The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
this game had a huge potential for dlcs and mods, it's a shame it's so much barebone with contents
I have been thinking so much about this lately. I wish I knew how to mod or have any game dev knowledge whatsoever. There are so many tweaks I could think of for this game that'd be super exciting to play with but I really have absolutely zero no how on how to even start...

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I have been thinking so much about this lately. I wish I knew how to mod or have any game dev knowledge whatsoever. There are so many tweaks I could think of for this game that'd be super exciting to play with but I really have absolutely zero no how on how to even start...
Hmm and what ideas would those be? The mod I made drastically increased the difficulty and more could be done in the game. That being said changing art such as giving the MC-Ares a harem would require someone actually artistically creating that.

If you just want the main character to be able to fuck all the princesses that's actually pretty easy to do. Knocking them up also just requires that he be able to cum in them more than one time as the game tracks pregnancy chance by how much semen is shot in them. With Ares basically having a 0.01 chance because he shoots very little. Also him fucking his sister is a scene that doesn't exist.

• Wow
Reactions: The NTRtainer

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Hmm and what ideas would those be? The mod I made drastically increased the difficulty and more could be done in the game. That being said changing art such as giving the MC-Ares a harem would require someone actually artistically creating that.

If you just want the main character to be able to fuck all the princesses that's actually pretty easy to do. Knocking them up also just requires that he be able to cum in them more than one time as the game tracks pregnancy chance by how much semen is shot in them. With Ares basically having a 0.01 chance because he shoots very little. Also him fucking his sister is a scene that doesn't exist.
I would certainly be beyond grateful for a mod that enables Ares to do all the romance routes in a single campaign, as opposed to being limited to a single one. In theory, an Ares that could romance all romanceable heroines and simply having access to all the scenes that are already included but are limited to a single one per campaign, would be something along the lines of what I would be most happy to see. Obviously nothing predicated on artwork that doesn't already exist in game, though I am not a smart man, I can understand how that would be considerably more difficult to achieve than mess with in-game mechanics - yet even the latter is something I have no idea how to tackle.

You say doing that's easy to do - I am very impressed by that statement, it is most certainly not easy for me (this isn't me being snarky btw, I'm genuinely surprised someone has the know-how to do this). I hate to be that guy, but any chance you could somehow make these modifications?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I would certainly be beyond grateful for a mod that enables Ares to do all the romance routes in a single campaign, as opposed to being limited to a single one. In theory, an Ares that could romance all romanceable heroines and simply having access to all the scenes that are already included but are limited to a single one per campaign, would be something along the lines of what I would be most happy to see. Obviously nothing predicated on artwork that doesn't already exist in game, though I am not a smart man, I can understand how that would be considerably more difficult to achieve than mess with in-game mechanics - yet even the latter is something I have no idea how to tackle.

You say doing that's easy to do - I am very impressed by that statement, it is most certainly not easy for me (this isn't me being snarky btw, I'm genuinely surprised someone has the know-how to do this). I hate to be that guy, but any chance you could somehow make these modifications?
Well I should tell you that the ending would just be whomever was the last girl you unlocked as it's put as the ending in their heroine event the instant you fuck them(although I forgot you never get to fuck Cynthia because she must remain a virgin queen in her country, although that doesn't stop Baroque >_>). Determine ending is also a macro that sets them all to 0.
But yeah allowing all girls to be fucked is as simple as deleting certain lines from the main event code. Such as:
if(o.Cynthia.isLover < 6) o.Cynthia.isLover = 0;
if(o.Seria.isLover < 6) o.Seria.isLover = 0;
if(o.Chloe.isLover < 4) o.Chloe.isLover = 0;
if(o.Carla.isLover < 6) o.Carla.isLover = 0;
if(o.Nora.isLover < 1) o.Nora.hasEvent = [];
isLover must be equal to 1 to be possible so setting it to 0 permanently blocks it. Certain starts will set some of the girls to 1 and some to 0 so I'd just need to set every game start to make all girls 1. Although the hidden romance girls like Dorothy and Nora you'd still need to trigger their stuff.

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
If you want hard, I posted a darker than black mod earlier on in this thread. Be forewarned it becomes instantly terrifying with a very real possibility the tower before the grand city will be reduced to rubble as you defend.
which place is it on, and is it just stats increased or does king "Donkey" get to move faster too? and is there a way to bypass so even if red had taken a girl and.. "Done the deed" that king would still accept them?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
which place is it on, and is it just stats increased or does king "Donkey" get to move faster too? and is there a way to bypass so even if red had taken a girl and.. "Done the deed" that king would still accept them?
https://f95zone.to/threads/leane-2-leane-of-legitimate-crown-v1-51-makura-cover-soft.49620/page-55

According to the changelogs I wrote there... Artillery is no longer a joke, acting as a kind of "anti-fort" kind of unit that you really don't want to be able to actually fire shots at the walls.
The Hippian brothers don't infinitely run away after losing 1 time, causing them to be a repeated boss as you try to advance forward.
The Hippians start with a truly horrifying army specifically on Black difficulty, I actually could not win without cheesing them using some kind of Ranged caster infinitely "Eating meals" for mana and using OP spells or sniping them before they reach me. In all my attempts without cheesing them the tower would fall and at least 1 or even a few of my girls would be captured and I'd be put on the ropes of defending the capital before I actually just lose the game. What is perhaps even more terrifying is that generals who defect due to neglect will almost always be immediately hired by the Hippians, so sometimes a general I forgot about in the back corner of the map would turn and then start sieging all my towns draining my income.

I considered changes to the king's behavior, but honestly it was hard enough. I eventually gave up trying to actually keep the king happy in one of the runs and placed all my girls behind enemy lines where the king couldn't get to them, because I really, really needed the money lmao.

The only stats increased was giving artillery a powerful anti-fort damage bonus as well as a small general damage bonus.

I am able to bypass the king refusing girls who are deflowered.

There was a bunch more ideas I considered, but ultimately it was just hard enough.
For instance I considered improving the rogue forces so they aren't wiped too quickly.

I considered making enemy units level up over time or increasing the XP they gained from battles to be more than the player's.

I considered increasing the cap of HP and mana to the highest integer possible.

I considered making heroines lost to the Hippians permanently join them, including by changing the dialogue of the "heroine lost" scenes. With heroines losing battles resulting in the same "Escape" the Hippian brothers did when they lost.

As for ideas of improving the game's structure I only had a few:
I considered removing the need for the player to control the capital, where you only lose the game if you have zero territory or Ares dies. That seemed like something a person who can accept some losses would enjoy as it means you just need to keep moving and fighting to avoid annihilation.

I considered opening up the bottom path to the desert at game start instead of requiring you to search on the other side. This offers you a quick way to get to Isaac and more importantly gives you two fronts to work with if you get stuck defending the tower.

I considered having demons and other nasty things spawn at rogue force locations on the Hippians side so that the Hippians are also experiencing a separate war like they say they are at the end.

Reactions: vscv4bn?

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Did anyone figure out this?
What the other guy said, but also, you need to be past the coronation of the holy king, you can't access that area before that. Also, make sure to scout a lot, plenty of secret areas or characters to be found around.

Reactions: Spirox

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
how I can unlock the harem scene where all the females were taken? there are some girls like the sorceres that baroque's guards don't take when they comes out to brag one

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
how can i make the king's guard choose dorothy, sabrina,wendy and nora? they always pass them aside :/
You have to raise Dorothy's hidden love stat towards Ares and watch her talking events up to buying hat. After that she will be targetable for Baroque. With Nora you have to finish her questline to make Baroque interested in her. As for Sabrina and Wendy, they are not possible for harem.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
You have to raise Dorothy's hidden love stat towards Ares and watch her talking events up to buying hat. After that she will be targetable for Baroque. With Nora you have to finish her questline to make Baroque interested in her. As for Sabrina and Wendy, they are not possible for harem.
what are they quest lines? where I can read and follow the steps?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Refer to this post about Nora's questline
Nora quest
There's not many quests, as far as I know Nora, Sera, Leane are the most needy to advance their love route. In case of Seria you will have to look around towns for three ingredients for cure. And for Leane you have to cleanse cursed sword which you get from defeating one of the demons in crystals. Apart from wiki there's nowhere to see quest descriptions sadly.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Nora's is easy. Just keep talking to her until she recruits Ares to help her find the king-in-exile over in the city right below the ice castle. When you capture that city, explore it and you'll recruit the king. After that, just take the castle. Nora will be able to be recruited to the harem as a servant, she can finish her love route if you want, and she will no longer be able to use her special thief tool to guarantee breaking out of enemy capture.

Dorothy is just keep talking to her and giving her items that raise affection (most medicine will lower it) until you start getting events from her. You'll eventually unlock her hidden love route, which will also allow Baroque to take her in his harem under the pretenses that she was actually a bastard of a local count or baron from her hometown when her mother worked for him so he has reason to upgrade her to nobility and make her eligible for his harem

The reason you can't bring Wendy or Sabrina to Baroque's harem is because neither are virgins. Wendy has a boyfriend and also has sex with Kasim if you go the north route in the extended prologue, and Sabrina is married (and also gets forced by the pirate leader if both of them are in the same space).

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Nora's is easy. Just keep talking to her until she recruits Ares to help her find the king-in-exile over in the city right below the ice castle. When you capture that city, explore it and you'll recruit the king. After that, just take the castle. Nora will be able to be recruited to the harem as a servant, she can finish her love route if you want, and she will no longer be able to use her special thief tool to guarantee breaking out of enemy capture.

Dorothy is just keep talking to her and giving her items that raise affection (most medicine will lower it) until you start getting events from her. You'll eventually unlock her hidden love route, which will also allow Baroque to take her in his harem under the pretenses that she was actually a bastard of a local count or baron from her hometown when her mother worked for him so he has reason to upgrade her to nobility and make her eligible for his harem

The reason you can't bring Wendy or Sabrina to Baroque's harem is because neither are virgins. Wendy has a boyfriend and also has sex with Kasim if you go the north route in the extended prologue, and Sabrina is married (and also gets forced by the pirate leader if both of them are in the same space).
But once you get a girl into the Harem or raped can you still get her ending? Or do you need to keep her virgin for that? Also can you have sex with them like actually Ares? Can you take their virginity? Can you have sex with your sister Muriel?

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
But once you get a girl into the Harem or raped can you still get her ending? Or do you need to keep her virgin for that? Also can you have sex with them like actually Ares? Can you take their virginity? Can you have sex with your sister Muriel?
Iirc you can deflower most of them, except your sister and a couple of wizards. I'm not sure, but I believe Beatrice and Leane could still be eligible as romances if they get into the harem (there is an ending for that) but I don't know how to trigger that.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Iirc you can deflower most of them, except your sister and a couple of wizards. I'm not sure, but I believe Beatrice and Leane could still be eligible as romances if they get into the harem (there is an ending for that) but I don't know how to trigger that.
Leane and Beatrice can still be romanced, but there is an alt ending if they get romanced after having sex in the harem over 100 times. This only applies to the 3 main 'lords' of each route.

Seria you just need to complete her quest after she has sex with Baroque I think? May need to start her quest before she enters the harem I don't remember details for that ending 100%.

Leane, Beatrice, Cynthia, and Seria are the only romance options with alternate endings.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes