LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
And how exactly does the "you get them all" one work? I'm not asking for spoilers but more of I'm asking how and what exactly it implies.
Do you overthrow the king, does doing this require more cuckoldry besides the beginning of the king phase, do you get everyone out of his harem and if so how, etc.
P.S. If spoilers make it easier to explain that's fine.
In addition, how does one raise loyalty I was reading older comments and no one really mentions it but neither does the game.
You keep the King super happy, he only goes for your girls when he doesn't have enough girls. So you build the harems I think it is, and make sure he has money to spend. And of course, don't lose battles. It's a super pain in the ass imo.

Apr 19, 2022
You keep the King super happy, he only goes for your girls when he doesn't have enough girls. So you build the harems I think it is, and make sure he has money to spend. And of course, don't lose battles. It's a super pain in the ass imo.
I actually got through the entire game with the king being happy but I messed up somewhere I guess because I got muriels ending instead of whatever ending you are talking about.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
You can't "get them all". You could technically keep them all unmolested by the king and enemies, and get 1 girl, which is the best possible outcome, and is an absolute whopper of a task to accomplish, at least on higher difficulties.

Apr 19, 2022
You can't "get them all". You could technically keep them all unmolested by the king and enemies, and get 1 girl, which is the best possible outcome, and is an absolute whopper of a task to accomplish, at least on higher difficulties.
Is there a traditionally "better" ending or are they all just about the same?

PedroEsco

Jan 15, 2022
HOLY FUCK! HOW DO YOU WIN BATTLES! IVE BEEN STUCK IN THIS TUTORIAL BOSS BATTLE FOR AN HOUR AGAINST RAKWAROTH!

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
As someone who abuses the restart mechanic and drugs up my generals to give them 500+ stats, I haven't really struggled that much lol

swooordloooter

Jul 18, 2020
Someone who can share a save data just when you conquer diamond city? i took all my troops to one point and then somebody conquer the initial city and it displays a game over so i cant do anything

Apr 19, 2022
Someone who can share a save data just when you conquer diamond city? i took all my troops to one point and then somebody conquer the initial city and it displays a game over so i cant do anything
I don't know how save data works but if you tell me how I think I can. Be warned a ton a stuff happens as soon as you conquer it in terms of lore. I could give you a save of right before taking the castle though.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
A quick question regarding the mechanics of this: If you have completed a love interest's story (100 affection, all events) and Hippia captures and converts her, the "lock" is broken and Ares is available for a different LI, correct?

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
A quick question regarding the mechanics of this: If you have completed a love interest's story (100 affection, all events) and Hippia captures and converts her, the "lock" is broken and Ares is available for a different LI, correct?
This is what has been unanimously expressed earlier in this thread by several others. I can't personally confirm it as I'd never tried that but the amount of times I've seen people assert this is overwhelming so it's safe to say that it's very likely accurate.

Another fellow earlier in the thread who has been kind enough to create some mods for the game has stated he was considering maybe working on a mod where there is no lock at all whatsoever, which I think could make for an interesting game mechanic where MC is not restricted to a single love route. If I had the ability to accomplish this, I'd do so myself because I feel like that'd make the game decisively more interesting.

Reactions: InstaPrincess

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
This is what has been unanimously expressed earlier in this thread by several others. I can't personally confirm it as I'd never tried that but the amount of times I've seen people assert this is overwhelming so it's safe to say that it's very likely accurate.

Another fellow earlier in the thread who has been kind enough to create some mods for the game has stated he was considering maybe working on a mod where there is no lock at all whatsoever, which I think could make for an interesting game mechanic where MC is not restricted to a single love route. If I had the ability to accomplish this, I'd do so myself because I feel like that'd make the game decisively more interesting.
Do you know roughly which page mods are on? It's a lot to search through, and if someone hasn't already made a mod to increase enemy aggression I've been thinking about making one myself

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Do you know roughly which page mods are on? It's a lot to search through, and if someone hasn't already made a mod to increase enemy aggression I've been thinking about making one myself
sadly, I couldn't tell you. I've been on this thread for .. years lol

All I know is the mod was something that overhauled a lot of things and many if not all of the changes the modder did were VERY welcome by a lot of people. I wish I at least remembered the guy's handle who did all that but this was quite some time ago.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now at have I gotten myself into this time.
This game looks like a fun one~~~
But my god is the early game hard, replenishing troops drains my gold faster than my spending habit and I've no idea how to upgrade troops. :KEK:

I don't know how unit matchups work either, if they do less than 100 -> retreat time, if they do higher? It's free spam of skills then retreat for me~

Plz share tips for this newb.

Reactions: MonarchVolition

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Now at have I gotten myself into this time.
This game looks like a fun one~~~
But my god is the early game hard, replenishing troops drains my gold faster than my spending habit and I've no idea how to upgrade troops. :KEK:

I don't know how unit matchups work either, if they do less than 100 -> retreat time, if they do higher? It's free spam of skills then retreat for me~

Plz share tips for this newb.
There's a bit of rock-paper-scissors system, with armored type like knights being strong against fast types like scout/assassin - who can barely do damage against them.
Fast types are strong against mages who they can kill before they unleash their attacks.
Mage types are good against knights as their attacks ignore armor.

Then there's siege units. They aren't great in combat, but they deal a lot of damage to city itself, and if you destroy the walls then a single win against defending units will give you control of the city, capturing every defending enemy who could still fight.

Then there are skills, you have to change them on unit cards once in a while as only a couple can be active at once. It's been a while since I played this game, but IIRC the go-to strategy was to use skills until you ran out of mana then retreat, only using normal attacks to finish off weakened or outclassed enemies.

As for upgrading troops - look up jap wiki in the thread (google translate makes it readable) for unlock conditions and stats. The important thing is that only important characters like heroines and main plot males like archbishop can use highest tier units, and they're very good.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's a bit of rock-paper-scissors system, with armored type like knights being strong against fast types like scout/assassin - who can barely do damage against them.
Fast types are strong against mages who they can kill before they unleash their attacks.
Mage types are good against knights as their attacks ignore armor.

Then there's siege units. They aren't great in combat, but they deal a lot of damage to city itself, and if you destroy the walls then a single win against defending units will give you control of the city, capturing every defending enemy who could still fight.

Then there are skills, you have to change them on unit cards once in a while as only a couple can be active at once. It's been a while since I played this game, but IIRC the go-to strategy was to use skills until you ran out of mana then retreat, only using normal attacks to finish off weakened or outclassed enemies.

As for upgrading troops - look up jap wiki in the thread (google translate makes it readable) for unlock conditions and stats. The important thing is that only important characters like heroines and main plot males like archbishop can use highest tier units, and they're very good.
I started at Tsundere land and I instantly regret it 'cause I'm fighting on 3 fronts. :KEK:
The f-ing Slime from the northern kingdoms just wrecks everything with its high hp pool.
The middle MFs who have their usual knights.
The bottom MFs who have SCOTT.

I've read some of the comments saying some NTR is unavoidable by giving gifts but I can't seem to find any and generating gold is a no no 'cause I drain it faster than I make it. :KEK:

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm ok, I'll make a mod from a non-modified version of the patch2 file that ONLY makes every heroine romance able. Although whether Ares should be able to romance the girls from other kingdoms that is normally blocked for him I don't know if that's desired.
Don't expect the mod to be anytime soon though, in my own games I'm releasing planned updates soon so that will take a priority. Still I will create the mod and post it on the forum just like the last one.
I'll say this, if someone wants to actually do the photo editting of placing Ares in the harem shot instead of the king, I'll write the code to make that ending a reality. It will even have a specific, challenging way you have to do it. With my personal favorite being you can't give the king any concubines and all romance able girls must be virgin and you have to romance all of them. I'll tell you up front that is totally possible, even on black, even using my difficulty mod. Although I'll leave difficulty out of it, just saying.

EDIT = In hindsight I could just put a limit to how many children are born to the king if people want to make it a time trial.
Are you still making anything for this game, or is the only file the one that you posted a while ago? And does that mod make the enemy more likely to attack? I remember I had problems in vanilla black mode where the hippians were stronger but just wouldn't attack me, making it hard to get any girls captured without trying to lose. Thanks for making what you have so far, it sounds great

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes