Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
4 of the links are down can you do something ? the 2 links avaible are slow as fuck and take eternity to dowload

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Thank you very much

Edit: The game won't open for me. The executable disappears afterword.
that usually means your antivirus flagged the exe as possibly being a virus and quarantined or deleted it. up to you to look at the report and decide if it's a real virus or a false flag

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Out of all ntr games I played, this is one of the best and Kegani Labs games good too since you have to struggle to keep girls safe from other men, rather than linear corruption path. Wish there was more advanced ai since it feels a bit merciful even on black difficulty, which mostly raises enemies unit numbers. Liked the king mechanic since it forces you to advance in order to not let him catch your generals. I hope in future might appear more similar games.:sneaky:

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
that usually means your antivirus flagged the exe as possibly being a virus and quarantined or deleted it. up to you to look at the report and decide if it's a real virus or a false flag
Yeah, I have no idea how to get my computer to mark it as a false flag, cause It gets rid of the executable before I can do anything now.

MonstaX01

May 21, 2020
wait, how tf you guys are already yeet pass the prologue? i havent even kill the priest and the non-royal blooded king yet

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes