zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
I mean the crystal their third base as conquering it will advance to demon invasion.

Already got the first three crystals before demon invasion:
-near the first base/Abraham's castle (Northwest on the map)
-behind the second base (Northeast on the map)
-near lake tower (scout - Middleeast on the map)

The next crystal would be behind the third base I just conquered which is at Southeast on the map. So where's the final crystal again? At the island where Ares seek refugee in?
yeah its in that one you have to send a unit to the port that you used at the start of the game to escape and then scout the area that way you will gain acess to it and after that you have to take the costal cave on the island to scout there for the final thing

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
yeah its in that one you have to send a unit to the port that you used at the start of the game to escape and then scout the area that way you will gain acess to it and after that you have to take the costal cave on the island to scout there for the final thing
If I knew this I should have conquered it during Diamond City siege. I barely understand the use of scout back then.

Might as well I ask what's the point of building. So as far as my understanding:
-prison: can move prisoners between locations?
-academy: unlock more jobs?
-turret: extra fire when defending the location?
-wall: prevent spy?
-hospital: recover living soldiers faster?
-barrack: replenish dead soldiers faster?

Those building upgrades always carry over till the end of the game? Even when it changes owner?

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
If I knew this I should have conquered it during Diamond City siege. I barely understand the use of scout back then.

Might as well I ask what's the point of building. So as far as my understanding:

Those building upgrades always carry over till the end of the game? Even when it changes owner?
I dont think you can before diamond city never tried it

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020

wall increase the level of hp the building has so dont worry about that but repair it when you can since you dont want it hitting 0 as for the others ones they are right

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
That game is good

Battle can be confusing when you start, but be easy when you understand mechanic

About New game +

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About NTR

Missing thing

Thank you very much with this information. Knowing this is really helpful for me. I have been trying to figure out which ones that I'd never fight as enemies and you confirmed it.

I'd also want to add some information in return although some of you might already know it. I first noticed it when I gave myself some challenge by beating every girl as they hurt much more than regular Hippian mobs, at least in Bronze difficulty. It will make the girls much more durable in future battles.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Vetrinus left me cause her loyalty got too low, how do I get her back?
iirc characters who leave end up becoming a random outcome whenever you have someone search an area. You're offered the opportunity to recruit them. They can also be recruited by other nations. I've never had this happen with a unique character before, but I'm assuming this works the same way. If not, then maybe you can try again at the place where you first recruited her.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Vetrinus left me cause her loyalty got too low, how do I get her back?
in that case she may join another nation or join the bandits/monster nation the ones with the black flag in that case you need to beat her and then get her back

Johnbib

Feb 4, 2022
When i pick nation i can only pick one nation and the others are locked. How do i unlock them. I have latest version 1.51

1683713197766.png

Erika8

Dec 18, 2017
Is there a way to get or modify a save to play with the hardest difficulty without any cg post intro?

I'm a bit lazy to beat the game again before having that difficulty, and would like to clear each route with hardest difficulty right away :giggle:

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Ohhh i shouldnt skipped prologue... The prologue is too long it made my eye bleed
you can just hold down control and the dialogue will just zap by super fast. but looks like you figured out how to choose another kingdom so that's a good thing.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You have to raise Nora's affection up and see all her events prior to scouting that place. You'll know when you should scout.

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
The Translation Patch linked in the OP no longer exists, nor did I find the one it mentioned on ULMF anymore. Maybe not necessary?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The other links have patched files, so you won't be needing the translation patch unless you purchased an original copy.

Reactions: legraf
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes