Allisee

May 23, 2018
I went through the game files just to see where those things are that he mentioned that he couldn't find and translate... I don't know how he missed but there are like 30-50 pictures that aren't translated. I'm going to be translating them over the next few days. Once I'm done, I'll post here patch3.xp3 which will hopefully then fully translate this gem of a game.

I translated the first 10 pictures I came across.

Mega - v5

To apply just copy the file inside the game directory.
This does not affect your save files in any way.
You just need to restart the game so the new files are loaded into the game.
The rest will follow in the upcoming days.

EDIT:

v2:
- Translated the images of succession in the intro
- Translated missed stuff on the world map

v3:
- Translated 10 more images, corrected a few others
- Translated few missed stuff inside the scripts

v4
- Translated the rest of the images that I found with Japanese text on it.

v5
- I made some small grammar mistakes on some images so I had quickly retranslated them

In total 49 images translated and few lines that he missed on the world map.

EDIT:
Help images still need a translation.
Gonna do that as I play the game.
There are 15 of them.

NOTE:
THIS PATCH IS INCLUDED NOW INTO THE LATEST PATCH PROVIDED BY MetroidSuperFan SO YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS SEPERATELY.
Can you reupload again cap ?

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Once you reach the point one of the routes is confirmed all the other become inaccessible - you can't trigger their final events.
yeah you right, their affection is gone after i clear one of their final event

Feb 2, 2019
I never thought people would be actually interested in a game that is obviously focused on NTR and not some variant where you take someone else love interest but the strict cuckolding variant. Would be maybe playable if you were the king, but no, you are supposed to take pleasure in feeding girls to the king, girls that like you or maybe even love you and then watch them getting fucked and impregnated while doing all the hard work as commander to keep his kingdom alive instead of being the smart one and simply getting rid of him the common way.
Kekekeke! For a king, being assassinated, it is considered a "natural death". :devilish:

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
wait who's the real MC here? and who's harlem??

can someone spoiler me the ending? you can chat private with me to details

Last edited:

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Is there a mod to get superior difficulty ?
The game is too easy at some point, like someone else say above, you have to deliberately sabotage your war effort to get the scenes.
Working on that. I was developing one before I broke my right hand and suffered significant problems and depression afterwards. Here is one you can use now that already ramps up difficulty significantly on black. Although if you're a pro it still won't matter as there is a lot of exploits to abuse in this game and literally beatrice can solo the hippians entire army if you keep shoving food in her face. Still it IS harder, especially if you actually try to somehow save Isaac from being taken down. I've yet to be able to pull it off personally.... The Hippians just come at me so hard and I don't have enough time to get to him.

I've been playing the mod this week and I've yet to crash(notably I also fixed the crash from giga freeze from ogremage).

Changelog:
Artillery is very dangerous to buildings and even does extreme damage normally. Recommend to snipe before they reach forts.
Brothers don't run if they have more than 1k soldiers.
Hippians have a GIGANTIC army on black difficulty. I unlocked every single soldier type for them and made them more likely to hire generals dying from rogue forces so the pressure maintains throughout instead of getting really easy as the game goes on.

NOTE: You must start a new game for the change to the brothers to take effect, the game saves which events are currently active in your save file and coding against that led me to crashes or nothing happening. Everything else works just fine in a current game.
Some possible plans:
Improvement of the AI. I don't yet know what makes the game decide to let some units just camp in places while others roam around and digging through the code it's very spaghetti.
Girls being converted to the Hippians unlocks improvements for the Hippian army and if the girls reach the point of being gangbanged by hippians it doubles the numbers of hippian soldiers in each unit, because "Did you hear the brothers will share their harem of eurasian girls if you join the army?!"

To install the mod you just extract the patch2.xp3 and drag and drop the new patch2.xp3 in your game install. Always backup your original when modding.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is there a 3rd game planned? Does developer have twitter or a ci-en page perhaps?

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Is there a 3rd game planned? Does developer have twitter or a ci-en page perhaps?
he has more than two games made tho only three are leane related. here is his website

you can press on the image to follow his updates on his newest game that he's making, a first person dungeon crawler. second demo's already out.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
he has more than two games made tho only three are leane related. here is his website

you can press on the image to follow his updates on his newest game that he's making, a first person dungeon crawler. second demo's already out.
Oh cool, from the pictures I am getting a heavy ntr vibe? nice

Hopefully this one will not take ages to translate. God I wish japanese was easier to learn.

hitos2

Sep 11, 2021
Here is my "full" save data, the reason for the quotation marks is because despite having all the scenes and me looking like i have all the cg's,
I still am somehow missing 10% of the cg's according the the records.
Mega
How do I add this save to the game?

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes