knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
So right after the king is crowned and he bangs that chick I crash and get this message

Any fixes?
View attachment 1940466
There was a fix in the ulfm thread about it. I don't know if it works or not and this crash only happen if the Holy King fuck Seria during the first time the protagonist discover the harem. It killed my save as well and for next run I always save before the mission you siege the castle and kill the previous king to force the king to randomly pick another girl.

David Hamlock

Oct 31, 2017
Ah so its random who he chooses first and just gotta replay the castle fight and hope its not Seria?
There was a fix in the ulfm thread about it. I don't know if it works or not and this crash only happen if the Holy King fuck Seria during the first time the protagonist discover the harem. It killed my save as well and for next run I always save before the mission you siege the castle and kill the previous king to force the king to randomly pick another girl.

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
>rebelled against a scumbag king
>got a proper king on the throne
>proper king died
>serves another scumbag king cuz of his bloodline
Boi the blind loyalty to this bloodline is getting me mad and not to mention the story that forced NTR with bad excuses
What a waste of good gameplay ruined by writing

Reactions: Tiasung

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
>rebelled against a scumbag king
>got a proper king on the throne
>proper king died
>serves another scumbag king cuz of his bloodline
Boi the blind loyalty to this bloodline is getting me mad and not to mention the story that forced NTR with bad excuses
What a waste of good gameplay ruined by writing
In my head that was my motivation that made me play the game almost seriously...... had to maximize all the harem levels of all the sites to not let that king touch my soldiers XD

Reactions: Genexis

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
In my head that was my motivation that made me play the game almost seriously...... had to maximize all the harem levels of all the sites to not let that king touch my soldiers XD
yea but that also means we get no H cg but well worth it cuz I hate that king and the Hippians too much

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
man i love this game, me and my friend share screens and see each other play while trying to go a pure route, while adding rules like "you cant move unless fully healed" its fun that why but can be hard xD

one thing people should care of is A.Orcmage if he uses a freeze spell(cant remember which) the game crashes, and 2 if u move closer and enemy does to, u might pass by each other causing the game to make enemy move behind u and freeze up, so incase save often :) i like the system they made for this game so its not just the enemy u have to look out for but also your socalled "King", to get pure route give people a boost in happyness to 100 before u win over the first boss

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
srsly man ? this was good game but sadly got ruined !!! why should i work under that sick king ? the mc is spinless bitch literally without him there would have been no country !! and for ntr its too hard focusing either on war or stopping getting cucked !!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The NTRtainer

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
If you want to become a real giga chad at this game you can give the king absolutely no money or any harem at all and just have your entire army of romanceable girls located behind a wall of enemy soldiers that the kings soldiers aren't strong enough to break through as there is spots on the map that only have defender enemies like the central checkpoint. After his royal guards die like 3 consecutive times in a row they will give up for about half a year. The only shitty part about it is being forced to watch his shitty guards die over and over again, but I guess that could be cathartic. It definitely made me laugh my ass off.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
man i love this game, me and my friend share screens and see each other play while trying to go a pure route, while adding rules like "you cant move unless fully healed" its fun that why but can be hard xD

one thing people should care of is A.Orcmage if he uses a freeze spell(cant remember which) the game crashes, and 2 if u move closer and enemy does to, u might pass by each other causing the game to make enemy move behind u and freeze up, so incase save often :) i like the system they made for this game so its not just the enemy u have to look out for but also your socalled "King", to get pure route give people a boost in happyness to 100 before u win over the first boss
If you want hard, I posted a darker than black mod earlier on in this thread. Be forewarned it becomes instantly terrifying with a very real possibility the tower before the grand city will be reduced to rubble as you defend.

TheMoonMan

Sep 10, 2017
I'm getting the syntax error with the blue screen when I launch the game no matter what, even when running in japanese with an emulator, please someone help me fix this

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes