MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I had to browse quite a few forums just to fin this version... when I tried the links on this site, it said they where no longer available or something to that extent
A super quick glance at 3 show that nopy still works so does racaty though mega doesnt

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Kind of feel that the King's fate in all of the endings was pretty boring and also that Muriel is the only ending you can get after either following the king or after getting all of the women captured.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Kind of feel that the King's fate in all of the endings was pretty boring and also that Muriel is the only ending you can get after either following the king or after getting all of the women captured.
I wouldn't know; I've only ever had a girl captured long enough to burn away part of her clothes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Hey i want to ask Is NTR avoidable ? Can you even kill the king ?
100% his loyalty b4 you defeat the previous king and have a girl in mind when you come back to the kingdom and he won't have ntr'd any of them.... keep all female soldiers away from the current place where he's at and when you're sis is forced into the harem keep an eye on the time until release and get her that day cuz if she stays a day longer he'll force her with 18 more days

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
100% his loyalty b4 you defeat the previous king and have a girl in mind when you come back to the kingdom and he won't have ntr'd any of them.... keep all female soldiers away from the current place where he's at and when you're sis is forced into the harem keep an eye on the time until release and get her that day cuz if she stays a day longer he'll force her with 18 more days
Always max out the harem in as many places you can so his lust and need to produce Male hairs is satiated

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
I was going through this game unspoiled, and it's pretty disappointing that as soon as I kick ass at the castle then Beatrice and Leane are getting banged by the weakling I've been protecting with me having no opportunity to intervene.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I was going through this game unspoiled, and it's pretty disappointing that as soon as I kick ass at the castle then Beatrice and Leane are getting banged by the weakling I've been protecting with me having no opportunity to intervene.
you have to raise his loyalty to 100 and have one of the girls loyalty at least 80 and it will give you the option to be worried about her b4 you see that btch ass weakling

Reactions: KhanJr

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
you have to raise his loyalty to 100 and have one of the girls loyalty at least 80 and it will give you the option to be worried about her b4 you see that btch ass weakling
buy some have meals.... alot of have meals. they raise 1 loyalty per everytime eaten

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Make sure you do all this b4 you take back the kingdom in the first part

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Didn't know that; would save alot of time
I have a wiki for the game bookmarked and I've looked through it after my first playthrough which made things much easier. I can post it here if you guys think that will help. Only problem is I use Chrome's google translate to understand any of it.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I have a wiki for the game bookmarked and I've looked through it after my first playthrough which made things much easier. I can post it here if you guys think that will help. Only problem is I use Chrome's google translate to understand any of it.
that's fine... i just wanna find out if there is a sister ending or if the one where he winds up with no one is her ending

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
There is, you just need to refuse to get into a relationship.
So the him just staying home with her is the sister ending..... I guess that means her love for her brother is just sibling love cuz that's a generic going back home to stay with your family ending

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes