Jul 28, 2017
Dunno whether this question has been answered, but is it possible to completely avoid the king from taking any girl? If so, is there a guide on how to do so?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Are there any other games like this?
There's a part 1 lol (not translated, but can be played with Texttractor).
Apart from that, what do you mean by "like this"? Strategy with similar gameplay? Strategy with harem? NTR with harem?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
You need to build harem buildings on the cities the king is in and the cities next to it.
Not enough to prevent all NTR. But as original questioner wisely realised, this was answered many times in the thread. All he has to do is use the search option.

AmazinK9

Sep 5, 2017
I remember playing a game similar to this but it was set in space, and you commanded a space fleet in a planet you spawned in. I cant remember the name of it. Does anyone know the name?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taurom

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
Does anyone have a copy of the game with the mods intact with the english translation? i tried to install the mods but the text would just change to japanese, if not crash the game altogether.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I remember playing a game similar to this but it was set in space, and you commanded a space fleet in a planet you spawned in. I cant remember the name of it. Does anyone know the name?
I think it was mentioned here before, but I can't remember...

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
how exactly do u access the h scenes? like how and when? i've gotten to the point where I can move freely after the goblin fight, and i still havent reached a hentai scene.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of the game with the mods intact with the english translation? i tried to install the mods but the text would just change to japanese, if not crash the game altogether.
Don't overrite patch2 file, the translated version already is mod compatible.
how exactly do u access the h scenes? like how and when? i've gotten to the point where I can move freely after the goblin fight, and i still havent reached a hentai scene.
There is a single scene during prologue, but most sex scenes / mechanics are unlocked only after capturing the capital (and several lengthy sequences of both story and combat). It is not a short game.

Reactions: HatlessHobie
Dec 7, 2018
By any chance do you mean Daitekoku? It was made by alicesoft, the company that made the Rance series and also the game with a similar gampelay as leanne 2 called Daibanchou: Big Bang Age

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
Don't overrite patch2 file, the translated version already is mod compatible.

There is a single scene during prologue, but most sex scenes / mechanics are unlocked only after capturing the capital (and several lengthy sequences of both story and combat). It is not a short game.
So rn, I have redownloaded the game, fresh from the nopy link, and added the mod folder into the application folder, without any of the other folders, like the dev folder. I then added the unzipped eventplayer folder, untouched, into the mod folder. I'm at the first battle, where Ares havent been kicked out yet, and the mod still hasnt done anything even after clicking f7 and f6. is there any confirmation that the mod is working? cuz rn the opponent is still at full health, not at 2 like the mod says. Also, is there a gallery button to look at past events? or is it just a one time thing

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
So rn, I have redownloaded the game, fresh from the nopy link, and added the mod folder into the application folder, without any of the other folders, like the dev folder. I then added the unzipped eventplayer folder, untouched, into the mod folder. I'm at the first battle, where Ares havent been kicked out yet, and the mod still hasnt done anything even after clicking f7 and f6. is there any confirmation that the mod is working? cuz rn the opponent is still at full health, not at 2 like the mod says. Also, is there a gallery button to look at past events? or is it just a one time thing
It seems you need to directly extract startup.tjs file into MOD folder, without the other folder.
But other than that, there is a sound confirmation when selecting commands with mod active, and a log confirming the command like this:
Bez tytułu.png

Reactions: HatlessHobie

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
It seems you need to directly extract startup.tjs file into MOD folder, without the other folder.
But other than that, there is a sound confirmation when selecting commands with mod active, and a log confirming the command like this:
View attachment 1023496
so rn i have my mod folder in the main game folder, and i have the startup.tjs in my mod folder. Do i need to extract the startup.tjs file itself? nothing else has been done to the game folder and im at the point where i need to capture the diamond city, and the buttons still dont work

Last edited:

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
so rn i have my mod folder in the main game folder, and i have the startup.tjs in my mod folder. Do i need to extract the startup.tjs file itself? nothing else has been done to the game folder and im at the point where i need to capture the diamond city, and the buttons still dont work
No to both, .tjs doesn't need futher extracting (seems like its plain text anyway), and cheats should work on campaign map at any time.

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
No to both, .tjs doesn't need futher extracting (seems like its plain text anyway), and cheats should work on campaign map at any time.
huh, it seems that it doesnt work no matter how i do it. I tried starting a new game but still doesnt seem to work. u got a game file that i could download with the mods installed? cuz i've done everything to the letter and no action has happened.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes