Dec 7, 2018
Can someone give some quick tips on how I should be playing if I want to see all the heroines go into King's harem? I'm still at the beginning where Holy King didn't appear yet. Just play normally until I take Diamond City? I have to make sure heroines stay virgins though? So don't get them captured and don't fuck them with MC. How do we even fuck them with MC?
You have to make sure the heroines stay as virgins if you want them to go to the King's harem. It takes place shortly after conquering Diamond city. If you want the MC to sleep with them, however, you will have to make sure to increase their affection points by giving them replenishable items that they like such as bread, etc. You will then talk need to talk to them and follow the hints that are given in the conversation to know what to do to get to the next scenario. Again, it can only be done after taking Diamond city.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You have to make sure the heroines stay as virgins if you want them to go to the King's harem. It takes place shortly after conquering Diamond city. If you want the MC to sleep with them, however, you will have to make sure to increase their affection points by giving them replenishable items that they like such as bread, etc. You will then talk need to talk to them and follow the hints that are given in the conversation to know what to do to get to the next scenario. Again, it can only be done after taking Diamond city.
What about the prisoner scenes? If I want harem scenes, I shouldn't try to get them captured by Hippa?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How do I make more spots in King's Harem? Right now it has 2 generals and 4 concubines. It says 6/5. I want to place like all the main girls in there lol.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
How do I make more spots in King's Harem? Right now it has 2 generals and 4 concubines. It says 6/5. I want to place like all the main girls in there lol.
he raises the cap when he's not getting enough kids in time. you can see how many kids he has in the info thing when you're in the harem. the easiest way is to just leave him with as few concubines (both generic and generals) as possible so he starts raising the cap to have more and more kids.

Dec 7, 2018
The higher the difficulty, the hungrier the King is. Also, you can reduce the concubines in the harem tab. It will also save you some money if you do this.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm, I'm looking at the translated wiki and it's kinda hard to understand. How exactly do we get bad endings for everyone? I'm on the Beatrice route and she was the first harem member and had alot of sex with the king. It says 101+ times for bad ending. But I never actually went on any pure love events with her. Is it required to advance the pure love a bit before getting NTRed to get their bad endings?

Dec 7, 2018
Hmmm, I'm looking at the translated wiki and it's kinda hard to understand. How exactly do we get bad endings for everyone? I'm on the Beatrice route and she was the first harem member and had alot of sex with the king. It says 101+ times for bad ending. But I never actually went on any pure love events with her. Is it required to advance the pure love a bit before getting NTRed to get their bad endings?
Not sure, i only went for the good endings and then watched the bad ones.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
yes, you need to go down the love route to get her ntr ending. the 101+ times is required too, but actually going down a heroine's route is what locks that heroine as being the ending for the game to show. otherwise you'll just get the default sister ending.

also only the main three girls + Carla have ntr endings. the others just push you off their route completely if they get ntr'd or raped.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
the others just push you off their route completely if they get ntr'd or raped.
Not quite, some girls (non-major ones that can be taken by king from the beginning) will have their ending regardless of being NTR-ed by the king.

This is in line with the original design where you are supposed to get NTR-d by the king at the beginning. Same with other girls needing 100 sex count to get NTR ending as they are supposed to be fucked by him for a while while pursuing their route.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the answers. I also figured it out myself. I find it kind of immersion breaking though. The love route doesn't factor in the fact that NTR happened already. It's never mentioned.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Lol, I duno why, but Rakwaroth is my strongest fucking unit. He gained so many lvls just sitting outside the Tower of Prayer and casting tornado after the priests rebelled against Cynthia. Then I gave him a ring of healing... and he learned absorbtion, absolute zero, and quick. He soloed 2 Crystal guardians in one fight, the first one at lvl 37.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Lol, I duno why, but Rakwaroth is my strongest fucking unit. He gained so many lvls just sitting outside the Tower of Prayer and casting tornado after the priests rebelled against Cynthia. Then I gave him a ring of healing... and he learned absorbtion, absolute zero, and quick. He soloed 2 Crystal guardians in one fight, the first one at lvl 37.
I have literally never had that happen before. I’ve only used him as I would any other unit but he has never become monstrously strong like that...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I cleared my first run and got the Beatrice bad end. Did a quick load just before killing the boss and went for Seria bad end as well. Beatrice bad end was so underwhelming. Not even a scene. Seria bad end was just funny lol.

I'm not sure how to do the other routes though. There is restart button that shows up after clearing the game once. Is this some kind of NG+? The game only lets me play the Beatrice route again. The other 2 are not selectable. Man the untranslated UI parts makes this kinda annoying.

Dec 7, 2018
So I cleared my first run and got the Beatrice bad end. Did a quick load just before killing the boss and went for Seria bad end as well. Beatrice bad end was so underwhelming. Not even a scene. Seria bad end was just funny lol.

I'm not sure how to do the other routes though. There is restart button that shows up after clearing the game once. Is this some kind of NG+? The game only lets me play the Beatrice route again. The other 2 are not selectable. Man the untranslated UI parts makes this kinda annoying.
The restart button is indeed a new game plus. All the character's levels from the previous game are transferred over. That means if lets say Leanne is lvl 46 in your previous game then she would still be lvl 46 on the second game. Also you should be able to play any other route too. Well at least that's how it worked on mine if i remember correctly.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017

You can only skip prologue for the countries you already won (or take the capital maybe?).
There is NG+ where all your generals keep their levels. This makes prologue very hard since 2/3 of them are against you, while you don't make enough money to sustain elite troop types.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You can only skip prologue for the countries you already won (or take the capital maybe?).
There is NG+ where all your generals keep their levels. This makes prologue very hard since 2/3 of them are against you, while you don't make enough money to sustain elite troop types.
Oh right, if I have to fight my lvl 61 Rogwaroth with my lvl 10 Dorothy and wendy... I kinda didn't bother lvling any girls cus I just had them in the harem the whole time lol. Ares was also not too buff cus he had to run aroun the whole continent to recruit stuff and talk to people.

Maybe I'll just do one more run and go for all the Hippa scenes. I didn't really want to remove the girls from the harem, so I only saw the Hippa scenes for non harem members.

Which bad end and first harem arc is better between Cynthia and Leanne?

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Here are some not so obvious tips for the combat mechanics.

The leader's stats are only used to determine the skills. The troop type stats will determine the normal attack and the troop's toughness. This is true for the range and speed of the attacks/skills as well the it's damage. A high speed hero using skills can act very fast even if they are using slow troops. This means that you want tanky units in most cases since you are almost always using skills to fight. This is basically what I found after playing through one campaign, but let me know if this is wrong.

Different skills scale off of different leader stats. Magic is obvious, but the physical skills seem to have different types. I suspect that magical slashes and such might scale with something like (str+int)/2? I'm not sure, but some skills just do a lot more damage, probably because they scale with purely str. For example, Edge slash seems to be the most powerful early martial skill for damage/mp. Blade spin is absurdly powerful later on. Reading some comments on wiki states that million dagger scales off of speed, as does Assassination. Whatever the case, there are some skills that make everything else kinda obsolete. Keep in mind the range of some skills are higher than others. As for the buff spells, I believe these only affect the troops, meaning it will affect just the normal attacks, but I could be wrong.

As for the incredible power of Rakwaroth that was displayed in my run, I will try to explain. First of all, he starts with a field spell that can target buildings. This lets him farm lvls immediately. Just go to a boss city with lots of units and keep spamming tornado. His starting command and mana is quite good too. The skills he unlocks are pretty much suited for boss fights, especially the crystal and final bosses who have super high damage/defense/hp but very low speed. You start with absolute zero, cast quickness, and then absorb mana. Then you auto attack until the freeze wears off. You need to let it wear off because I don't think recasting it while they are frozen resets the timer. They will get one action, and then you freeze again, absorb, and auto attack. I killed most of the crystal guardian with his default druid type (since he can't get better units). I opted to keep the druid because they are tanky with high vit, meaning they can survive a lot of hits with just getting wounded, which would get healed back up with the ring of healing. Later on, I gave him vampires which do a shitload of more damage and are even more tanky.

Muriel is also a super carry, afaik. I didn't use her, but if she turns over to Hippa's side, she will get vampire troops without having to search for coffins. She also learns absorption. While she has no absolute zero, she has other defensive spells like resurrection to win by attrition. She has no field spell to farm lvls easily though.

Later on, pretty much anyone can be a powerhouse with the stat boosting consumables though.

Last edited:

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Man, this game is easily my favourite in its category. Sure the massive intro was tough to digest but the game mechanics and the overall premise itself is pretty rad. I really am looking forward to their next game and I hope someone as amazing as MetroidFan does a translation for it. I would gladly support any work like this being done.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes