An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
hi just wanting to ask bc for some reason my locale emulater is not work even tho i install it
I don't think you need an emulator to play this game, I think the emulator is just for the first game 'Leane of Evil Blade'
Your download could have just been corrupted.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I don't think you need an emulator to play this game, I think the emulator is just for the first game 'Leane of Evil Blade'
Your download could have just been corrupted.
Some people have to enable the emulator just for the game to work... I have to anyway

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
This is a sequel right? What happen to the first game?
It , never got translation, is quite similar to this game.
You can find download link somewhere in this thread, then it's playable with textractor.

Reactions: strela

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
It , never got translation, is quite similar to this game.
You can find download link somewhere in this thread, then it's playable with textractor.
I have never been able to find it ;-;
Also what is a textractor?

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
try svs-games.com
I have tried that before, but the game instantly closes after I open it and the executable disappears.
edit: Never tried it from that site specifically, just a problem I have run into with other versions. I will delete this post if this version does work.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I have tried that before, but the game instantly closes after I open it and the executable disappears.
This is your anti-virus putting the .exe in quarantine. Its most likely a false positive, and to undo this, you have to open up your anti-virus and add an exception for the .exe and let it out of the quarantine.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
edit: Never tried it from that site specifically, just a problem I have run into with other versions. I will delete this post if this version does work.
Good luck

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
This is your anti-virus putting the .exe in quarantine. Its most likely a false positive, and to undo this, you have to open up your anti-virus and add an exception for the .exe and let it out of the quarantine.
Where do I find my anti-virus?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Where do I find my anti-virus?
Well, first you have to know which one you have. Did you ever install a 3rd party Anti-virus (Avast, AVG, McAfee, Norton ring any bells?). If not, then you have Windows Defender if you're using Windows (and I highly recommend looking for a better anti-virus). If you're not using windows, I can't help beyond this.

Once you've got that, search your computer for that anti-virus program and run the executable. In the UI that comes up, you should be able to find your way to something along the lines of "Quarantine", "Sandbox", or "Virus Chest". That's where the .exe has been moved and waiting for you to perform some sort of action on it, one of which is usually "Restore and Add Exception"

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Well, first you have to know which one you have. Did you ever install a 3rd party Anti-virus (Avast, AVG, McAfee, Norton ring any bells?). If not, then you have Windows Defender if you're using Windows (and I highly recommend looking for a better anti-virus). If you're not using windows, I can't help beyond this.

Once you've got that, search your computer for that anti-virus program and run the executable. In the UI that comes up, you should be able to find your way to something along the lines of "Quarantine", "Sandbox", or "Virus Chest". That's where the .exe has been moved and waiting for you to perform some sort of action on it, one of which is usually "Restore and Add Exception"
RIP, I'll never get to play it. it's systems run only on 32-bit apparently... not on this system ;-;

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes