MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
Welp, just spent the last five hours slowly downloading this game on my terrible internet, only to have it not even launch. When I open "leane2.exe", all that pops up is a bunch of question marks followed by "syntax error", along with some wonky coding window with a bunch of gibberish. I have no idea what is going on or why this is happening, all I did was download and extract the file, then try to open the game.

Why's there always gotta be some bullshit? I could try downloading it again through a different link, but that'd take another five hours and there's no reason to expect that to fix it. Guess I'll give it a shot.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Welp, just spent the last five hours slowly downloading this game on my terrible internet, only to have it not even launch. When I open "leane2.exe", all that pops up is a bunch of question marks followed by "syntax error", along with some wonky coding window with a bunch of gibberish. I have no idea what is going on or why this is happening, all I did was download and extract the file, then try to open the game.

Why's there always gotta be some bullshit? I could try downloading it again through a different link, but that'd take another five hours and there's no reason to expect that to fix it. Guess I'll give it a shot.
I think you don't know what Japanese Locale stand for, right?

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
I think you don't know what Japanese Locale stand for, right?
Ah, that was it. I thought they meant "Japanese Localization"
Also, out of the hundreds of Japanese games I've played from here, I never needed to change the locale until now, so it threw me for a loop.

Reactions: knuthamsun

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Ah, that was it. I thought they meant "Japanese Localization"
Also, out of the hundreds of Japanese games I've played from here, I never needed to change the locale until now, so it threw me for a loop.
Is good that you are aware of the Japanese Locale now. From my experience, most of the VN kind of games require the use of it and some games made in RPG Maker as well. But always try using JP locale when the game doesn't start giving you weird errors.

Reactions: MandyF

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i've used a save from someone here, it seems the king is acquiring almost all of the income in it. is there a way to reduce it?

i think it might have something to do with his anger stat, which is at 9999

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
How can I make Cinthy have sex with Baroque? She was my favorite, but she has a scene where she offers herself to Lugwid because...? She shows constantly she cares and loves you and then this sudden scene shows she doesn't care about losing her virginity or having sex with another man, seems she cares so much about the holy cock I'll make her 80 loyalty, so she can have Baroque for herself, but I'm afraid instead of her Marion being sent to Baroque.
Carla is the only one that actually seems to give a fuck lmao. She actually tries to get away from it and get back to Ares, the rest of them just accept it or go full dick riding mode after a small amount of time.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
is there a reason why ares is unable to change to pegasus class while others can?

Shernerhercor

Aug 23, 2022
is there a harem path here (no ntr)? after conquest diamond city i have 100 loyality with Chloe, married with her and give 1 sex scene... After that i couldn't talk to other girls and not anymore have another scene. I did something wrong or there can only be one girl with mc?

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
Is good that you are aware of the Japanese Locale now. From my experience, most of the VN kind of games require the use of it and some games made in RPG Maker as well. But always try using JP locale when the game doesn't start giving you weird errors.
Guys same error with me and I not aware about Japanes locale like how do we change to jap locale kindly help

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
is there a harem path here (no ntr)? after conquest diamond city i have 100 loyality with Chloe, married with her and give 1 sex scene... After that i couldn't talk to other girls and not anymore have another scene. I did something wrong or there can only be one girl with mc?
There is no harem path. The MC is committed to one girl after the h-scene event. He cannot pursue any other heroines after choosing one. If there's a choice dialogue between pursuing the heroine or not going after them, then that's the scene where the MC has to choose to commit to the girl or not. There are also heroines who are route-specific. You cannot pursue them if you didn't start your route in their nation. I believe there's only four. For Stormlance, there's Leane. Hestia has Beatrice. Aura has Cynthia and Marion. Although I vaguely remember being able to pursue Cynthia in the Hestia route, but not the Stormlance route. Could be a bug.

If you want to pursue multiple heroines in a single playthrough, there is a solution. It involves letting your heroine get captured by Hippia and waiting until she is raped by the enemy. Doing so will break any commitment the heroine had with Ares. Ares can pursue another heroine afterward.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
I'm so confused on how routes work in this game. With my understanding of how the game works so far and what explanations I saw over here. If a heroine has 100 loyalty she will be lost to the king. Buf my question is how do you even unlock a route? I keep talking with them with Ares a so far it's just war war war no romance or anything... I'm not even sure if there are any CGs if you go their routes. It's like if you want to see some CGs you meed to go NTR route its a must? Am I missinf something here?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm so confused on how routes work in this game. With my understanding of how the game works so far and what explanations I saw over here. If a heroine has 100 loyalty she will be lost to the king. Buf my question is how do you even unlock a route? I keep talking with them with Ares a so far it's just war war war no romance or anything... I'm not even sure if there are any CGs if you go their routes. It's like if you want to see some CGs you meed to go NTR route its a must? Am I missinf something here?
If any eligible heroine has 100 loyalty, NTR by the king is avoidable. I forgot that not just any heroine will work. It has to be someone whose scenes are pursuable on that route. For all routes, Carla and Seria. For Stormlance, there's Leane. Hestia, you have Beatrice. Aura, it's Cynthia and Marion. Any other heroine won't work. You're given a choice between her and the king later on. This choice will be very obvious. Picking the heroine over the king will avoid NTR.

Routes are specific to what nation you start in. Stormlance route, Hestia route, and Aura route. For instance, if you want to pursue Leane, you need to have your starting nation be Stormlance. Same applies to other routes. What I'm going to say next is a bit spoilery, but concerns only game mechanics. Later on you gain another stat value called Affection. Affection is specific to heroines only. The later half of the game has no dedicated routes for any heroines. This is actually the beginning of where you pursue an eligible heroine. Again, it depends on what nation you started out in. Raising affection is how you progress scenes with a heroine. Affection also unlocks flavor dialogue for the Talk option at 10 point increments, but that's not real important. Most CGs in this game are NTR-oriented. Vanilla h-scenes do exist between Ares and each heroine, but they're few in comparison to the NTR ones.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
If any eligible heroine has 100 loyalty, NTR by the king is avoidable. I forgot that not just any heroine will work. It has to be someone whose scenes are pursuable on that route. For all routes, Carla and Seria. For Stormlance, there's Leane. Hestia, you have Beatrice. Aura, it's Cynthia and Marion. Any other heroine won't work. You're given a choice between her and the king later on. This choice will be very obvious. Picking the heroine over the king will avoid NTR.

Routes are specific to what nation you start in. Stormlance route, Hestia route, and Aura route. For instance, if you want to pursue Leane, you need to have your starting nation be Stormlance. Same applies to other routes. What I'm going to say next is a bit spoilery, but concerns only game mechanics. Later on you gain another stat value called Affection. Affection is specific to heroines only. The later half of the game has no dedicated routes for any heroines. This is actually the beginning of where you pursue an eligible heroine. Again, it depends on what nation you started out in. Raising affection is how you progress scenes with a heroine. Affection also unlocks flavor dialogue for the Talk option at 10 point increments, but that's not real important. Most CGs in this game are NTR-oriented. Vanilla h-scenes do exist between Ares and each heroine, but they're few in comparison to the NTR ones.
The Affection where do you see it and I guess in order to raise it you need to talk and give gift to that heroine you started your battle with? If I want an ending with Seria for example, I need to keep giving her gift between battles or? Because when I try to talk to her she keep saying the same sentence during battle (war) so I'm like maybe talking doesn't work?

I already finished the game twice and every time I have ares sister ending . No heroine got touched by either the king nor the other guys.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The Affection where do you see it and I guess in order to raise it you need to talk and give gift to that heroine you started your battle with? If I want an ending with Seria for example, I need to keep giving her gift between battles or? Because when I try to talk to her she keep saying the same sentence during battle (war) so I'm like maybe talking doesn't work?

I already finished the game twice and every time I have ares sister ending . No heroine got touched by either the king nor the other guys.
Affection can be viewed through the status screen. You probably already know where to find that. It's a new value right under loyalty. All ten heroines have this value. Raising the heroine's affection through gift-spamming is the fastest way to increase affection. You can also increase their affection by doing other things like rescuing a heroine or having them win battles. Losing battles and being captured will decrease their affection. There's other things that can change affection, but I don't remember them nor remember them being that important. The affection value is removed from the status screen whenever a heroine becomes unpursuable.

Ares's sister Muriel is the default heroine ending if Ares doesn't settle with anyone. She does have her own scenes if her affection is raised enough. There is no romance between her and Ares, however. Heroines have their own requirements for seeing their ending. You'll usually know that you're on the pathway to a heroine's ending after you view their h-scene. For Seria, her route requirements are a bit obscure, because it requires you to search around. I can write you a small guide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you wish to pursue the other heroines, I recommend following this google translated guide: . You can look through each route by clicking the heroine's name on the left. There's also other helpful things, too, like modding. I recommend modding your game if you want to look through all endings and/or find all the CGs. It makes things much easier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blake639 and Spirox

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone know anything about their new game? From what i can see they didn´t post anything about it since the end of july

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I didn't know the devs were making a dungeon crawler. You probably already know about their webpage for it.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
If you wish to pursue the other heroines, I recommend following this google translated guide: . You can look through each route by clicking the heroine's name on the left. There's also other helpful things, too, like modding. I recommend modding your game if you want to look through all endings and/or find all the CGs. It makes things much easier.
Thank you so much for the small guide you wrote and for the link to the other guide.

I'm interested about modding the game but how do you even do it?

I didn't know the devs were making a dungeon crawler. You probably already know about their webpage for it.
Didn't know either. Dungeon crawlers are my favorites!!

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm interested about modding the game but how do you even do it?
Make sure to back up your game files before you mod, just in case you need to retrieve them if something goes wrong. You can mod your game by following short instructions. from the same webpage: . I did encounter some trouble, where the mods wouldn't work, but iirc the problem was that I overwrote patch2.xp3. This game already incorporates patch2.xp3 for English and is already mod-compatible. It just needs mods. Try adding the mods, but without replacing patch2.xp3.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes