nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
how to find maca root and Highland Grass
From jap wiki + google translate
nameDurableincomeAvailable at the shopDiscovered by explorationremarks
Diamond City98001000000Roasted meat, rescue tent, high ether, magical scroll, silver medal, estoc, power sling, mage wand, curse pendantMaca root
Hidden village in the mountains40002500Rice, grilled meat, Sanzoku-yaki, tonfa, maca rootWarrior VallettaDiscover Pamela by exploration
Settlement of desert people32007600Roasted meat, Ambrussia, sun calendar, highland pastureWarosdake powderGet a heel ring when traveling with over 100 camel soldiers

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
NTR guy ????
there's two ways to get the ingredients. let the pudgy guy named Cheetah (think that's his name) follow you and Seria back to the village rather than getting your own ingredients because Cheetah says he already has his own. that'll trigger Seria's alt-NTR route.

otherwise, you can go down to the desert area in the nomad camp right before the mountain pass to buy one of the ingredients. the other ingredient should be in the mountain area right off of the center gate to the Hippia Emperor's region. finally you might also need to buy a basic potion from the main village on the island Ares fled to in the prologue. don't remember if that was necessary but i remember doing it when I did Seria's route.

if you don't know how to unlock that island, have Ares "Explore" the port town to the farthest southwest next to the island and the path should unlock.

Apr 25, 2020
Были бы русские...
На других сайтах, например на том же h-chan, думаю вполне много таких кто мог бы заинтересован этой игрой. Был бы только этот самый русский перевод)

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
thanks! i confused loyalty and affection xd. I have not tried to do as you said, but I hope that in the place of those two there will not be two others
not just that. if you have a heroine with 100 affection, you'll get a choice some time after taking over the castle where you can check up on the lady with 100 affection. if you choose it, the king will have a sex scene with a blue-haired concubine instead of any named characters

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
not just that. if you have a heroine with 100 affection, you'll get a choice some time after taking over the castle where you can check up on the lady with 100 affection. if you choose it, the king will have a sex scene with a blue-haired concubine instead of any named characters
It is possible to have 100 affection before taking the castle? Because is possibe to have 100 loyalty before that. The affection status is hidden. How can you be sure if you have 100 affection during the prologue of the game?

Apr 25, 2020
It is possible to have 100 affection before taking the castle? Because is possibe to have 100 loyalty before that. The affection status is hidden. How can you be sure if you have 100 affection during the prologue of the game?
I myself have not tried any of this yet, but if you succeed, please write here:)

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I myself have not tried any of this yet, but if you succeed, please write here:)
In my experience, I saved once before you invade Diamond castle and I had Seria with less than 81 loyalty. Good I saved there because the King picked up Seria, which lead to a game crash that I was unable to fix. I raised her loyalty to 100 and the king went for another girl. The random thing I can confirm.
When I finish this playthrough, I want to test what happen when you have all the girls with 100 loyalty.

Apr 25, 2020
In my experience, I saved once before you invade Diamond castle and I had Seria with less than 81 loyalty. Good I saved there because the King picked up Seria, which lead to a game crash that I was unable to fix. I raised her loyalty to 100 and the king went for another girl. The random thing I can confirm.
When I finish this playthrough, I want to test what happen when you have all the girls with 100 loyalty.
I already did so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I already did so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless there's a bug or something that should work, the only thing I can say is shower them with a ton of gifts and hope it works, maybe its the hidden affection thing that needs to be raised? Though i could have sworn that if you had 100 loyalty it would work

Extreme options include starting a new game or redownloading it, besides that I got nothing hope someone else can pitch in and help you

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
It exists and is raised despite being hidden, you later need to raise still hidden pink haired mage's affection to advance her love quest so raising hidden affection is a thing.
The best way of raising affection is spamming gifts, t

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
it is possible, and like I said you'll know if you did it right if you get a choice between checking up on the girl with the most affection towards you or leaving her alone. if you don't have maxed affection, you won't get that choice and the King will NTR the girl you have the most affection with (with none being maxed) and one girl at random excluding Dorothy Nora or Muriel.

affection is different than loyalty so don't get confused there.

Mar 26, 2020
Hey guys I'm playing the jap version in 1.43 I tried installing the event recollection mod from the wiki but I can't get it to work, I extracted patch2 and mod folder on the main folder and still nothing... Am I doing something wrong? Does it not apply to saves with progress or something?

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes