Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Leane, Beatrice, Cynthia, and Seria are the only romance options with alternate endings.
This is correct. These are the only ones you can continue a romance with after they've been deflowered by someone other than Ares.

Ares can have sex with all romanceable girls at the end of their routes of them except Cynthia since Cynthia is required to stay a virgin by her personal circumstances. I think I remember Ares has sex with her in her NTR alternate ending though, since she's already lost her virginity to the King/Hippia so it doesn't matter anyways.
Can you have sex with your sister Muriel?
Muriel does not have a romance route. She has both lewd and non-lewd events that can be activated with Ares talking to her and she is implied to be a brocon, but Ares is not in to his sister.

Last edited:

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I think I remember Ares has sex with her in her NTR alternate ending though, since she's already lost her virginity to the King/Hippia so it doesn't matter anyways.
This is correct, which is honestly one of the most hilarious things in this game. To get the good ending with Cynthia where you aren't blue balled until you die you need to get her raped. Just one time is good enough and then you get an ending where she lives with you and you have sex whenever. That being said the devs were kind of shitty about it by making Ares nut in like 3 seconds and Cynthia pretends to have enjoyed it so she doesn't make you feel bad. I feel like they REALLY missed an opportunity here to make Cynthia and Ares forbidden lovers that have some sequence where she ultimately breaks her vow of chastity.

vova1234

Mar 29, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/leane-2-leane-of-legitimate-crown-v1-51-makura-cover-soft.49620/page-55

According to the changelogs I wrote there... Artillery is no longer a joke, acting as a kind of "anti-fort" kind of unit that you really don't want to be able to actually fire shots at the walls.
The Hippian brothers don't infinitely run away after losing 1 time, causing them to be a repeated boss as you try to advance forward.
The Hippians start with a truly horrifying army specifically on Black difficulty, I actually could not win without cheesing them using some kind of Ranged caster infinitely "Eating meals" for mana and using OP spells or sniping them before they reach me. In all my attempts without cheesing them the tower would fall and at least 1 or even a few of my girls would be captured and I'd be put on the ropes of defending the capital before I actually just lose the game. What is perhaps even more terrifying is that generals who defect due to neglect will almost always be immediately hired by the Hippians, so sometimes a general I forgot about in the back corner of the map would turn and then start sieging all my towns draining my income.

I considered changes to the king's behavior, but honestly it was hard enough. I eventually gave up trying to actually keep the king happy in one of the runs and placed all my girls behind enemy lines where the king couldn't get to them, because I really, really needed the money lmao.

The only stats increased was giving artillery a powerful anti-fort damage bonus as well as a small general damage bonus.

I am able to bypass the king refusing girls who are deflowered.

There was a bunch more ideas I considered, but ultimately it was just hard enough.
For instance I considered improving the rogue forces so they aren't wiped too quickly.

I considered making enemy units level up over time or increasing the XP they gained from battles to be more than the player's.

I considered increasing the cap of HP and mana to the highest integer possible.

I considered making heroines lost to the Hippians permanently join them, including by changing the dialogue of the "heroine lost" scenes. With heroines losing battles resulting in the same "Escape" the Hippian brothers did when they lost.

As for ideas of improving the game's structure I only had a few:
I considered removing the need for the player to control the capital, where you only lose the game if you have zero territory or Ares dies. That seemed like something a person who can accept some losses would enjoy as it means you just need to keep moving and fighting to avoid annihilation.

I considered opening up the bottom path to the desert at game start instead of requiring you to search on the other side. This offers you a quick way to get to Isaac and more importantly gives you two fronts to work with if you get stuck defending the tower.

I considered having demons and other nasty things spawn at rogue force locations on the Hippians side so that the Hippians are also experiencing a separate war like they say they are at the end.
This sounds incredible. It looks like a lot of work, so I'm of course not asking you to do this. BUT! I am asking you if you could please tell me how to do it. Which files do I edit? With what tool?
I still have fun with this game after two years, but I always have to restrict myself in order to "implement" the very changes you have listed here, like the inability to hire corrupted heroines back. Would be cool if I didn't have to.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Well I should tell you that the ending would just be whomever was the last girl you unlocked as it's put as the ending in their heroine event the instant you fuck them(although I forgot you never get to fuck Cynthia because she must remain a virgin queen in her country, although that doesn't stop Baroque >_>). Determine ending is also a macro that sets them all to 0.
But yeah allowing all girls to be fucked is as simple as deleting certain lines from the main event code. Such as:
if(o.Cynthia.isLover < 6) o.Cynthia.isLover = 0;
if(o.Seria.isLover < 6) o.Seria.isLover = 0;
if(o.Chloe.isLover < 4) o.Chloe.isLover = 0;
if(o.Carla.isLover < 6) o.Carla.isLover = 0;
if(o.Nora.isLover < 1) o.Nora.hasEvent = [];
isLover must be equal to 1 to be possible so setting it to 0 permanently blocks it. Certain starts will set some of the girls to 1 and some to 0 so I'd just need to set every game start to make all girls 1. Although the hidden romance girls like Dorothy and Nora you'd still need to trigger their stuff.

Please forgive my slowness, but I have some questions about this. Also, thank you for all your hard work with modding this game and for answering so many questions in here already.

First off, am I correct in understanding that you are confirming that it is possible to make changes in the game's code to enable Ares to pursue all potential romance routes, deflower all of those girls (other than Cynthia) in a single play-through, and the only trade-off is that the ending will be the last girl whose romance route was carried out? Because this would be amazing, and I would absolutely want to have the ability to do that. What file do I edit, and is the lines of code you provided all I need to do? Again, sorry for being so demanding of your time and asking so many questions but I am very intrigued by this and would love to implement it in my game.

Another question, pretty sure I saw you mention this in another one of your posts. I always figured that Ares "talking" to his romanced heroine that ends up being considered intercourse by the game to be mostly just aesthetic (except for disabling them to be brought into the harem if they're deflowered that way) but pregnancy cannot occur to those heroines and is only an ending Ares could possibly get with her - is this incorrect? Are the heroines able to get pregnant from Ares as well DURING the game?

Jötunn123

Aug 2, 2022
I think the biggest mistake with the game's story is that the all routes just change into one final route with the interactions with the Kind/ Hibbia becoming pretty much meaningless aside from content (or to have the girls lose their virginity and therefore be unable to get a good ending with) and the main story basically ends pretty much the same.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
This sounds incredible. It looks like a lot of work, so I'm of course not asking you to do this. BUT! I am asking you if you could please tell me how to do it. Which files do I edit? With what tool?
I still have fun with this game after two years, but I always have to restrict myself in order to "implement" the very changes you have listed here, like the inability to hire corrupted heroines back. Would be cool if I didn't have to.
The tool I use is GarBro, but it only works on the file I already provided, a user by MetroidSuperFan provided me with a Patch2.xp3 that I could actually edit. The original Patch2 was compiled using KiriKiri and is Japanese Locale only, which I can't do on my current computer as it's used to host a server in docker, which really doesn't like changing any configurations.

In order to modify the game you need to extract the resource and then recompile everything into a new Patch2.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Please forgive my slowness, but I have some questions about this. Also, thank you for all your hard work with modding this game and for answering so many questions in here already.

First off, am I correct in understanding that you are confirming that it is possible to make changes in the game's code to enable Ares to pursue all potential romance routes, deflower all of those girls (other than Cynthia) in a single play-through, and the only trade-off is that the ending will be the last girl whose romance route was carried out? Because this would be amazing, and I would absolutely want to have the ability to do that. What file do I edit, and is the lines of code you provided all I need to do? Again, sorry for being so demanding of your time and asking so many questions but I am very intrigued by this and would love to implement it in my game.

Another question, pretty sure I saw you mention this in another one of your posts. I always figured that Ares "talking" to his romanced heroine that ends up being considered intercourse by the game to be mostly just aesthetic (except for disabling them to be brought into the harem if they're deflowered that way) but pregnancy cannot occur to those heroines and is only an ending Ares could possibly get with her - is this incorrect? Are the heroines able to get pregnant from Ares as well DURING the game?
Yes it is indeed possible to mod the game to allow every single romance route and deflower all of the girls. Heck it's even possible to get rid of the bullshit celibate marriage you get with Cynthia just by swapping the event to the bad end and changing the dialogue to something like "I shouldn't do this, I can't do this, but I want you Ares! I don't want to be Queen anymore if I can be with you!" or something.

function pouredSperm(him, n = 1, outSide)
{
var mID = (him === void ? 0: him.maleID);

// ����lj�
if(sexCount.sum() == 0)
{
maleID = mID; // ���̌��̑�������
hisDate.add(master.gameDay);
if(him === void) hisText.add("Lost virginity to a man she didn't know.");
else hisText.add("Lost virginity to " + him.name);
}
else if(mID != 0 && sexCount[mID] == 0)
{
hisDate.add(master.gameDay);
hisText.add("Had sex with " + him.name);
}

// ���l���Z
sperm += n * intrandom(2, 8); // �P����̎ː��ʁE�P�ʂ� ml
if(this == o.Seria && him == o.Baroque && ! f.seriaBeNoble){ sperm = 0; outSide = true; }
sexCount[mID] += n;
var org = 0;
if(sexCount.sum() > intrandom(4, 14)) org += int(n * (0.6 + random * 0.4)); // ����80%�̊m���ŃC�N
if(him !== void) org += intrandom(him.orgasm, him.orgasm + 2);
orgasm += cap(org);

if(master.inDemoPlay) return; // ���̌��Ŏd�l

// �D�P
if(pregnant == 0 && isHeroine >= 3 && ! outSide && random < n * 0.008)
{
pregnant = 1;
}
}
That's the code for determining pregnancy. I don't see any check in there for whether it's Ares or not so I assume it's possible for Ares to impregnate them too, but the chance is hilariously low. Whatever the "random" define is in the engine it's gonna be higher than .008, which is what Ares gets since he can only cum in them once. I imagine the random variable is probably something like 0.01 to 1.00 so they probably need to be cummed in at least two times to even have any possibility of getting pregnant. So Ares is just out of luck.
I can however say that the game DOES use the same code for him fucking them as any other guy in his events, with for example eval exp='o.Leane.pouredSperm(o.Ares, 1, true)' being used during his first time with Leane, although in this case he can't get her pregnant, because he came outside of her.

Reactions: An0nM4n

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
The tool I use is GarBro, but it only works on the file I already provided, a user by MetroidSuperFan provided me with a Patch2.xp3 that I could actually edit. The original Patch2 was compiled using KiriKiri and is Japanese Locale only, which I can't do on my current computer as it's used to host a server in docker, which really doesn't like changing any configurations.

In order to modify the game you need to extract the resource and then recompile everything into a new Patch2.
i'm going to see if i can even try to accomplish this somehow but I have a feeling this is beyond my simple plebian mind :ROFLMAO: still, you have given me hope and shown me the way lmao

Reactions: An0nM4n

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
what is the highest minimum the king wants in his harem? is it tied to difficulty?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
what is the highest minimum the king wants in his harem? is it tied to difficulty?
The highest minimum is just every single romance able girl. As long as his number of sons isn't met he will keep increasing the required amount of concubines. As for sons, in my longest playthrough where I think the game ran for like 40 years of game time(which is hilarious since all the romance able women would be infertile, but we'll say magic) the number of sons kept increasing until it reached 255. When 256 would happen it rolled over to 0 I believe, which I thought was hilarious. He was like "Ok I'm kinda bored of sex" as his requested concubines just kept decreasing until it reached 2 I believe.

Reactions: yesz

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
The highest minimum is just every single romance able girl. As long as his number of sons isn't met he will keep increasing the required amount of concubines. As for sons, in my longest playthrough where I think the game ran for like 40 years of game time(which is hilarious since all the romance able women would be infertile, but we'll say magic) the number of sons kept increasing until it reached 255. When 256 would happen it rolled over to 0 I believe, which I thought was hilarious. He was like "Ok I'm kinda bored of sex" as his requested concubines just kept decreasing until it reached 2 I believe.
My game crashes at when I try to end the playthrough after too much time has passed

How did you get around that??

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
My game crashes at when I try to end the playthrough after too much time has passed

How did you get around that??
I don't know, it could be accidental. I noticed my mod seems to fix the ogre mage's giga freeze crashing my game too. I think it's just a strange quirk of the mod changing the file structure of the actual patch2 file. GarBro isn't packaging the file in the same way kirikiri is so it's possible that the encryption change is more stable. I wouldn't offer this explanation if I hadn't seen this same strange behavior in other games that I've modded which I either left unpacked for laziness or packed them using a different file structure.

I can definitely say for certain though that I have had some CRAZY LONG GAMES. Just for fun I let the Hippians reclaim every single point on the map except for the diamond capital just so I can kick their asses all the way back to the finish line, then when the demons came I did it all again. I think I'm a strange minority that actually enjoys the combat in this game, in particular the various methods you can use like sabotauge/sniping abilities and now with my mod the ability to DEMOLISH every single point on the map with a roaming army of cannons. I think the longest game was 1200 ending year.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Dorothy is just keep talking to her and giving her items that raise affection (most medicine will lower it) until you start getting events from her. You'll eventually unlock her hidden love route, which will also allow Baroque to take her in his harem under the pretenses that she was actually a bastard of a local count or baron from her hometown when her mother worked for him so he has reason to upgrade her to nobility and make her eligible for his harem
I can't seem to get the Dorothy event to fire. The wiki says consumables give +3 affection, but I've given her well over 100 meals and she still just has the generic talk lines.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I can't seem to get the Dorothy event to fire. The wiki says consumables give +3 affection, but I've given her well over 100 meals and she still just has the generic talk lines.
Different consumables give different affection. It also can only happen when the war with Hippia starts. You also get locked out if you romance other girls I think.

Reactions: The NTRtainer

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Different consumables give different affection. It also can only happen when the war with Hippia starts. You also get locked out if you romance other girls I think.
Huh, when do the romances get locked in? I've done a couple Beatrice events on this run but I haven't done the ice caves event yet which is what locks in the ending I think. But maybe you get locked out of other romances earlier?
Thanks for the response anyway. I'll just have to get her affection up earlier next run I guess

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Huh, when do the romances get locked in? I've done a couple Beatrice events on this run but I haven't done the ice caves event yet which is what locks in the ending I think. But maybe you get locked out of other romances earlier?
Thanks for the response anyway. I'll just have to get her affection up earlier next run I guess
You get locked into romances when you have sex with one of the girls. The romance options open up again if you let the currently romanced girl get fucked by Hippans though. (I don't remember if you have to let them join the Hippians or not but I don't think so.)

Dorothy is weird cause she's a hidden option, but you can still do the Nora route up to the point where you recruit Abraham and then do the Dorothy route.

My advice is to spam the FullCourse item. it costs 40k per item but you can make that pretty easily so it's affordable.

It gives +6 loyalty and +3 affection, but there are no affection gains until the war with Hippia.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
You get locked into romances when you have sex with one of the girls. The romance options open up again if you let the currently romanced girl get fucked by Hippans though. (I don't remember if you have to let them join the Hippians or not but I don't think so.)
Not when you have sex, earlier. The route lock happens when you are given a choice in the girl's path between what to say/do. Every romanceable girl an event that has a binary choice where you can choose to romance them or leave them be.
You also need to let some time pass after you give her all the meals so the game can recognize she's at enough hidden affection. I find that after giving her enough meals/dinners, talking to her every few days for about a month is usually enough to get the events to start triggering. Don't just keep spamming talk while you're paused.

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
One mod I would like is where corruption happens way slower by the king. I don't mean less difficult, but slower. Like the king teases more before bad things happen. Right now the clothing system is bit ignored as they go from full clothing into naked in a flash. So I guess the actual deed maybe happens way slower, but it would be way more difficult to get girl out. And maybe even that if the girl hasn't gotten pregnant once yet, then it would take longer to get into internal shot phase. In essence I would like the teasing / "almost happened" scenes more.

Another change I think might be interesting if girls could get called back (like sister in the start) to "report" for the king. Not often, but rarely. And there is a chance they then get stuck there. This is different from the king's guard getting them. It also adds difficulty level as they leave their post.

I so hope they make Leane 3 that is not making new concept but just better come feature rich Leane 2.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
One mod I would like is where corruption happens way slower by the king. I don't mean less difficult, but slower. Like the king teases more before bad things happen. Right now the clothing system is bit ignored as they go from full clothing into naked in a flash. So I guess the actual deed maybe happens way slower, but it would be way more difficult to get girl out. And maybe even that if the girl hasn't gotten pregnant once yet, then it would take longer to get into internal shot phase. In essence I would like the teasing / "almost happened" scenes more.

Another change I think might be interesting if girls could get called back (like sister in the start) to "report" for the king. Not often, but rarely. And there is a chance they then get stuck there. This is different from the king's guard getting them. It also adds difficulty level as they leave their post.

I so hope they make Leane 3 that is not making new concept but just better come feature rich Leane 2.
Is there a lot of demand for this? I could do a fork that just has these enabled for a slower burn NTR. Although I do have to say honestly that calling girls back randomly massively jumps the difficulty as the girls definitely have the best spells. I think even myself loving hard mode that would just piss me off when the game randomly decides to take Beatrice when I'm trying to power through a massive attack as she is definitely clutch mode with her ice magic with Rakwaroth being the only other alternative.

I think from a perspective of game design this is essentially changing the "type" of difficulty.

Normal game = Very hard at the beginning and very quickly becomes easy mode on all difficulties with the difficulty option only changing how high the beginning cliff is. Bad strategy game difficulty.
My mod = Extremely hard at the beginning and a slow descent into easy mode as you eventually break the Hippian forces. They never get better(other than leveling) and randomness has little effect so you're essentially going the RPG game of difficulty where you get more powerful until it's easy.
Your mod = hard at the beginning(slightly easier as you can restore the girls "health" using the king and you can save A LOT of money just throwing girls in there which helps in the beginning), but random spikes of difficulty when important girls vanish and potentially extreme spikes in difficulty if more than 1 are being taken at a time. Probably the closest example here is Card Game difficulty. Like Magic The Gathering where the difficulty is always at least a little out of your control.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes