sword" for that girl. The town I was told to search was Jervis but I've scouted it a couple times and nothing has shown up. How to go about finding it?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I'm trying to find a "holy sword" for that girl. The town I was told to search was Jervis but I've scouted it a couple times and nothing has shown up. How to go about finding it?
Fight the demon locked in crystal of ice, by having 5 characters in the region (you then fight a defensive battle). You can get other strong weapons at diffrent crystals in the same way. They are all cursed, after getting an event telling you that talk to a high ranking mage (ex Beatrice), then have a high ranking priest go to the tower you met Nora in (ex. Cynthia, or the archbishop dude). For the sword it's still not enough, move Leanna to the tower with Ares, and advance the love route if playing blue faction.

Dec 7, 2018
Anyone knows this game's game engine? I have been looking for it but I can't seem to find it. As for similar games like Daibanchou and Sengoku Rance, they're made using system 4 of Alicesoft's custom game engine for those who want to know.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone have a list of all the troop types and in particular any secondary effects they have, as the ingame list is only a small handfull (and generally the lower tier ones). And does not seem to state it on the troops themselves (also where to get each would be handy my first playthrough I think I found like 37 or 38 of the troop types but the game claims there to be 40)

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone have a list of all the troop types and in particular any secondary effects they have, as the ingame list is only a small handfull (and generally the lower tier ones). And does not seem to state it on the troops themselves (also where to get each would be handy my first playthrough I think I found like 37 or 38 of the troop types but the game claims there to be 40)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
the problem with that (other than the fact you didn't link to the actual page with the troop types) is that the ads cover the column with what I assume must be where the special effects of the troops are listed after its get translated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
the problem with that (other than the fact you didn't link to the actual page with the troop types) is that the ads cover the column with what I assume must be where the special effects of the troops are listed after its get translated
I keep forgeting clicking links in google translate doesn't always change the page in the browser. Anyway, you can select and copy text in MS Windows:

Reactions: Gummiel
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes