Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a lot of demand for this? I could do a fork that just has these enabled for a slower burn NTR. Although I do have to say honestly that calling girls back randomly massively jumps the difficulty as the girls definitely have the best spells. I think even myself loving hard mode that would just piss me off when the game randomly decides to take Beatrice when I'm trying to power through a massive attack as she is definitely clutch mode with her ice magic with Rakwaroth being the only other alternative.

I think from a perspective of game design this is essentially changing the "type" of difficulty.

Normal game = Very hard at the beginning and very quickly becomes easy mode on all difficulties with the difficulty option only changing how high the beginning cliff is. Bad strategy game difficulty.
My mod = Extremely hard at the beginning and a slow descent into easy mode as you eventually break the Hippian forces. They never get better(other than leveling) and randomness has little effect so you're essentially going the RPG game of difficulty where you get more powerful until it's easy.
Your mod = hard at the beginning(slightly easier as you can restore the girls "health" using the king and you can save A LOT of money just throwing girls in there which helps in the beginning), but random spikes of difficulty when important girls vanish and potentially extreme spikes in difficulty if more than 1 are being taken at a time. Probably the closest example here is Card Game difficulty. Like Magic The Gathering where the difficulty is always at least a little out of your control.
I figured the call-back would make game way harder, thus it should be somewhat rare event to not make it super annoying. But I think it fits to theme of the game well as the king really doesn't care how you do. The slow burn would be just top notch addition. I guess it might help with the scene ordering to get more correct too. As in vanilla game feels like it's really out of order in terms of progression, with the king at least. Haven't played for a while so I don't remember clearly how.

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
I was aware of this new game and it looks very promising. The addition of Inn I believe makes it very special, if done well. Tried the first demo little bit, but haven't tried the second one. I kind of want to not spoil myself too much until it's complete. I wasn't that huge fan of the 80's version of dungeon crawling but well I guess it's fine with polish. However it's not Leane 3 ;) I love the NTR harem idea and how it was made, such unique feature. Like Leane 2 would be even more of a masterpiece with a DLC that just improves the GUI and such and adds new events etc. It's bit shame that these are completed and never touched again.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Is there a lot of demand for this?
Game's pretty easy for me so I'd play it.
Like Leane 2 would be even more of a masterpiece with a DLC that just improves the GUI and such and adds new events etc.
Technically they did have a DLC that added that stuff in the free update. It's just the version you're playing here already has all the post-release new events and stuff compiled together. If you look back to Leane 2 1.0, it had less content.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
So can Ares actually take multiple wives or can you only lock yourself into one girl?
View attachment 2112911
I don't think it's possible in the vanilla game, however, someone else has mentioned here that if the romanced heroine gets kidnapped by the enemy, the romance thing resets and I suppose there's a chance you might be able to romance someone else in that instance. I could be mistaken with regards to the conditions. The comment I'm referring to was recent, maybe 1-2 pages back at most.

Reactions: yaboi777

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
So can Ares actually take multiple wives or can you only lock yourself into one girl?
View attachment 2112911
Route-lock to one. What Baroque is talking about is the difference between Ares having a political marriage with Baroque's sister (that he forcibly engages the two together) versus additional marriages Ares would take on for love (which is what going down another girl's route if Baroque lived would be). It doesn't matter anyways since Ares isn't polygamous and Baroque is out the door, presumably making the forced engagement null unless Ares ahd Chloe actually fall in love and want to get married by going down her route.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Does anyone have a save file with the scenes? I feel like this game is too grind heavy for my taste. Thank You!

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
nobody healing, using a provided full save/load though
it's been a hot minute since i'd played but I can't remember anything else that's supposed to be using up the money other than healing units, or construction. As for using someone else's save, that complicates things even more, who knows what could be going on in the background there honestly

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes