flames55

Sep 25, 2017
theres 1 thing im wondering i think the game said i can change the difficulty at anytime i cant seem to find it though

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Any more games like this? Heavy hard NTR, actual game machanics. Love the hidden aspect of not directly seeing the corruption happen but knowing it is

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Any more games like this? Heavy hard NTR, actual game machanics. Love the hidden aspect of not directly seeing the corruption happen but knowing it is
There's the prequel (not translated) and a in-development sequel,
You may also like games

Last edited:

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
honestly was a fungame kinda intresting though that you can romance cynthia in all3 routes. and the one being blocked off is muriel anytime your not playing the aura route

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
that being said ive now found a major bug in itself diamond CITY is NOT a loss condition(unlike your chosen faction during act 2 taking diamond-city) if during chapter 3 if you enter the final chapter by defeating all the hippians and HAVE NOT RETAKEN diamond city(captured by demons unsure about the others) then you will be softlocked on the final chapter. also i kinda wish baroque was more of a threatEVEN ON BLACK difficulty its still so easy to pacify him into just a minor annoyance with HAREM LVL 6S(you have to really intentionally suck to get the HAREM COMPLETE SCENE And also not suck cuz you still need to do noras thing and get dorothys affection up) .. things i do like. is that if you do hestia then do cynthia(or leanne) then you will unlock beatrices route despite never finishing it. this goes the same for marianne on cynthias route and leanne i assume for her route.(still kinda find it funny that its not cynthia whos gated by route choice despite being the faction leader but marianne instead)

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Hey guys is there only traditional netorare scenes in this, or is there scenes where the mc purposely whores the girls out or likes them getting fucked by others?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So I downloaded the game, and started it up to see if it was working and it looks to be in English so far, even though though the instillation instruction in the op say to download and apply the patch as well. So Is the game in the links already pre-patched or am I missing something? Just asking because I don't want to download the patch and then having it break something if it already has one.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
yeah its pre-patched though if you want to play evil blade like i do your kinda outta luck as that never got a translation patch (theres something about playing a sequel but not the prior game just feels wrong)

Reactions: Trickstar

CupNoodles01

Dec 18, 2019
I've read that you can choose between the three nations to start with but when I play only one is available and the other two have red Japanese text over them so I can't pick them. Anyone happen to know why?

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
I've read that you can choose between the three nations to start with but when I play only one is available and the other two have red Japanese text over them so I can't pick them. Anyone happen to know why?
you HAVE TO do them during the prologue. once youve picked them you can skip to part 2(once youve done it once) though there is scenes exclusive to each of the part 1s. furthermore if youve UNLOCKED their stories the 3 HEROINES of each story will be unlocked regardless of route (BEATRICE LEANE AND mariane?) cynthia ironically is not considered a MAIN HEROINE despite literally being one because you can romance her on any route

Jul 20, 2019
uhh it's been ages since i've played this game, but i'd probably say it's because you need to do one playthrough of the game first? idk

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
uhh it's been ages since i've played this game, but i'd probably say it's because you need to do one playthrough of the game first? idk
like is say ive answered it but you need to dothe routes in the prologue in order to access their respective romances. leane beatrice and marianne for each of the factions love intrests. it REALLY only matters during the prologue chapter anyway barring the units you start with if you skip to CH2 AS EACH prologue has its own story beats. at that point you can either NEW game and start a new route or RESTART and start a new route RESTART being NEW GAME but all CLASSES AND LEVELS SKILLS ETC are retained(meaning if dorothy has IGNITE she is gonna power level fast)

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
You unlock the other 2 as a result of playing. It's funny too because mage and cleric one are HILARIOUSLY easier. The knight one is just horrifyingly hard on difficult settings. Especially if you download the increased difficulty mod where the brothers don't stay defeated after 1 fight and the enemy gets like twice as many units and artillery do massive damage to forts.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes