Otaku135

Dec 15, 2017
Pretty much the gold standard of NTR.

The game element really draws you in and gives you a feeling of participating in the story, makes the loss of every character seem personal and gripping.

The characters have varied backgrounds that are interesting enough, and the voice acting is pretty damn phenomenal.

The story... uhm, I honestly wish I had ignored it. The plot twists are a bit TOO good. But it's also obviously that story which connects everything together and allows for the character development that makes you give a shit about any of the girls.

Reactions: baggotswaggot

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Just wondering, this game title is Leane2 meaning there is a Leane1? Am I correct or wrong? Thanks!!

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So it's untranslated because it sucks or because it's our punisent for being naughty?
It's not bad, it's just as not as good as this one they are similar of course, so you will like it if you liked the this one
I think, it is just old and not well known, which is why no one translated it

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Is this NTR only or can you avoid NTR and get the heroines for yourself? If it's NTR only then it's a shame, cuz it would've been a great game

• Angry
Reactions: huntethan2

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Is this NTR only or can you avoid NTR and get the heroines for yourself? If it's NTR only then it's a shame, cuz it would've been a great game
Bruh you can avoid NTR its really easy to as well you just need to send all the females scouting when the guards come to your fort where they are

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I avoided ntr just by getting all of the girls to loyalty 100. At the very least 90+. Giving them items raise loyalty. I recommend the Full Course item, as it gives 6+ Loyalty per use and it's cheap to buy in massive bulk. I also recommend this item for raising affection meter, because it's cheap and has good gains.

Then again, I'm a restarting scumbag who carries massive amounts of money through playthroughs so I have buy stat enhancing fruits to give my generals the stats of an actual demigod so take my word as a grain of salt.

Edit: Actually, the first half of the game made me forget this was a hentai game in my first playthrough and I got caught off guard by the ntr which was my fault. I still recommend tho.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
You can avoid NTR but you can only get 1 girl at a time, also there isn't much content with the MC and the girls. Most of the content is NTR and Rape.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes