nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I started at Tsundere land and I instantly regret it 'cause I'm fighting on 3 fronts. :KEK:
The f-ing Slime from the northern kingdoms just wrecks everything with its high hp pool.
The middle MFs who have their usual knights.
The bottom MFs who have SCOTT.

I've read some of the comments saying some NTR is unavoidable by giving gifts but I can't seem to find any and generating gold is a no no 'cause I drain it faster than I make it. :KEK:
Blue Kingdom is the hardest. The common strategy is to ignore the main quest and kill other 2 factions first. Then the main quest becomes trivial. But you might be too weak to do it right at the start, I don't remember well.

There is no NTR before conquering capital chain event, but you must give gifts before taking a fort right before it. Note that this NTR avoidance path was only added in patch and not the original intention, you were supposed to be cucked in prologue no matter what.
As for gifts themselves, those are any recovery items. Cheapest are most cost effective. You also need to give some them to 2 of heroines to progress their paths (or their NTR), but this can wait until after capital.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Blue Kingdom is the hardest. The common strategy is to ignore the main quest and kill other 2 factions first. Then the main quest becomes trivial. But you might be too weak to do it right at the start, I don't remember well.

There is no NTR before conquering capital chain event, but you must give gifts before taking a fort right before it. Note that this NTR avoidance path was only added in patch and not the original intention, you were supposed to be cucked in prologue no matter what.
As for gifts themselves, those are any recovery items. Cheapest are most cost effective. You also need to give some them to 2 of heroines to progress their paths (or their NTR), but this can wait until after capital.
I actually thought of the same strat, beat the other two then pincer the main quest territories.
And my god I got cucked so f-ing hard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Are you still making anything for this game, or is the only file the one that you posted a while ago? And does that mod make the enemy more likely to attack? I remember I had problems in vanilla black mode where the hippians were stronger but just wouldn't attack me, making it hard to get any girls captured without trying to lose. Thanks for making what you have so far, it sounds great
That mod makes the black difficulty significantly harder by giving the Hippians a much larger army to work with on top of drastically buffing the siege weapon enemy type causing repeated attacks to reduce forts and towers to rubble(that was all that was changed, the siege weapons still move slow and die easy). To put it bluntly, I had to fall back to previous forts when the damage got to be too much and when they would capture the now destroyed fort I would counter-attack to quickly defeat them. One of my heroines actually got legitimately NTRed before I could build up the strength to attack though.

I had plans to release another mod "Usurp The King", which would allow you to romance every single girl in one playthrough. If you romanced them all, impregnated them all, were the only one to impregnate them, and beat the game it would have an end scene showing Ares romancing all the girls one by one with text explaining that after the king's death the kingdoms all unified to form the Ares Empire, ruled by the queens and their children. Ares's sister becomes the archbishop, she also can't have gotten fucked.

I started modding other games and working on my own games and largely forgot about this.

Apr 19, 2022
Now at have I gotten myself into this time.
This game looks like a fun one~~~
But my god is the early game hard, replenishing troops drains my gold faster than my spending habit and I've no idea how to upgrade troops. :KEK:

I don't know how unit matchups work either, if they do less than 100 -> retreat time, if they do higher? It's free spam of skills then retreat for me~

Plz share tips for this newb.
You need to aquire every slime possible. They solo most enemies if you upgrade them. Had one solo a place with 10 enemies in it and not get touched.

Apr 19, 2022
That mod makes the black difficulty significantly harder by giving the Hippians a much larger army to work with on top of drastically buffing the siege weapon enemy type causing repeated attacks to reduce forts and towers to rubble(that was all that was changed, the siege weapons still move slow and die easy). To put it bluntly, I had to fall back to previous forts when the damage got to be too much and when they would capture the now destroyed fort I would counter-attack to quickly defeat them. One of my heroines actually got legitimately NTRed before I could build up the strength to attack though.

I had plans to release another mod "Usurp The King", which would allow you to romance every single girl in one playthrough. If you romanced them all, impregnated them all, were the only one to impregnate them, and beat the game it would have an end scene showing Ares romancing all the girls one by one with text explaining that after the king's death the kingdoms all unified to form the Ares Empire, ruled by the queens and their children. Ares's sister becomes the archbishop, she also can't have gotten fucked.

I started modding other games and working on my own games and largely forgot about this.
I will play the fuck out of that if you do make the mod.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You need to aquire every slime possible. They solo most enemies if you upgrade them. Had one solo a place with 10 enemies in it and not get touched.
Those f-ing puddings have way too high of an HP pool.
Takes like 3 or more to beat 'em.

I think I joined the wrong faction :KEK:
No matter what game it is, Mages are f-ing broken!!!

Apr 19, 2022
Those f-ing puddings have way too high of an HP pool.
Takes like 3 or more to beat 'em.

I think I joined the wrong faction :KEK:
No matter what game it is, Mages are f-ing broken!!!
I personally went for knights and found them easy to beat cause I did around 1k to their health which made me think they were weak at first till I used them.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I will play the fuck out of that if you do make the mod.
I mean if you want to do all the bug testing work I don't really have a problem with releasing some versions of that mod in like a day. The issue I have is it takes a REALLY long time with many of them having some crazy steps to romance these girls. So during the bug testing part of making these mods I'm just testing all these pages and pages of dialogue that make me bored.

The coding part is always the easy part, the pain comes when it's time for bug testing.

Apr 19, 2022
I mean if you want to do all the bug testing work I don't really have a problem with releasing some versions of that mod in like a day. The issue I have is it takes a REALLY long time with many of them having some crazy steps to romance these girls. So during the bug testing part of making these mods I'm just testing all these pages and pages of dialogue that make me bored.

The coding part is always the easy part, the pain comes when it's time for bug testing.
My man teach me how and I'll play test.

Reactions: An0nM4n

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
My man teach me how and I'll play test.
You'd just play the game and report if something goes wrong. For instance in this case you would test if literally all of them are romance able. You would need to save your game before attempting each romance though as the way the game engine works it saves actual script execution into your save file so once you've done something you can't just change the code and it be different. You need to reload your save to the point before you did the thing.

Apr 19, 2022
You'd just play the game and report if something goes wrong. For instance in this case you would test if literally all of them are romance able. You would need to save your game before attempting each romance though as the way the game engine works it saves actual script execution into your save file so once you've done something you can't just change the code and it be different. You need to reload your save to the point before you did the thing.
I'd be fine with that, would using cheats possibly mess with it or no? Since it would be easier to do it with them I'm wondering.
Also by "attempt" do you mean activating the first scene from talking? Or just the choice part where you say "I'll marry you"

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I'd be fine with that, would using cheats possibly mess with it or no? Since it would be easier to do it with them I'm wondering.
Also by "attempt" do you mean activating the first scene from talking? Or just the choice part where you say "I'll marry you"
Cheats wouldn't mess up anything as they are separate from the main code where the mod is applied. There is some nasty curve balls though. For example you may need an entire new game if they initialized which girls are romance able on game start, which is something I know they do and would be the first thing I fix... It is still potentially a problem though if I missed something.

These devs didn't do us any favors with how they coded this game, rather than needing to edit 1 function to change all instances they instead opted for the "Literally copy/paste code into each function independently" so for example there is, as far as I know, at least 3 separate checks to romance Cynthia AT ALL(One on game start, you must play as Aura. A second one checking that you completed the initial prologue. A third one right before it allows you past like step 7 or something). Then an additional 4 separate checks to actually be able to have sex with her(as you know she must be virgin-queen until someone else takes it and all of sudden it's fine :rolleyes:).

Apr 19, 2022
Cheats wouldn't mess up anything as they are separate from the main code where the mod is applied. There is some nasty curve balls though. For example you may need an entire new game if they initialized which girls are romance able on game start, which is something I know they do and would be the first thing I fix... It is still potentially a problem though if I missed something.

These devs didn't do us any favors with how they coded this game, rather than needing to edit 1 function to change all instances they instead opted for the "Literally copy/paste code into each function independently" so for example there is, as far as I know, at least 3 separate checks to romance Cynthia AT ALL(One on game start, you must play as Aura. A second one checking that you completed the initial prologue. A third one right before it allows you past like step 7 or something). Then an additional 4 separate checks to actually be able to have sex with her(as you know she must be virgin-queen until someone else takes it and all of sudden it's fine :rolleyes:).
I'd be find just playing without cheats I'm fairly competent with the gameplay and if need be I can lower the difficulty.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I wonder if restarting would count as a new save.
Like, when you start a new game but keep the stats from your previous run.
Restarting does count as a new game, the way restart works is it initializes a new game and THEN it loads all the relevant new game+ data from your previous run into that newly initialized game. It's not actually a continuation of the original save.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Restarting does count as a new game, the way restart works is it initializes a new game and THEN it loads all the relevant new game+ data from your previous run into that newly initialized game. It's not actually a continuation of the original save.
Oh, so I've just been starting from scratch for no reason lol

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes