An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
There's something of a rock/paper/scissors element with character classes, high armored like knights will die easily to mages but are hardly harmed by speed classes attacks. Mages will be chopped down by quick units before they can do much damage.
I legitimately never noticed this because Im a NG+ troglodyte who drugged all my main generals to the strength of Greek Demigods...

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
if I have an extra copy of the file, is it possible for me to upload it or is it out of my hands?
You can upload it here, though I don't know if there is any limit to uploading on the website itself, and it maybe lost in the texts as well, so if you are to upload it I recommend using keywords like: uploaded, download, full game etc. so that it is easier to search for until a mod sees it.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
You can upload it here, though I don't know if there is any limit to uploading on the website itself, and it maybe lost in the texts as well, so if you are to upload it I recommend using keywords like: uploaded, download, full game etc. so that it is easier to search for until a mod sees it.
I tried using the Attach Files thing but it always says that the file is too big for the server to process.

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
1. AFAIK only by letting girls be NTR'd by Hippians, which cancels their routes.
2. Yes, you're supposed to send them to capital if gifting them to the king.
3. See . Note that google's translation of location/item names will often be different from proper one, use things like town income to recognize which they are.
Thanks for the info. Also, judging by your avatar I can say that you are fellow crusader and saoshyant)

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes