AJA1996

Jan 7, 2021
20220316214609.jpg
Anyone knows how this can be solved? it occurs at the first scene of harem with Seria with/out locale emulator...

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
View attachment 1707768
Anyone knows how this can be solved? it occurs at the first scene of harem with Seria with/out locale emulator...
I don't know if it is allowed or not to link similar pages like f95, but this should fix the issue (maybe)

But this depend on when you save before the Seria's crash. Another solution is to save before you siege the capital (in a different save) so if the king fuck Seria, just reload so he can fuck, Carla or someone else instead of Seria.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone got a save with all the scenes? Played this a ton but am curious about the ones Im still missing...

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone got a save with all the scenes? Played this a ton but am curious about the ones Im still missing...
I posted it a while ago in the forum, here it is
It looks like I have everything but for some reason, the record page says I only have 97% of the CGs I have no idea what I'm missing or if there was an error

Last edited:

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
help! how can I trigger the harem scene when baroque already took and corrupt all the girls incluiding the non- noble ones

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
help! how can I trigger the harem scene when baroque already took and corrupt all the girls incluiding the non- noble ones
it happens over time(NOTE they dont actually need to be corrupted just all of them in the harem) you also i think i read need at least 3 concubines. side note this scene makes me very happy to see what happens in the final act

Reactions: ginelofki

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
it happens over time(NOTE they dont actually need to be corrupted just all of them in the harem) you also i think i read need at least 3 concubines. side note this scene makes me very happy to see what happens in the final act
god bless you

H7074

Feb 15, 2021
I know it's an NTR-game, but is there a way for Ares to fuck one of the girls without it being an ending?

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I know it's an NTR-game, but is there a way for Ares to fuck one of the girls without it being an ending?
What I did once was I did the complete route for a character, then locking that route by getting a girl raped by Hippians and moved on to another route.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes