CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
what to do with the 104mb translation patch? I'm kind of confused because the game is as it is already translated

FTDS

Sep 11, 2020
What's with japanese games with "Rape" genre ?
it's almost every japanese games i encountered have it in their genre ! :unsure:
Do you want the real reason or the fake reason?

The real reason is simple.
It is human nature to take advantage of anything we see as weaker than us. Both man and woman alike will take total control of anything they see as lesser than them. Be in a man raping a woman, or a woman abusing a man when he is too weak to fight back.
Rape is the ultimate form of having power over somebody weaker than you.

Another real reason.
Seeing somebody who is full of themselves have horrible things happen to them sets off certain parts of the brain chemically.

The fake reason.
"Oh, it's just a Japanese fetish."

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
what to do with the 104mb translation patch? I'm kind of confused because the game is as it is already translated
If your game has patch.xp3 + patch2.xp3 and the title screen says "Eng v1.0" then you don't need to reapply the patch linked below.

I wasn't 100% on posting the game so I only tossed the TL files up in the translation/req thread. The separation also helps if there are any bugs that need to be fixed, as there were a couple of breaking ones with the original interface-only TL.

I don't really intend to revisit the text content/wrapping (god save me the wrapping) anytime soon, but I'll try to look at any major bugs.

Edit: The TLs been updated to fix some minor bugs. The latest version is 1.02 - I don't have access to the prepatched download, but if you download from the translation link in the main thread you can get the latest updates there and manually apply them.

Last edited:

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Is this a celebration that their newest game may come out in the forseeable future? From my understanding we are month(s) away from the release.

Hopefully we see a translation for that one relatively quickly.

Reactions: anonimiyt

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
Is this a celebration that their newest game may come out in the forseeable future? From my understanding we are month(s) away from the release.

Hopefully we see a translation for that one relatively quickly.
Planned on doing this one in prep for D&B coming out, yeah. If the game's good. But other people have expressed interest and I'm a little burnt out so who knows. Took about 2-3months and ~200hrs for this one. First TL so I'm probably slower/a little rougher on the edges.

Also any patch fix from the dev would probably break a TL patch or make you re-do inprog work. Gotta keep that in mind if you start on it soon after release.

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
Yes, I already know NTR is avoidable.

What's the main focus of this game? VNDB tags it with "Corruption of Characters" - is that exclusively something done to your girls, and "winning" means preventing it and NTR in general? Does the PC also convert people to their side, or is it exclusively an enemy thing?

It mentions sex scenes outside of the dungeon, but is the dungeon stuff the main focus?

Reactions: ronney

tamadearu

Sep 29, 2017
1717439387629.png
for some reason it give this error when i try to open it ( says we cant open this ) i do use the japanese locale any solution for it ?

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes