knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
nevermind i had to SCOUT the docks where you 1st retreat to in the tutorial
So it was the one that I thought. Another thing, I think all the shortcuts are unlocked after the coronation of the Holy King, you can't access that Pulio before that (because Seria's ending is tied to that town) and there are plenty of shortcuts around as well.
It is better to scout everywhere at least once, just in case (beware of rape and ntr events though)

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
So it was the one that I thought. Another thing, I think all the shortcuts are unlocked after the coronation of the Holy King, you can't access that Pulio before that (because Seria's ending is tied to that town) and there are plenty of shortcuts around as well.
It is better to scout everywhere at least once, just in case (beware of rape and ntr events though)
yea they told me to head the the castle then head to one of those towns immiediatly after for an item of some sort(oh it was PAGENO) i hope im not the only one who gets confused on the continent names

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
so are the platinum classes(sorcerer drake rider etc) only found from quests or is there specific location you can buythem from

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
i just started this game but there are so many things i don't understand like:
1- The best way to increase loyalty?
2-How can unclock affections and increase it, I don't see it in the character's status bar ?
3-What's the best way to increase Concubine so that the king doesn't capture my female generals?
4-What is the best way to capture enemy units and hire them?
Someone please help me :cry::cry:

Last edited:

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
i just started this game but there are so many things i don't understand like:
1- The best way to increase loyalty?
2-The best way to increase ?
3-What's the best way to increase Concubine so that the king doesn't capture my female generals?
4-What is the best way to capture enemy units and hire them?
Someone please help me :cry::cry:
build up a HAREM ROOM(lvl6) in the case of PLAT and possibly above. build them basically everywhere at LVL 6. ANY ITEM that isnt considered BAD TASTING(ethers and the like). provides loyalty if everyones maxed out he should take no oneit also builds up affection i dont know if this also needs to be maxed out for a character but if its maxed out your character will want to go see someone and then the king will not have nabbed anyone. during the main route he WILL BULLSHIT CALL someone back but he only does this ONCE(also unfortunatly if happians and royal guards get into a fight the royal guards will almost always win) some enemies want a high paycheck. some will say they are hungry(give food) (also dont let an ADEPT SLIME betray you those buggers are painful to fight but also complete monsters on your side GREAT HEALING a heal spell that heals a good chunk of units and revives and also is VERY CHEAP for a heal) if you have space you can freely hire the concubines all you want(provided you have the money for it) side note if you do the tutorial wipe out all the BLACK CAMPS iirc unless you have to follow a specific path) also BEATRICE is a complete monster get her the best mages you can afford at ANY time and she will shred for you(also SOME CHARACTERS can ATTACK enemies on the map or BETTER YET fortresses on the MAP) (if you want to pass by the king when hes ANGRY send the guys he will demand your generals on the spot and even if hes not angry he might move out catching them in the path which can be annoying as your soldiers head out single file so SOMEONES gonna get nabbed if you dont react quick) there will also be units with GREEN AND BLUE promote these guys to gold(VIA CHANGE CLASS) if you can ASAP. (SORRY if this info comes off as scatterbrained i just had to mush alot of thoughts together)

Last edited:

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
how to increase concubine, i can't increase more than 5 and how can unclock affections and increase it, I don't see it in the character's status bar ? :whistle: Screenshot (61).png

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
how to increase concubine, i can't increase more than 5 and how can unclock affections and increase it, I don't see it in the character's status bar ? :whistle: View attachment 1655940
build the HAREM STRUCTURE. he will increase it BY himself if he has room this is why i basically say BUILD ONE EVERYWHERE. affection IS a hidden STAT talk to a character they will say various things LOW AFFECTION. for example the girl you start with says maybe you dont care about me when affections low to talk you need the MC and the character in the same group. characters who fall below 20 loyalty go rogue and might join up with the HIPPIANS to make your life more misrable if the king is NEAR but angry and you cant get away from him with the girls head to a MINE he will never go into a mine as they cant have a harem building there(i think he also doesnt go to camps but those are JOINED together making that a BAD thing he doesnt stop at them. and like i say when he REQUESTS the 1st general they will be taken to the harem regardless of where they were(aka dont be like me thinking blocking them off makes you clever but request them back IMMIEDIATLY as soon as times up even if the HAREM count is overcounted i had him at 11 still try and just barely avoided it) also REQUEST HM from time to time to cut back on the spending if hes happy(preferably once twice if you think you can deal with it aka built ALOT OF HAREMS) ALWAYS LVL 6. PS MANA DRAINS on the move this can get your generals easily capturedif they get winded before they reach the destination.(also a CHARACTER WITH A LOYALTY OF BELOW 30 also cannot do construction coming up with excuses at will. and if you need to make construction at specific points SEND YOUR MALES or someone like the silver haired witch the king does not care about NON-VIRGINS(in the love route of all the girls their virginity will be taken BY PROTAG so the king wont care anymore about them the hippians still will)

Last edited:
Reactions: khungbienhoa

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
build the HAREM STRUCTURE. he will increase it BY himself if he has room this is why i basically say BUILD ONE EVERYWHERE. affection IS a hidden STAT talk to a character they will say various things LOW AFFECTION. for example the girl you start with says maybe you dont care about me when affections low to talk you need the MC and the character in the same group. characters who fall below 20 loyalty go rogue and might join up with the HIPPIANS to make your life more misrable if the king is NEAR but angry and you cant get away from him with the girls head to a MINE he will never go into a mine as they cant have a harem building there(i think he also doesnt go to camps but those are JOINED together making that a BAD thing he doesnt stop at them. and like i say when he REQUESTS the 1st general they will be taken to the harem regardless of where they were(aka dont be like me thinking blocking them off makes you clever but request them back IMMIEDIATLY as soon as times up even if the HAREM count is overcounted i had him at 11 still try and just barely avoided it) also REQUEST HM from time to time to cut back on the spending if hes happy(preferably once twice if you think you can deal with it aka built ALOT OF HAREMS) ALWAYS LVL 6. PS MANA DRAINS on the move this can get your generals easily capturedif they get winded before they reach the destination.(also a CHARACTER WITH A LOYALTY OF BELOW 30 also cannot do construction coming up with excuses at will. and if you need to make construction at specific points SEND YOUR MALES or someone like the silver haired witch the king does not care about NON-VIRGINS(in the love route of all the girls their virginity will be taken BY PROTAG so the king wont care anymore about them the hippians still will)
Thank you very very much, oh mannnn. I just started playing this game but everything is almost uncontrollable :cry: :cry: :cry:

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
Thank you very very much, oh mannnn. I just started playing this game but everything is almost uncontrollable :cry: :cry: :cry:
its not uncontrollable but its definitly very awkward if the king heads in your direction clear a path ASAP. if its a MALE. OR A NON VIRGIN they will pass by the king safely(if they got boned by the ENEMY this also counts). for a DPS unit id reccomend BEATRICE especially if you build up a MAGIC academy as high as they can go. she is a complete monster in offence and the enemy has to get close to her to deal damage(she has absoloute 0 which will deal major damage and FREEZE them furthermore this if you cant TAKE them while FROZEN you can just RUN from the fight. BE CAREFUL OF A SKILL CALLED DEATHMATCH one of the bosses has it(also learnable) and ONCE active the fight WILL not end till either side has lost(USEFUL TIP RUSH the PURPLE CITIES in the dessert you can get some strong allies there) and like i say HE WILL ONLY DO THE BS CALLBACK once he never does it again(HE WAS gonna screw one of my generals as they were both in the back but i cought it just in time considering i was waiting on the exact callback day)

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
oh and one more thing DONT RECLASS ARTILLERY. they are VERY powerful but are basically 1 USE NUKES as the enemy will get 4 turns before you get a single turn after youve attacked once meaning escape is pretty much impossible(might be good for killing LOW LVL MOBS) The main characters you have promote them to gold and if you can platinum asap. and lastly NORMAL ATTACKS ATTACK POWER is based on TROOP COUNT while skills are based on magic i believe. as my beatrice was doing 6K DAMAGE with normals and 3K with actual spells(though i was still using the spells) also SOME units can LEARN or START with MAGIC that targets enemy units or structures) if you get one that targets STRUCTURES that HITS EVERY UNIT in the structure and deal some damage to it) as one of the characters i recruited had a SPELL that let me target a citadel and did 2100 to anything NON MAGIC RELATED(WHICH in turn took somewhere like 800 but the damage deal in total id say was often somewhere in the 16000 RANGE) id like i say reccomend BEATRICE cuz 2 of the 3 GENERALS have ANY from of MAG-RESISTANCE (ALSO after youve beaten the 3 generals theres still a small part to PLAY DO THE ROMANCE ROUTESS+EndingS HERE i wasnt aware of this part but kinda wish i was)

Last edited:

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
ONE MORE thing send a guy you dont care about HERE at the start if you have 1 soldier here the ACOLYTES wont leave the tower saving you a major headache

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
SCOUT the areas you might also recruit a slime called lythee in that area you might take slimes for jokes buy LYTHEES a monster as it knows GREAT HEALING(slight revive + healing for little mana cost) and make it an ADEPT and it will with a bit of care become brutal imade it an ADEPTit betrayed me and then wrecked my teeth in

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
You need to scout the previous area to unlock the shortcut. To access Seria's town, you can only do it after the coronation of the Holy King. There are plenty of areas with secret shortcuts, most of them are to give you access to final bosses equipment. I suggest you to explore every area to unlock as many shortcuts as possible (Also explore all the areas to unlock a few powerful allies).

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
SCOUT the areas you might also recruit a slime called lythee in that area you might take slimes for jokes buy LYTHEES a monster as it knows GREAT HEALING(slight revive + healing for little mana cost) and make it an ADEPT and it will with a bit of care become brutal imade it an ADEPTit betrayed me and then wrecked my teeth in

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
I found a bug, this location doesn't appear on the map but the enemy comes out from there, scoured around but didn't find any thing. Screenshot (68).png

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes