caccamolla

Mar 13, 2018
Affection or loyalty? You may also need to pass time before talking after spamming gifts. And ofc not be on another girl's route, not have her corrupted by hippians.
As for saves, there's a full gallery unlock somewhere in the thread.
sorry i meant loyalty, affection data never appear even if i don t speak with other girls so i suppose i did not start any other routes. She did not go with a single hippians or go to scout i swear

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
sorry i meant loyalty, affection data never appear even if i don t speak with other girls so i suppose i did not start any other routes. She did not go with a single hippians or go to scout i swear
Affection is still there, its hidden. You can raise it with gifts, usually by 1 so its best to spam cheapest food available.
Jap wiki, linked somewhere in the thread, is the best walkthrough available. Google translate is understandable, place names can be a riddle but a solvable one.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
The Rar should contain the data. Save 19 is easy mode where you can just focus on the girls unless I screwed up. Save 20 is hard mode I made through edit since Black and Platinum just speeds up the crap and gameplay which you probably don't want.

There should also be a full save for the gallery too.
When I first played this game, I just went through the recollection for the wank, was good but wasnt great 7/10

But this time, I used this save, and seeing all the girls slowly get corrupted in real time was quite the experience. 9/10
I loved the little things, like seeing their reaction dialogue change as time goes by, seeing their sex counters slowly go up, seeing their appearance change, all very entertaining.
All the reward with no effort, thank you LEET

Great NTR game phew hoo boy

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Any beginner's tips for someone's new in the game?
Can't believe I got GAMEOVER couple of times in the very first battle (due to MC unit fallen).

So I'm stuck at Diamond City siege, chose the knight nation at the beginning.
For all previous battles I never "talk" at all as I was trying to figure out the game's mechanic and I never knew about heroines' affection prior to this. So I'm in nobody's route, eh?
Is the heroine's route heavily affected by which nation I allied at the beginning.

Is there rock paper scissor for unit type? Like archer is weak to infantry unit but strong against cavalry or magic unit.
I'm still not sure to attack with which unit.
Is there any penalty if my units were defeated?
Should I focus leveling low level units instead of constantly using high level units? My MC's unit is still at level 3.

So the prologue ends...after I finish this section?

Sorry if I ask too many question as I'm still clueless about the game's mechanic, even though I played lots of SRPG.
Yeah...expect to make lots of errors for every game whose mechanic I'm not familiar with.

I just found out about this game today.

zadoll

Apr 20, 2019
fak to the king, raise loyality to max, save at the moment, then fak all girls =)))) yep
this is sad what romance with one girl destroy path to the others

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I don't think I ever gave a single item nor talk (that's how to raise loyalty??) as I was still confused to get hang of the battle mechanic.
Does loyalty for non-heroine characters also matter?

Even if I figured out about routes eventually, it's pointless if I'm still noob at the battle as I don't fully understand the mechanic.

I don't even know whether I already passed the prologue, as I'm in the battle where the enemy will capture my HQ in less than a minute to get GAMEOVER and my troops was supposed to capture town next to Diamond City. So without spoiling anything, this king is...not the same person from the beginning of the game?

...Looks like I really screwed up by never talk nor use items.

Do war funds or items carry over from one battle into another? Or feel free to spend all money in one battle? Does purchased equipment also carry over to the next battle?

Not being sure whether resources from previous battles carry over to the next battle was also the reason I'm being stingy that I didn't bother giving items, unless I'm sure each battle has its own resources separated from previous battles.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
You need to progress her questline past a certain point before she becomes vulnerable to other characters. Make sure you have not commited to any other girl yet, increase her affection and talk with her a few times, afterwards you need to bring her and Ares to OldBenoit (a city in the snowy part of the map, north of diamond city), and then reclaim the region to the rightful liege, there should be a scene where she and Ares go to diamond city and request that Baroque recognizes the Kingdom of Martha. After this point she should be vulnerable to Baroque and the Hippians.

I guess the main reason is just NTR logic, need to progress her route just enough for her to develop feelings for Ares before she can be stolen.
So they don't count as heroines until then.

No wonder when they are captured, Nora always escapes and Dorothy is treated as regular prisoner unlike her fellow teammates

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
There was supposed to be five crystals, right?

There are initially three crystals and I only found one hidden crystal after scouting the inland tower in the eastern region.
Where is to find the last one?

The crystal at the bottom right map is not available until after conquering Hippia HQ?

Also how does Hermit Cave work? I forgot what it instructed to to trigger its event.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
There was supposed to be five crystals, right?

There are initially three crystals and I only found one hidden crystal after scouting the inland tower in the eastern region.
Where is to find the last one?

The crystal at the bottom right map is not available until after conquering Hippia HQ?

Also how does Hermit Cave work? I forgot what it instructed to to trigger its event.
for the hermit cave you have to upgrade the infantry school the one that gives you swordsman and stuff once its at a certain level you can get adept troop type get a general with 5000 or more adept troops after that (would recommend one of the slime units) then go back to the cave and you can obtain the class.
as for the other 2 crystals. there is one in the bulldei islands that the mc goes to at the start of the game after getting exlied. To get to that one you have to go to the docks that you had to go to at the start of the game to run away from the soldiers chasing you and have units scout they will find a entrance then next go to islands take it back from the demons then go to cave in that island called the costal cave and scout there that way you will find the first crystal. for the next one you have to go to lakeside town once your there have some units scout that will let you get to the lake tower. Send a unit there the sage will say there is a crystal near there after that dialouge do a scout there with a unit and you will find the path in order to get to the last crystal

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
for the hermit cave you have to upgrade the infantry school the one that gives you swordsman and stuff once its at a certain level you can get adept troop type get a general with 5000 or more adept troops after that (would recommend one of the slime units) then go back to the cave and you can obtain the class.
as for the other 2 crystals. there is one in the bulldei islands that the mc goes to at the start of the game after getting exlied. To get to that one you have to go to the docks that you had to go to at the start of the game to run away from the soldiers chasing you and have units scout they will find a entrance then next go to islands take it back from the demons then go to cave in that island called the costal cave and scout there that way you will find the first crystal. for the next one you have to go to lakeside town once your there have some units scout that will let you get to the lake tower. Send a unit there the sage will say there is a crystal near there after that dialouge do a scout there with a unit and you will find the path in order to get to the last crystal
Upgrade? You mean via build command? And in which city?
The 4th crystal I found was via scout at lake tower.

The sidequest in Bulldei Island is just to beat that cave boss, right? And you can recruit him afterward.

Man, so many stuff I just figured out in late game (almost the end of the Hippia wars).
Luckily at that time I was still holding up conquering Hippia HQ as I was giving myself some extra challenge like beating every heroine

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Upgrade? You mean via build command? And in which city?
The 4th crystal I found was via scout at lake tower.

The sidequest in Bulldei Island is just to beat that cave boss, right? And you can recruit him afterward.

Man, so many stuff I just figured out in late game (almost the end of the Hippia wars).
Luckily at that time I was still holding up conquering Hippia HQ as I was giving myself some extra challenge like beating every heroine
click on a city that has a general and then click on anyone you want then go to build command and upgrade the one with 2 swords it is the first option of the third row eventually it will give the adept troop type

as for the crystal on the island you need the demon invasion to begin first then you have retake the island from the demons and then scout the costal cave to find the crystal

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
click on a city that has a general and then click on anyone you want then go to build command and upgrade the one with 2 swords it is the first option of the third row eventually it will give the adept troop type

as for the crystal on the island you need the demon invasion to begin first then you have retake the island from the demons and then scout the costal cave to find the crystal
The same goes for the crystal behind Hippian HQ which you cannot access until demon invasion?

I also forgot which location that said requiring camel (or paladin?)

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
The same goes for the crystal behind Hippian HQ which you cannot access until demon invasion?

its camel and its a village in the tristan area you need to take a total of 5000 camels there

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020

and not really since the hippians have three bases as long as one of their main castles is left they will not die and the game wont do demon invasion so if you wanna do the 2 crystals before the demon invasion I would recommend leaving the castle that has Kasim inside of it and raiding the other 2 that way you get them and also get to break the crystals

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
and not really since the hippians have three bases as long as one of their main castles is left they will not die and the game wont do demon invasion so if you wanna do the 2 crystals before the demon invasion I would recommend leaving the castle that has Kasim inside of it and raiding the other 2 that way you get them and also get to break the crystals
I mean the crystal their third base as conquering it will advance to demon invasion.

Already got the first three crystals before demon invasion:
-near the first base/Abraham's castle (Northwest on the map)
-behind the second base (Northeast on the map)
-near lake tower (scout - Middleeast on the map)

The next crystal would be behind the third base I just conquered which is at Southeast on the map. So where's the final crystal again? At the island where Ares seek refugee in?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes