Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for the answer, but as stated above you actually can get items that change clothes, and I found one of them (slave clothes) and am using them, so it is actually something you can do.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way to get kirikiri extractor to work without going full japanese locale? I tried applocale and it does not work.
I'd like to develop some interesting mods for the game in parts that feel lackluster. For instance artillery is a garbage unit in this game, because it's so slow that it can fire one time before everyone is on top of them and kills them.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a way to get kirikiri extractor to work without going full japanese locale? I tried applocale and it does not work.
I'd like to develop some interesting mods for the game in parts that feel lackluster. For instance artillery is a garbage unit in this game, because it's so slow that it can fire one time before everyone is on top of them and kills them.
Yeah I never liked artillery and it's not like the 1 attack you get off is worth it. It'd be one thing if it did a ton of damage to the walls but it really doesn't do a lot more than throwing meatshields at the defenders

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah I never liked artillery and it's not like the 1 attack you get off is worth it. It'd be one thing if it did a ton of damage to the walls but it really doesn't do a lot more than throwing meatshields at the defenders
Artillery can be pretty strong if you drug them up with like 100-300 speed. Swiftfruits increase speed and can be bought at Manzur's Castle at the bottom right of the map.
Restart in the start menu keeps your money and all general's stats and skills from your last completed run.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I finally figured out how to extract the files in this game lol. I made a mod for some things that really improve the immersion. The brothers no longer pussy out once they've been beaten ONE time. Leading to some interesting effects if a girl gets captured at random forts. Not only that, but you have to push the brother out of each fort down the line if he has enough health to fight against you. In essence I removed the if statement checking that it's their castle under attack and replaced it with an HP check over 5k.

I set the cannon unit to 280 destruction(same value as ram... which is a way cheaper unit that has 4 times the speed). Original value was 62. The overall effect in game was actually pretty effective. Marion bombarded my defense with 2 shots that actually rendered my turret a lot less effective during the later enemies. The first shot being her cannon and the second being her massive bomb ability. She still went down pretty fast, but at least she contributed to their assault in a meaningful way instead of her usual self of dying pathetically.

The next thing I'm working on is figuring out how to stop monsters from disappearing from the map so fast. It's really weird how Hippia starts out with this massive wave of deadly monsters in the beginning of the game and almost half of them die -permanently- after being killed one time(usually in that first assault). Very strange reverse difficulty curve there as your characters get OHKO attacks and not a whole lot to use them on later in the game. So it's like you survive that initial OP onslaught and then the game just rolls over for you lol. I get the feeling the reason why this happens is that ai checks for hiring generals from the "wanderer" pool only 20%(30% on black difficulty) of the time. The game seems to randomly decide to delete "wanderers" by sending them to the "Eastern Lands" once they are not hired, but I can't figure out at what point it has decided they took too long to get hired. I know how to stop the monsters from going to the wanderer pool. I just have to assign them to the nation of hippia and they never permanently die, but that just sounds tedious. :unsure:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone know how to get the gallery? is it locked or is it a problem with the download I bought the DL SIte version and it had the gallery but the Nopy version doesn't have it

Reactions: Hirasen

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Ok I believe I've got everything running exactly as it should. Gonna pass out though and test it out tomorrow to see how it goes. Essentially this time around the "other forces" on the map actually will be able to defend themselves for at least a little while(from both you and Hippia). Likewise Hippia is able to utilize their demon friends much more often. If you're playing on black difficulty it should be a very intense experience indeed to keep your ladies in proper mint condition.

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
If you want a quick-fap this game wont do it, you see a couple of tiddies and there's a lot of NTR baiting early on but this game takes a looong time to get started, NTR games need you to like the girl to have any sort of impact and there's multiple girls in this game, the combat and strategy is mobile game tier, but it's decent enough to make you keep playing through the long visual novel parts, I like that the NTR is completely avoidable if you get the girls affection high enough, it makes for a more intense gameplay, where failing doesn't mean just dying and restarting, it means your waifu is getting fucked by someone else.

But for real...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: alplayer7

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
The game sucks to be honest, the CG is trash and the scenes are really short, wasn't worth a fap, the NTR is really disssapointing, the girls are ready to go from the start.

baggotswaggot

May 6, 2020
Hey guys, quick question, does anyone know if the person who did the translation is a member here? I am no rich boi but I'd love to throw a few bucks his way as thanks for this positively outstanding translation, and perhaps it might encourage them to do more, particularly the new upcoming Makura Soft title.
MetroidSuperFan from ULMF made the translation. Here's their profile:

Ok I believe I've got everything running exactly as it should. Gonna pass out though and test it out tomorrow to see how it goes. Essentially this time around the "other forces" on the map actually will be able to defend themselves for at least a little while(from both you and Hippia). Likewise Hippia is able to utilize their demon friends much more often. If you're playing on black difficulty it should be a very intense experience indeed to keep your ladies in proper mint condition.
Hey, any update on this? I'd love to use this mod.

Reactions: alplayer7

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks! Yeah, Ganache has Slave Clothes, and you can find them by scouting there too. Now to look for the "naked" equipment...
Turns out Citadel Weber, south of Ganache, also has the Harem clothes for sale. They're not as revealing as the slave clothes, but the pose changes are more interesting.

The hunt continues for other costume items...

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
MetroidSuperFan from ULMF made the translation. Here's their profile:

Hey, any update on this? I'd love to use this mod.
I got stuck on actually implementing this on top of the translation. I can do it with the Japanese text, because Garbro can extract the base games data, but I can't extract the KiriKiriextract packaged data in Patch2(the translation file which overwrites a lot of the games data). I spent 4 hours trying to make kirikiri extract work, but it looks like it's impossible unless you run your computer in Japanese localization(Applocale does not work) and it's just not worth doing that for me atm as the last time I did that it resulted in my hard drives file paths getting corrupted. So I'd need to shut everything down and go through hurdle after hurdle.

If someone that can get Kirikiri extract to work can extract the Patch2 data for me so I can apply all the code changes I can have the mod available for use immediately.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
wdym? do the links not work anymore?
I had to browse quite a few forums just to fin this version... when I tried the links on this site, it said they where no longer available or something to that extent

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes