KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
Well i was looking for the leane of evil blade to download translated or not, i found a partial translation patch and you can find the game with the partial added here with a full savedata, I used for the parts that were untranslated

So it doesn't matter if the game is translated or not i was just going to use Textractor, so if anyone knows where i can get other Makura cover soft games i would be grateful
thanks for sharing evil blade. did you find the other games by makura cover soft? i think i have Fuyuiro_no_Muffler but it wont open. there is some error and well i cant read japanese so dont know what to do

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
c
The funny thing about this game is that they also have a novel series and after reading it along with looking at the illustrations, it's a lot better than the game. The demon king that gets revived actually gets a happy ending. He actually gets to fuck the girls and die happily and we got sex on horseback.
View attachment 722652
Who will win? A power leveled slime or a red shirt?
can you send me the link to that

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
thanks for sharing evil blade. did you find the other games by makura cover soft? i think i have Fuyuiro_no_Muffler but it wont open. there is some error and well i cant read japanese so dont know what to do
Yeah sure, it was super annoying finding some, so looking at my hard drive and their page I have these
remember they are all VN's, and don't expect partial translations for all of these, also use Japanese local, through an emulator or through changing your settings, I think somewhere i even found some of their older games not on the DLsite but I cant remember where I put them

here's full gallery
Here's , mostly full gallery
here's , mostly full gallery
Here's , super short 2 options no saves or gallery, they aren't really needed
You can find Leane of Legitimate Crown here, you linked Leane of Evil Blade

I don't have , I think had , and but they had old game systems that were hard understand and translate

There is also the new one being developed, the demo is on this site, its called Dungeon and Bride

Remember to pass on the help if you have something some else needs

If you don't care about MTL use MTool for easy translation

c

can you send me the link to that
I think you can find the novels on

Last edited:

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone provide info about ntr from side guys? I know about Cheetah and Seria, and that mage brothers can do something with someone but not sure what are these events. Wiki doesn't give much info about it and also confusing because of autotranslation

caccamolla

Mar 13, 2018
It's not bad, it's just as not as good as this one they are similar of course, so you will like it if you liked the this one
I think, it is just old and not well known, which is why no one translated it
i am stuck at the beginning of the game ( leane of evil blade) i can only talk with the characters but no one moves. how can i progress?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
can someone give me an full save file of this game
View attachment savedata.rar there you go, its functionally a full save file
There is a wiki, but it needs to be translated. There are 14 endings.
I mean you can just use the google translate , it's readable for me
Can someone provide info about ntr from side guys? I know about Cheetah and Seria, and that mage brothers can do something with someone but not sure what are these events. Wiki doesn't give much info about it and also confusing because of autotranslation
check the for all the sex scenes, off the top of my head bullbear can fuck at least 2 of the girls, the wiki tells how to get him
i am stuck at the beginning of the game ( leane of evil blade) i can only talk with the characters but no one moves. how can i progress?
If you are talking about the very beginning you have to attack bullbear faction, the people with the yellow squares, you cant do anything else expect attack him at the beginning

Last edited:

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
lmaoooo reading through this has me rolling. i had no idea that you could avoid ntr so when the time hit and the game went from a couple of nude cgs here and there to straight up giga ntr i had to check here

Reactions: MangaKing

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
lmaoooo reading through this has me rolling. i had no idea that you could avoid ntr so when the time hit and the game went from a couple of nude cgs here and there to straight up giga ntr i had to check here
From what I heard it was impossible originally but the developer changed it and now you have an out by making everyone 100 on loyalty, there is no indication that this is the case and it was more of a quick fix by the devs

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
From what I heard it was impossible originally but the developer changed it and now you have an out by making everyone 100 on loyalty, there is no indication that this is the case and it was more of a quick fix by the devs
It was added in a patch yeah, though it doesn't have to be everyone 100. It just needs to be either Seria or the girl whose route you chose in your playthrough. That'll unlock an option to check in on the girl whom you're closest to of the 4 main girls (the three routes + Seria) which'll lead to the King fucking a concubine in the interim, instead of taking a random party member as his concubine + the girl you're closest to of the 4.

May 6, 2017
Btw, i want to ask, what is better scout in this game
i wish they explain what each class specialty is

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes