An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I have a version of this game, but when I try to post it, it says that uploaded file is too large for server to process. What do I do?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
he has more than two games made tho only three are leane related. here is his website

you can press on the image to follow his updates on his newest game that he's making, a first person dungeon crawler. second demo's already out.
Dungeon game look great/

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I kind of regret not reading the tags of this game before playing it. Not that I mind NTR games, but since it started way to late into the game I expected to be the kind of game of "ntr on losing a battle".
I kind of don't want to play the game anymore unless I find a guide or something, I can't find anything in the search bar here or maybe I'm not using the right keywords to find the answers I need.

So I kinda going to be that guy but, Is NTR avoidable?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I kind of regret not reading the tags of this game before playing it. Not that I mind NTR games, but since it started way to late into the game I expected to be the kind of game of "ntr on losing a battle".
I kind of don't want to play the game anymore unless I find a guide or something, I can't find anything in the search bar here or maybe I'm not using the right keywords to find the answers I need.

So I kinda going to be that guy but, Is NTR avoidable?
Yes it is completely avoidable, but unless you have a (use google translate)you will hit one right after the 1st act, if I recall correctly, just have all the heroines at 100 affection before you complete it and a generic lady will replace the heroine, look for "Cuckold avoidance" in the walkthrough

Though I do have to point out there is barely any sex scene for the MC like 1 per main heroine and you can only do it with 1 on each playthrough

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Yes it is completely avoidable, but unless you have a (use google translate)you will hit one right after the 1st act, if I recall correctly, just have all the heroines at 100 affection before you complete it and a generic lady will replace the heroine, look for "Cuckold avoidance" in the walkthrough

Though I do have to point out there is barely any sex scene for the MC like 1 per main heroine and you can only do it with 1 on each playthrough
Thanks, I'll look into the walkthrough for a second run.
I kind of expected the MC not to go for the harem route, because he share the same values as the previous holy king, monogamy and shit.
Thanks for your answer.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
There's a love route for each girl and it usually involves just giving them items, talking with them consistently and not having them lose battles to raise affection. There's three abnormal ones though. Carla's route has to have you save her brother from death before continuing it, Nora's route requires you to save the duke in the north and liberate his capital from the Hippia guy occupying it, and Dorothy is a hidden route that you have to keep talking and raising an invisible affection counter until enough events trigger that her affection counter reveals itself.

Watch out for Nora and Dorothy. Nora's immune to being called on by the King or staying captured by Hippia until you finish the liberation point of her route. Dorothy will almost immediately be sought out by the King as soon as you confirm her love route with the choice. That's also the first time Dorothy is able to be called on by the King. I don't remember if Dorothy being called on is mandatory or not but either way get her out immediately after the two months is up.

Every love route, not just main heroines, has a love sex event though it's only one and once.

The sister's path is the default if you don't get any specific ending. She has love events if you bother to raise her affection but her having sex with the King or Hippia doesn't affect them and they aren't sex events. The raciest thing there is them bathing together and the sister washing Ares nude. The king will call her into his harem when Ares has high enough affection with her as part of a trade where he marries his sister to Ares in return for Ares's sister joining the harem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: here4thelinkss

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
1. My character slept with Nora but ended up with Seria's bad ending. It seems that you can switch from one route to another. So, is it possible to bang several girls in one run?
2. People asked about it, I even saw the same question on some page here, but I don't remember where. So, how to get girls in the harem? I didn't find any button for that. Do I have just wait for the king's guards or put the girls in the way when he travels around?
3. Where to find fruits?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
1. My character slept with Nora but ended up with Seria's bad ending. It seems that you can switch from one route to another. So, is it possible to bang several girls in one run?
2. People asked about it, I even saw the same question on some page here, but I don't remember where. So, how to get girls in the harem? I didn't find any button for that. Do I have just wait for the king's guards or put the girls in the way when he travels around?
3. Where to find fruits?
1. AFAIK only by letting girls be NTR'd by Hippians, which cancels their routes.
2. Yes, you're supposed to send them to capital if gifting them to the king.
3. See . Note that google's translation of location/item names will often be different from proper one, use things like town income to recognize which they are.

Taulmav

Jun 20, 2018
getting an error when launching the game, even with japanese local - there is the error, no clue what it means;

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
getting an error when launching the game, even with japanese local - there is the error, no clue what it means;
It says that KiriKiri (the name of the game's engine) is already running. Gotta close/terminate the previous, potentially failed process before opening it up again.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I don't really understand how this works. I always lose fights even with cheats lol. can someone please explain???
Use skills to attack. Mana recovers overtime for free, soldiers (health) do not.
In addition to being generally stronger than normal attacks, skills are less dependent on current soldiers, so a weakened mage with mana is still dangerous.
Retreat from the fights once you're depleted. Getting captured means losing all your max soldiers, and replenishing those is expensive.
There's something of a rock/paper/scissors element with character classes, high armored like knights will die easily to mages but are hardly harmed by speed classes attacks. Mages will be chopped down by quick units before they can do much damage.
Once you reached max skill number, old skills can be deactiveted (and new equipped) in the status menu.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes