Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
No, this is the second game. The first game isn't fully translated. If you're worried about whether you need to know prior knowledge or not, then you don't have to worry about that. This game is pretty standalone.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
please teach me how to play this game, i meant how to works my way (add/reduce) with the variables and how to see them
how to see affection, and what gift best to give to all girls. i cant my solution

Last edited:

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
i dont know why but my game always crash when i try to start with hestia and then choose 2nd answer after kill gustav,
its on the save file 10th.
im trying to grind all content manualy, pls help

Apr 19, 2022
Either you lose the girls to the enemy forces, the king gets them all, or you can get one or all.
And how exactly does the "you get them all" one work? I'm not asking for spoilers but more of I'm asking how and what exactly it implies.
Do you overthrow the king, does doing this require more cuckoldry besides the beginning of the king phase, do you get everyone out of his harem and if so how, etc.
P.S. If spoilers make it easier to explain that's fine.
In addition, how does one raise loyalty I was reading older comments and no one really mentions it but neither does the game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes