Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This is a pretty good game tbh. Good slow burn NTR. The build-up was pretty good. For instance, the game at some point tried to play up the angle that Ludwig would later become king and establish the harem system. This was probably also done to keep the player distracted from what happens to Ludwig later.

Out of the three routes, Hestia probably has the best experience out of them all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first half of the game is referred to as the prologue, but the story content is way lengthier than in the second half of the game. I found it disappointing that the second half of the game was lacking in story content. The first half of the game at least had a series of objectives for you to achieve before you could view the next story entry. The second half of the game prioritizes gameplay and h-scene collection, which isn't up to my taste. I like having a story to freshen the palate first. A lot of the characters stop being central to the story, which is also unfortunate.

Last edited:

ShiroNi

Apr 18, 2020
I played this game because I thought MC will be king and NTR other girl ,it turns out MC being NTR by the king,and he just become slave work to protect the king who NTR all the heroine ,seriously did people really" like play game like that? where you become slave by other :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I played this game because I thought MC will be king and NTR other girl ,it turns out MC being NTR by the king,and he just become slave work to protect the king who NTR all the heroine ,seriously did people really" like play game like that? where you become slave by other :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Some people do. Not everyone has identical tastes, thankfully.

Reactions: ShiroNi

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Your whole statement shows hypocritical you are

ShiroNi

Apr 18, 2020
Your whole statement shows hypocritical you are
i not hypocritical,i just asking did someone really" like play game like this ,because I don't like playing games like this ,i more like game where the MC can dominate the world,and i play this game because i thought the MC will like that,but in game MC can just make their own kingdom or do something like that but instead they just keep working to the king like that,and i don't judge other people taster,i just don't get it

ShiroNi

Apr 18, 2020
because i don't play this game anymore ,i want to asking to brave people who play this game to the end ,did MC let he sister being take by the king too? and how far did MC keep working to the king?

Jötunn123

Aug 2, 2022
To put it simply, it doesn't matter how much the mc lets the king get away with, the story always ends with the king banishing the mc before getting killed by a demon, which the mc then fixes, though I can't really bother to remember how the story ends after that since in my opinion the death of the king was kind of a let down since it mostly negates everything up to that point.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
because i don't play this game anymore ,i want to asking to brave people who play this game to the end ,did MC let he sister being take by the king too? and how far did MC keep working to the king?
It's optional for the sister to be taken by the King. Raising her affection up to 50 iirc triggers an event where Muriel is brought into the harem. However, I believe you can take her out of the harem after a certain period ends, right before the NTR happens. NTR is completely avoidable for all heroines who have a route.

ShiroNi

Apr 18, 2020
It's optional for the sister to be taken by the King. Raising her affection up to 50 iirc triggers an event where Muriel is brought into the harem. However, I believe you can take her out of the harem after a certain period ends, right before the NTR happens. NTR is completely avoidable for all heroines who have a route.
oh... after i saw Queen and Archers being NTR by king i thought this game had no choice to avoid NTR so i gave up , this is quite brutal because MC went to war trying to defend kingdom from 100.000 invasion and when he came back what he got was the heroine is being NTR by the king, so i say WTF this game is not for me, and for all the players who play this game till the end, i can only say WOW you are really" brave (y) to keep playing after seeing that

Reactions: dimas33

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
oh... after i saw Queen and Archers being NTR by king i thought this game had no choice to avoid NTR so i gave up , this is quite brutal because MC went to war trying to defend kingdom from 100.000 invasion and when he came back what he got was the heroine is being NTR by the king, so i say WTF this game is not for me, and for all the players who play this game till the end, i can only say WOW you are really" brave (y) to keep playing after seeing that
Used to be the game was 100% NTR unavoidable because of that scenario. The game was set up to always NTR the girl with the highest loyalty - the one whose scene you viewed soon after defeating Gustav - and another random heroine. This game was eventually updated to include an option to avoid the King NTRing any heroine, but you had to have 100 loyalty with any pursuable heroine in that route. After successfully defending the kingdom from invasion, you'll soon be given an option to either talk to the King or think about the heroine with 100 loyalty. Picking the second option avoids the heroines' rape altogether.

And no, it's not bravery that keeps me playing the game lol. It's my curiosity. I've played a lot of games where there were risks and rewards, but it never felt like the risks were respected. When there are stakes in the game, it's important to remind the players that they're not in complete control of their happy scenarios. The NTR genre sometimes puts out games where those stakes are respected, and the player needs to play under these constant risks. When you don't succeed, there are consequences. Leane 2 has that sort of feel I'm looking for.

ShiroNi

Apr 18, 2020
Used to be the game was 100% NTR unavoidable because of that scenario. The game was set up to always NTR the girl with the highest loyalty - the one whose scene you viewed soon after defeating Gustav - and another random heroine. This game was eventually updated to include an option to avoid the King NTRing any heroine, but you had to have 100 loyalty with any pursuable heroine in that route. After successfully defending the kingdom from invasion, you'll soon be given an option to either talk to the King or think about the heroine with 100 loyalty. Picking the second option avoids the heroines' rape altogether.

And no, it's not bravery that keeps me playing the game lol. It's my curiosity. I've played a lot of games where there were risks and rewards, but it never felt like the risks were respected. When there are stakes in the game, it's important to remind the players that they're not in complete control of their happy scenarios. The NTR genre sometimes puts out games where those stakes are respected, and the player needs to play under these constant risks. When you don't succeed, there are consequences. Leane 2 has that sort of feel I'm looking for.
I only played until I defeating Gustav, after seeing the heroine being NTR by the king, I just gave up because I thought this game had no choice to avoid NTR and I didn't want to play a game where the MC did the hard work. do defense and conquer other cities just to give king a new concubine, anyway this game is just not game i enjoy to play and i play this game because of NTR genre mistake ,i thought i will be NTR other girls not being NTR by other ,and thanks for answering my question and sorry if my english is not very good, still using Google Translate

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I only played until I defeating Gustav, after seeing the heroine being NTR by the king, I just gave up because I thought this game had no choice to avoid NTR and I didn't want to play a game where the MC did the hard work. do defense and conquer other cities just to give king a new concubine, anyway this game is just not game i enjoy to play and i play this game because of NTR genre mistake ,i thought i will be NTR other girls not being NTR by other ,and thanks for answering my question and sorry if my english is not very good, still using Google Translate
That's okay. No worries.

BrightNight77

May 15, 2020
For whoever wants to cheat within this game and just want to watch the story or corrupt heroines with ease. Game has a hidden satisfaction gauge(for the king) that is what boosts his attempts on stealing ur girls. It's based in the time u took to take territories, send girls, events and so what... With SpoilerAL and this ssg, u can edit the captains, troops, king satisfaction, money, etc. Just make sure to use SpoilerAL 6.2(Gentleman patched) found in japanese necocan last forums. If can't find, i guess i'll add a link to my already patched SpoilerAL. Remember to avoid applying english patch, cause it only works with past library and will kill it's newer functions or reading methods that were added by Gentleman on newer updates.
1669051747505.png
This msg comes up when I try to download SpoilerAL 6.2 from that link. Alternate link plz

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
guys does anyone has first game of this ? i searched everywhere but cant find even jap version of it
I was able to find the game easy just by searching "Leane of Evil Blade download" on a search engine. There's even a partial translation patch for the game on ULMF. Sadly the partial only translates the UI text and a small portion of the story.

Reactions: tamadearu

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The original is kinda bad if you compare it to this game, it was just too rough for the gameplay and the AI was even worse than Leane of legimitame crown, which is the biggest problem this game has, so if you played this game and try to play it... it is gonna be really hard to enjoy it.

The issue this game had was that it was too easy and there wasn't any situation that truly forced me to rescue girls or do somehing special, after you know how to play this game it is even possible to win the game just by playing with the MC at max difficulty. It would have been much better if the AI could have had many more units (based on how many castles they have) and openned the other 2 passages to our territory, even more some basic tactics like "ambush", "kidnapping" or "taunting", if only that was added and used on a reasonable scale the game would have been much more enjoyable as a strategy game.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
guys does anyone has first game of this ? i searched everywhere but cant find even jap version of it
If you are looking for a download link, i posted it somewhere in this thread with a bunch of other makura cover soft games, it's not translated
Edit: found it

]here's "Demon Slayer Girlfriends" full gallery included
Here's "Fuyuiro no Muffler", mostly full gallery included
here's "Seducing you! Young idol swim contest!", mostly full gallery included
Here's "The Royal Sisters of a Ruined Nation", super short 2 options no saves or gallery, they aren't really needed anyway
Here's " " full save included
You can find "Leane 2 Leane of Legitimate Crown" here obviously

I don't have , I think had , and but they had old game systems that were hard to understand and translate

There is also the new one being developed, the demo is on this site, its called Dungeon and Bride

Remember to pass on the help if you have something someone else needs
If you don't care about MTL use MTool for easy translation

Last edited:

Bask-0a

Formerly 'Chetti'
Nov 19, 2020
How can I make Cinthy have sex with Baroque? She was my favorite, but she has a scene where she offers herself to Lugwid because...? She shows constantly she cares and loves you and then this sudden scene shows she doesn't care about losing her virginity or having sex with another man, seems she cares so much about the holy cock I'll make her 80 loyalty, so she can have Baroque for herself, but I'm afraid instead of her Marion being sent to Baroque.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
How can I make Cinthy have sex with Baroque? She was my favorite, but she has a scene where she offers herself to Lugwid because...? She shows constantly she cares and loves you and then this sudden scene shows she doesn't care about losing her virginity or having sex with another man, seems she cares so much about the holy cock I'll make her 80 loyalty, so she can have Baroque for herself, but I'm afraid instead of her Marion being sent to Baroque.
That scene is unavoidable if you go through the Aura route. If you want to completely avoid Marion or any other heroine from being taken, you'll have to have a heroine at 100 loyalty at a point that will come up soon. Any heroine works, preferably one of your favorites. There are two missable scenes along the way that depend on who has the highest loyalty, if you want those. You'll know what those are when it's just Ares and a heroine having a heart-to-heart moment. If you don't have a heroine at 100 loyalty, then NTR cannot be avoided. Your heroine with the highest loyalty and a random heroine from your roster will be taken. If you do have 100 loyalty with a heroine, then you're given a choice. Thinking about the heroine will prevent the NTR scenario from occurring. Picking the other choice will move things as normal.

Baroque can still have sex with Cynthia at any time in the future. It's pretty easy to do, and I don't think you'll need a guide for it. It's an event that can be triggered for the majority of your playthrough, so it's hard to miss unless you play in a way where you're making sure you prevent NTR.

Reactions: Blake639

Kensis

May 2, 2017
I went through the game files just to see where those things are that he mentioned that he couldn't find and translate... I don't know how he missed but there are like 30-50 pictures that aren't translated. I'm going to be translating them over the next few days. Once I'm done, I'll post here patch3.xp3 which will hopefully then fully translate this gem of a game.

I translated the first 10 pictures I came across.

Mega - v5

To apply just copy the file inside the game directory.
This does not affect your save files in any way.
You just need to restart the game so the new files are loaded into the game.
The rest will follow in the upcoming days.

EDIT:

v2:
- Translated the images of succession in the intro
- Translated missed stuff on the world map

v3:
- Translated 10 more images, corrected a few others
- Translated few missed stuff inside the scripts

v4
- Translated the rest of the images that I found with Japanese text on it.

v5
- I made some small grammar mistakes on some images so I had quickly retranslated them

In total 49 images translated and few lines that he missed on the world map.

EDIT:
Help images still need a translation.
Gonna do that as I play the game.
There are 15 of them.

NOTE:
THIS PATCH IS INCLUDED NOW INTO THE LATEST PATCH PROVIDED BY MetroidSuperFan SO YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS SEPERATELY.
mega link down

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes