Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Make sure to back up your game files before you mod, just in case you need to retrieve them if something goes wrong. You can mod your game by following short instructions. from the same webpage: . I did encounter some trouble, where the mods wouldn't work, but iirc the problem was that I overwrote patch2.xp3. This game already incorporates patch2.xp3 for English and is already mod-compatible. It just needs mods. Try adding the mods, but without replacing patch2.xp3.
Thank you! You're awesome!!

Btw wanted to ask you, can you get an ending for a girl if the king ot the enemy get a hold of her and rape her?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you! You're awesome!!

Btw wanted to ask you, can you get an ending for a girl if the king ot the enemy get a hold of her and rape her?
For the king, yes. However, for Beatrice, Leane, Cynthia, and Seria you'll be locked into their Bad Ending. There's also a slight change in dialogue depending on whether the girl was bedded by the king or not. If Hippia rapes any of the heroines, then you can no longer view their ending. Ironically, this is the best way to view a lot of endings from the same playthrough.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Wow, their new game sounds pretty awesome. Hope it will get translated quickly after its launch. I'll probably buy it on dlsite to support them.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Wow, their new game sounds pretty awesome. Hope it will get translated quickly after its launch. I'll probably buy it on dlsite to support them.
Yeah, it does. I just read about it also a few days ago.
Translation, at least UI would be possible if they would release a demo or something. Then at least we could translate the whole UI, pictures, and stuff like that which would be pretty nice to have at game release.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
So something very weird happened during my gameplay... I chose the principality of Aura as start and Cynthia had feeling for me (Affection). Then the king took her in his harem with Marion who also had feelings for me. He did them both dirty and had a child with Cynthia. Since then the Affection for Cynthia got removed but stayed for Marion.

Is there a reason why this happened? The baby maybe?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Well, you don't have to spoil affection tbh. It's not that big of a spoiler mechanic. I was just spoiling how routes worked later in the game since I didn't know if you finished a playthrough or not. Affection happened to be a side point. For Cynthia, the guide says that if the King gets involved with Cynthia before event 9, then her route cannot be completed. By involved, that probably means if the King takes Cynthia's virginity before event 9.

Reactions: Spirox

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Well, you don't have to spoil affection tbh. It's not that big of a spoiler mechanic. I was just spoiling how routes worked later in the game since I didn't know if you finished a playthrough or not. Affection happened to be a side point. For Cynthia, the guide says that if the King gets involved with Cynthia before event 9, then her route cannot be completed. By involved, that probably means if the King takes Cynthia's virginity before event 9.
I would say that her Affection was still visible until she got a baby so maybe it's because of the baby or maybe her virginity... I will see in my second playthrough.

Too bad that you cannot complete a route once the enemy rape them tho

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, that's why savescumming is a thing. What I used to do was just CG/event hunt after getting the enemy to their last base. It was tedious, but it did work. Only problem is that you can't unlock the short rescue scenes, but they're not all that unique.

yasyasyosino

Apr 15, 2021
The combat system for this game makes 0 sense. Does anyone have a written explanation? Why do some units attack you 20x in a row? I'm at the "capture diamond city" quest and the NPC units just attack me 20x in a row with 0 counterplay. Nothing in this game is explained, what does the build function do? Why can't you execute on some skills on turn 1? Why does the game just skip your turn instead of telling you that you have insufficient resources? Asinine design overall.

Last edited:

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
The combat system for this game makes 0 sense. Does anyone have a written explanation? Why do some units attack you 20x in a row? I'm at the "capture diamond city" quest and the NPC units just attack me 20x in a row with 0 counterplay. Nothing in this game is explained, what does the build function do? Why can't you execute on some skills on turn 1? Why does the game just skip your turn instead of telling you that you have insufficient resources? Asinine design overall.
Speed affects number of attacks, and the game generally has somewhat rock-paper-scissor aproach where classes with lots of speed are weak to heavily armoured units (as they can't deal enough damage), while being strong to mage classes (as they can kill them before they got more than a few shots).
But if you're looking for a guide, there's this funny orb thing with a text box next to it in top right corner of this site, and plenty gameplay guides have been written in this thread.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Speed affects number of attacks, and the game generally has somewhat rock-paper-scissor aproach where classes with lots of speed are weak to heavily armoured units (as they can't deal enough damage), while being strong to mage classes (as they can kill them before they got more than a few shots).
Also certain skills can scale with a specific stat. Like how Million Daggers scales with Speed.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
this game would be perfect if theres a harem ending for mc and let the king fuck his sister lmao

although this is probably the best hentai conquest game i've ever played other than eiyuu senki and sengoku rance. i wish there are more games like this

Reactions: Beyo

Jötunn123

Aug 2, 2022
Yeah, I believe that there should have been a harem ending for the mc and a harem ending for the king. Having the king be murdered and turn out to be pointless in the long run was kind of waste.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
So i just returned from the heavily outnumbered fight and it looked like i got NTR'd a little closer to home than I like.
too close to home.

I'mma take a break for a minute but if anyones online wanna answer.
Is this with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or does this happen every route.

It just feels bad like betraying my boy after like 500k in grilled meat.

• Wow
Reactions: The NTRtainer

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
So i just returned from the heavily outnumbered fight and it looked like i got NTR'd a little closer to home than I like.
too close to home.

Is this with

You mean the scene after defending the capital? Yes it's supposed to always happen, although the devs added a way to avoid it after complaints. The event targets current route heroine (including Seria on all routes) with the highest aproval, and second highest girl possibly from other routes. To avoid it have 100 aproval (affection? forgot the name) with the former girl. But the scene seems to be intended to be unavoidable, as heroines that have bad endings will only trigger them after sleeping with king 100 times - indicating you're supposed to lose them once.
Also

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
too close to home.

Is this with

it's different depending on factors like loyalty for sure, maybe affection too. the first "victim" in my return to Diamond city was someone else.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
it's different depending on factors like loyalty for sure, maybe affection too. the first "victim" in my return to Diamond city was someone else.
Yeah she was who greeted me back and i stopped at the black screen. So, i honestly dont know if she cheated or not. Anyone else this run is like whatever but the one mc actually went for... ehhhh. I normally avoid hard ntr. not my cup of tea. not mad tho its my own damn fault for not seeing the tag.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes