StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
You mean the scene after defending the capital? Yes it's supposed to always happen, although the devs added a way to avoid it after complaints. The event targets current route heroine (including Seria on all routes) with the highest aproval, and second highest girl possibly from other routes. To avoid it have 100 aproval (affection? forgot the name) with the former girl. But the scene seems to be intended to be unavoidable, as heroines that have bad endings will only trigger them after sleeping with king 100 times - indicating you're supposed to lose them once.
Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn i kept all characters at 100 loyalty to try and save everyone bc ngl i missed the ntr tag and never had anyone captured so had no clue it was an ntr game till then. Sad tho, i actually really liked a lot of the characters now im likely to drop it.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Wait wait who is Serbia? do you mean ? Cause as the game currently stands you can play the entire game without anyone being ntr'ed I'm only semi-sure about side characters, but for main heroines as long as you play the game with as high as loyalty as possible, don't let the heroines be captured, and avoid certain pitfalls you can come out with none of them being raped

damn i kept all characters at 100 loyalty to try and save everyone bc ngl i missed the ntr tag and never had anyone captured so had no clue it was an ntr game till then. Sad tho, i actually really liked a lot of the characters now im likely to drop it.
You're fine, be careful though one of the less obvious pitfalls of the game is letting listening to a dude about seria situation I think the dude's name was cheeta or something.
Also, the MC can only have sex once and it usually locks you out of other routes, so don't expect too much

Who the king rapes changes depending on which heroine you chose for that game, if you have loyalty maxed you should be able to avoid it unless there's a bug or you're playing an older version of the game, also who is the guy playing the saxophone? It's been a while but I'd think id remember that

So NTR is all technically avoidable, just difficult if you are not consulting the , there's even a place that talks about it on the wiki

Last edited:

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
Wait wait who is Serbia? do you mean ? Cause as the game currently stands you can play the entire game without anyone being ntr'ed I'm only semi-sure about side characters, but for main heroines as long as you play the game with as high as loyalty as possible, don't let the heroines be captured, and avoid certain pitfalls you can come out with none of them being raped

You're fine, be careful though one of the less obvious pitfalls of the game is letting listening to a dude about seria situation I think the dude's name was cheeta or something.
Also, the MC can only have sex once and it usually locks you out of other routes, so don't expect too much

So NTR is all technically avoidable, just difficult if you are not consulting the wiki
yeah as i said id avoided all H scenes besides some very mild ones that were vanilla asf but usually been cockblocked. all my loyalty was at 100 i made sure of that one and yes i meant Seria not Serbia I've misread her name all play thru. but i had to stop bc i recognized that tone of voice. checked the forum realized i was a dumbass and missed a tag.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
yeah as i said id avoided all H scenes besides some very mild ones that were vanilla asf but usually been cockblocked. all my loyalty was at 100 i made sure of that one and yes i meant Seria not Serbia I've misread her name all play thru. but i had to stop bc i recognized that tone of voice. checked the forum realized i was a dumbass and missed a tag.
As I said you can avoid them, quick question are you ceasing to play the game because you believe the NTR is unavoidable or because it's primarily an NTR game and you aren't into that? Funnily enough, the prequel had more sex scenes for the MC, still primarily a cuck game but not as bad as this one, it's not translated though.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
As I said you can avoid them, quick question are you ceasing to play the game because you believe the NTR is unavoidable or because it's primarily an NTR game and you aren't into that? Funnily enough, the prequel had more sex scenes for the MC, still primarily a cuck game but not as bad as this one, it's not translated though.
little bit of both. I don't like ntr but I'm not going to hate on this game for having it. I'm not the targeted demographic. At the same time. I'm pretty sure at my point the ntr is unavoidable. plus, if I'm right, that's just dirty. and I'm surprised MC doesn't do ANYTHING about it

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
little bit of both. I don't like ntr but I'm not going to hate on this game for having it. I'm not the targeted demographic. At the same time. I'm pretty sure at my point the ntr is unavoidable. plus, if I'm right, that's just dirty. and I'm surprised MC doesn't do ANYTHING about it
Here's the issue this game was primarily made to be basically unavoidable NTR, but due to some backlash the Dev added a slap-dash patch to make it avoidable, the problem is that in-game there is barely any mention of how to avoid it. For one of the side characters if she explores a location she can get raped she's not romanceable but still, you can avoid it by not using explore on her.
I'm fairly certain you can avoid being NTR'ed however like I said if you aren't using the wiki you're screwed, if you believe there is an unavoidable scene could you tell me what it is?

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
Here's the issue this game was primarily made to be basically unavoidable NTR, but due to some backlash the Dev added a slap-dash patch to make it avoidable, the problem is that in-game there is barely any mention of how to avoid it. For one of the side characters if she explores a location she can get raped she's not romanceable but still, you can avoid it by not using explore on her.
I'm fairly certain you can avoid being NTR'ed however like I said if you aren't using the wiki you're screwed, if you believe there is an unavoidable scene could you tell me what it is?
Where I'm at in exactness
I did the heavily outnumbered fight after Ludwig got betrayed by Hawk. Upon return old man wizard told me to go to the palace and see the king and i find out he is now eligible again. Well Seria is who greeted me and I stopped at the black screen after i heard and read the way she was speaking. For context of my run all characters are 100 loyalty. I kept Seria away from danger as much as possible and didnt allow anyone to get raped by capture (Hince why I never realized the type of game it was). I haven't technically found out for sure yet but. i know that voice

I also never used explore or scout. only spy with the ignite chick.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Where I'm at in exactness
I did the heavily outnumbered fight after Ludwig got betrayed by Hawk. Upon return old man wizard told me to go to the palace and see the king and i find out he is now eligible again. Well Seria is who greeted me and I stopped at the black screen after i heard and read the way she was speaking. For context of my run all characters are 100 loyalty. I kept Seria away from danger as much as possible and didnt allow anyone to get raped by capture (Hince why I never realized the type of game it was). I haven't technically found out for sure yet but. i know that voice

I also never used explore or scout. only spy with the ignite chick.
According to the translated wiki and my own experiences, this is how it goes it supposed to go, the heroine gets replaced by a generic girl
cuckold avoidance
When the selected heroine's loyalty is 100, options will be displayed just before the event.

You can avoid the event by choosing an option that cares about the heroine, such as "I wonder how Leene is doing."
I replayed the game on easy and skipped a ton of stuff this is what it's supposed the look like when all girls are at max loyalty, make sure the stat says 100
Here's an example.png
Click the yellow one, then barque is having sex with a generic harem girl rather than any of the heriones
generic girl.png

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
According to the translated wiki and my own experiences, this is how it goes it supposed to go, the heroine gets replaced by a generic girl

I replayed the game on easy and skipped a ton of stuff this is what it's supposed the look like when all girls are at max loyalty, make sure the stat says 100
View attachment 2276217
Click the yellow one, then barque is having sex with a generic harem girl rather than any of the heriones
View attachment 2276218
might have to check and see where it went then. bc i could've quit too soon. also, I never had any interaction scenes everything was main plot oriented if i tried to talk it was just generic "hi Ares"

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
might have to check and see where it went then. bc i could've quit too soon. also, I never had any interaction scenes everything was main plot oriented if i tried to talk it was just generic "hi Ares"
looks like he is taking Cynthia when I return. Oh well idc about her.

Seria is "taking care of him like dudes ex wife" Sus as fuck i swear to god; yeah im dropping it. Ares is the biggest bitch in all of gaming history. WOW.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You only need to have one heroine at 100 loyalty in order to avoid the earliest instance of NTR.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
You only need to have one heroine at 100 loyalty in order to avoid the earliest instance of NTR.
I think it must be main route heroine (so not Beatrice on blue route). And possibly have to reach 100 when you take the fort before capital - at least that's where its determined which girl will be targeted from what I recall of trying to get the event with different girls.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I think it must be main route heroine (so not Beatrice on blue route). And possibly have to reach 100 when you take the fort before capital - at least that's where its determined which girl will be targeted from what I recall of trying to get the event with different girls.
I've tried it out before. It has to be an eligible heroine, like you said, but it doesn't need to be the main route heroines. I've tried this with Marion on the Aura route. In all the routes, Seria and Carla are eligible. However, I probably should test it again just in case.

Reactions: No-Nonon

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Yeah she was who greeted me back and i stopped at the black screen. So, i honestly dont know if she cheated or not. Anyone else this run is like whatever but the one mc actually went for... ehhhh. I normally avoid hard ntr. not my cup of tea. not mad tho its my own damn fault for not seeing the tag.
It's rough for sure but avoidable. Not in any way alluded to as to how you can avoid it however so I see your point. I don't know what else to say here, I personally don't mind these things but I can understand how someone else would.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Or does this happen every route.
Nah, NTR is avoided if u have the girl at 100 loyalty. Just be sure to cap out loyalty on the girls before taking the capital during the first campaign. Also, I recommend using either FullCourse for loyalty, since it is cheap and every use gives 6 loyalty. Unless I am confusing it with affection and only gives 3 loyalty, but it's still pretty cheap to spam. You can buy it at TradeCityRossiter so you can pick that up before the end of the first campaign.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I'm actually surprised no one has released a "main character can romance everyone" patch. Am I seriously the only one to release a mod for this game? XD
If I'm not mistaken, you recommended a program to use and I had tried my hand at even starting it up but to no avail. It's been a few months I think so I don't remember it too well, but I definitely gave it a shot and had no success in even gaining access to modifying anything in game. I'd love for that mod to be a reality, in my opinion this game could benefit from a little more dick power from Ares.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes