desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm itching for some gameplay eroge and I like NTR, but I got a question. How natural does the NTR fit into the gameplay? I'm sure it makes sense for the story, but what I am hesitant about is how well it mixes with the conquer the map style sRPG system. Do you have to go out of your way to lose battles and basically sabotage your campaign to get these NTR scenes? Or does it occur naturally and in sync with your goal of conquering territories and kicking ass?

Dec 7, 2018
I'm itching for some gameplay eroge and I like NTR, but I got a question. How natural does the NTR fit into the gameplay? I'm sure it makes sense for the story, but what I am hesitant about is how well it mixes with the conquer the map style sRPG system. Do you have to go out of your way to lose battles and basically sabotage your campaign to get these NTR scenes? Or does it occur naturally and in sync with your goal of conquering territories and kicking ass?
You have to lose battles using your female generals. Though some of them have hidden prerequisite such as making sure this 2 people don't meet, searching this area using this person, etc.

Also if you like Sengoku Rance's gameplay. Then you will surely love this as well. This also contains a lot of NTR, so it seems right up your alley.

This is actually one of my top 10 Hentai Games of all time. Apart from being enjoyable, it is also one of the few games where I actually care about my chosen heroines and will actively try to avoid the NTR. Even though I very much like that genre.

P.S. this is not for the faint of heart. Also make sure you don't read any walkthrough on your first try.

I can assure you, you will have a heck of time. This game will make you so attached to the characters that it will make Thug Hero Party seem so mellow in comparison.

This game hits like a truck. I almost broke my screen because of the pain and anger this game gave me after I went at it blindly. No NTR game has ever made me feel this way. Not even the aforementioned game above.

Last edited:

Warcry25

Feb 11, 2018
For whoever wants to cheat within this game and just want to watch the story or corrupt heroines with ease. Game has a hidden satisfaction gauge(for the king) that is what boosts his attempts on stealing ur girls. It's based in the time u took to take territories, send girls, events and so what... With SpoilerAL and this ssg, u can edit the captains, troops, king satisfaction, money, etc. Just make sure to use SpoilerAL 6.2(Gentleman patched) found in japanese necocan last forums. If can't find, i guess i'll add a link to my already patched SpoilerAL. Remember to avoid applying english patch, cause it only works with past library and will kill it's newer functions or reading methods that were added by Gentleman on newer updates.
how to use its all in jap

Dec 7, 2018
How can I see the King fuck the generals??I just hear them moan????
Wait till the female generals reach the city after the king's guard take them and wait for a few days or weeks. When you hear the moaning, go to the city where the king is in and you will see hearts flying everywhere. Press that and you get to watch the scene.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What am I doing wrong lol. The 2nd fight where you have to run away to the port. My dude has 1 hp and dies to any spearman cus they attack first. All routes are blocked by spearmen.

edit: Ok I beat it somehow by juking them around a cul-de-sac, but I had to time it within a pixel or they would cut me off. Is it honestly supposed to be like this? This is the stupidest level I've ever seen in a sRPG.

edit2: Jesus Christ, I like the world building so far in the early game, but how many times are they gonna repeat the same fucking info about the history of the Holy Kings and the crest?

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can someone give some quick tips on how I should be playing if I want to see all the heroines go into King's harem? I'm still at the beginning where Holy King didn't appear yet. Just play normally until I take Diamond City? I have to make sure heroines stay virgins though? So don't get them captured and don't fuck them with MC. How do we even fuck them with MC?

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes