Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
I also have an error when I launch the game, still using local emulator in japanese ( admin or not ) I just get an error message with lot of "???????"

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
Ruyne

Really good job !

The interface translation was the first project i did after one semester programming in university :)
[ ]

(still kinda proud i finished it xD)

I will give the game a playthrough again with the complete translation, once i have actually more free time again.

Reactions: Ruyne

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
Getting this error when trying to rescue Donna from Baku Castle.
Yeah, fuck me. A bug with the original interface TL. Didn't think to try out the spy-rescue - there's an apostrophe that prematurely ended a statement by using 's to indicate "'s been rescued" in xmacro.

Can't attach an xp3 in comment, but if you download and reapply the new patch2.xp3 from the translation mega link it should fix it. Also updated the title image to 1.01 so you should know you have the fix. The original link on the main post should bring you to it.

edit: Also ironic the original interface creator posted right above while I was debugging/typing xd.

Last edited:

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
Ruyne

Really good job !

The interface translation was the first project i did after one semester programming in university :)
[ ]

(still kinda proud i finished it xD)

I will give the game a playthrough again with the complete translation, once i have actually more free time again.
Thank you for your work. There were like three TL patches - honestly I used the wrong one at the start. Don't even think that one was based on 1.27 so there were a bunch of bugs. There's like some other one listed on the VNDB patch from someone's blog site that I didn't see until after.

Ended up basing off yours. Out of curiosity, did you ever try writing in a mainwindow text wrapper? There's one for KiriKiri but I put in way too many hours just to find out that because Leane bundles character names with character lines it blows up. Had to cut some losses there.

Last edited:

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, fuck me. A bug with the original interface TL. Didn't think to try out the spy-rescue - there's an apostrophe that prematurely ended a statement by using 's to indicate "'s been rescued" in xmacro.

Can't attach an xp3 in comment, but if you download and reapply the new patch2.xp3 from the translation mega link it should fix it. Also updated the title image to 1.01 so you should know you have the fix. The original link on the main post should bring you to it.

Yep, the pain of translating source code. One small unassuming symbol can wreck everything.

The technical write-up i did, was my catharsis, in which i literally vomited out everything, which drove me up the wall at the time.

Thank you for your work. There were like three TL patches - honestly I used the wrong one at the start. Don't even think that one was based on 1.27 so there were a bunch of bugs. There's like some other one listed on the VNDB patch from someone's blog site that I didn't see until after.

Ended up using yours. Out of curiosity, did you ever try writing in a mainwindow text wrapper? There's one for KiriKiri but I put in way too many hours just to find out that because Leane bundles character names with character lines it blows up. Had to cut some losses there.
At that time, i had a total of ~6 weeks experience with C++ programming and programming in itself.
Changing the display via directly editing code (or engine) was way above my head for my young self.

Rearranging UI elements via editing display position was the most i could do. :D
These long names where the worst....

Ruyne
How did you handle the color coding of the text ?
And the variable names ? (-> underscore)

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
Yep, the pain of translating source code. One small unassuming symbol can wreck everything.

The technical write-up i did, was my catharsis, in which i literally vomited out everything, which drove me up the wall at the time.

Ruyne
How did you handle the color coding of the text ?
And the variable names ? (-> underscore)
Short answer is I didn't - I wanted to leverage your interface TL so that I wouldn't have to touch code. It's my day job and I didn't want to get too in the weeds. Wanted this to be japanese practice, not unpaid dev work. But uh, that didn't happen.

After I wrapped up the text TL, I had to go in and directly modify the scripts anyways. Patcher made a bunch of errors, especially in the non story/scene scripts. Saw that some text appended codes to change color to highlight action/inaction. Let VNTextPatch do most of the lifting to auto replicate those for the new text. Carried the existing ones over when I did the script tweaks.

Reactions: brofalla

tamadearu

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 3701602
for some reason it give this error when i try to open it ( says we cant open this ) i do use the japanese locale any solution for it ?
Any help with this ? i tried re instaling the locale emulator , restarted the pc couple times , tried diffrent encoding while unpacking tried winrar and 7z for it, no luck with any of those :/

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Im sorry but this game is 95% NTR 5% Vanilla like I counted 49 NTR scenes vs 8 Vanilla in the replay gallery like WTF is this ratio ? I wished someone would tell me about this before I wasted 2h of my life on this garbage actually doing great job conquering bases while not losing any fights. Harem tag ? for fucking who ? Oh right there is a harem scene for the bad guy, animated tag while not even 1 sex scene is animated ? Just great ! not like it matters anyway cuz there might as well be no reward for winning.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
The gameplay sounds interesting, but I wish the female characters didn't all look like the same girl with slightly different hair and eye colors. The girl in armor is the only one that doesn't look like a clone of the other girls but looking at the CGs she seems to have less content than the others.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
WOW! Another translation that I never thought would happen! Thank you so much!

Who knows, maybe in a week someone would have completely translated the clusterfuck that is Rai7.

Does this mean I can hope for Makura's upcoming game to be translated quickly?

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
What's with japanese games with "Rape" genre ?
it's almost every japanese games i encountered have it in their genre ! :unsure:
Rape and japanese are synonyms bro, molestation, gangbang, tentacles. lolis, or having a good car industry, very japanese.

i see that i'm not the only one who was disgusted.
good
You could avoid the NTR in the 2 game, but was very difficult, your troops needed to avoid the soldiers of the king or something like that, or simply the soldiers never gets dispatchedw if the king has a good number of princes.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dang, this finally here. It old as wine tho there are many game out there still left untranslate but have gameplay of builing town/country. Hope those get translate soon since I dont remember their name anymore but it very old

Destinyakino

Feb 20, 2024
Sorry if it off topic but what happen to this game developer? I saw around 2 year ago they have plan to release new game but after that i didn't hear any news. anyone known what happen to them or just ton of delay

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes