Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, you recommended a program to use and I had tried my hand at even starting it up but to no avail. It's been a few months I think so I don't remember it too well, but I definitely gave it a shot and had no success in even gaining access to modifying anything in game. I'd love for that mod to be a reality, in my opinion this game could benefit from a little more dick power from Ares.
Hmm ok, I'll make a mod from a non-modified version of the patch2 file that ONLY makes every heroine romance able. Although whether Ares should be able to romance the girls from other kingdoms that is normally blocked for him I don't know if that's desired.
Don't expect the mod to be anytime soon though, in my own games I'm releasing planned updates soon so that will take a priority. Still I will create the mod and post it on the forum just like the last one.
I'll say this, if someone wants to actually do the photo editting of placing Ares in the harem shot instead of the king, I'll write the code to make that ending a reality. It will even have a specific, challenging way you have to do it. With my personal favorite being you can't give the king any concubines and all romance able girls must be virgin and you have to romance all of them. I'll tell you up front that is totally possible, even on black, even using my difficulty mod. Although I'll leave difficulty out of it, just saying.

EDIT = In hindsight I could just put a limit to how many children are born to the king if people want to make it a time trial.

caccamolla

Mar 13, 2018
I cannot start the route with dorothy, no matter how many things i gift her she doesnt start talk to me. I did not talk with anyone else since the beginning of the route but the first scene doesnt trigger, somebody help?

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
View attachment 2295466

i think i just got a problem, now i can't start the game now

does anyone have this problem as well ?
That's the bug when the Holy King fucks Seria (the archer girl) for the first time, right? If I recall correctly, there should be a fix in the ulfm thread of this game. However, you need to be at a certain point before the scene to get the fix, if you saved later than that, the file is fucked (which is something that happened to me) for this reason, when replaying the game, I made a different save file right before you invate the main castle for the first time, so in case Baroque decides to fuck Seria and brick the file, I just start from the second file since it seem he just fuck the second girl at random.
Edit: *ulmf*

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Are there another game like this? Like, when you lost, your girls taken and got kidnapped then ntr-ed/raped
Most by kegani lab.
Leana 1 exists, although isn't translated (can be played with Textractor, especially if you know the gameplay from this one already)
When it comes to untranslated games, there's a bunch of SRPG NTR games on DLsite, search for strategy and netorare. Could have sworn one of those was translated and here, but can't find it easily.

darweedz2491\

Jan 29, 2020
At what point in the game do I trigger the talk event for my chosen heroine (Beatrice on her route)? I'm already at max loyalty and fighting the Sand People. Man, this game sure got some annoying combat speed mechanics :ROFLMAO:

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
At what point in the game do I trigger the talk event for my chosen heroine (Beatrice on her route)? I'm already at max loyalty and fighting the Sand People. Man, this game sure got some annoying combat speed mechanics :ROFLMAO:
Look up jap wiki for all event conditions (linked somewhere in this thread). Generally speaking, you need certain level of affection which is gained by fighting and using item, feed girl cheapest food avaiable to quickly raise it if needed. But Beatrice might have other conditions, something about killing demon in crystal in the north. Or maybe that only happens after some of her events, I don't remember well. Again, check wiki for exact conditions.

Reactions: darweedz2491\

Tizclaz

Jul 29, 2019
Well,why if You are they fk Comander You did all to conquering they city, a fk anormal king steel your girl, mmm i don't think so bro

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The NTRtainer

caccamolla

Mar 13, 2018
someone has a save with dorothy unlocked? even if i talk only with her with 100 affection (the only requirement indicated by the guide) i am not be able to unlock her :(

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
someone has a save with dorothy unlocked? even if i talk only with her with 100 affection (the only requirement indicated by the guide) i am not be able to unlock her :(
Affection or loyalty? You may also need to pass time before talking after spamming gifts. And ofc not be on another girl's route, not have her corrupted by hippians.
As for saves, there's a full gallery unlock somewhere in the thread.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes