lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
finally a good TL patch. thank you!

Oh wow I got cucked 30 minutes into the prologue. Anyone know what the conditions are to avoid NTR?
if you're talking about the fiance, Memoria, its unavoidable i think? since she only have one ending and its after NTR, there are only 4 heroines with pure love ending and shes not included

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
What is the plot? Cause the tag says "Netorare" as well. Does it have heavy NTR tones? Or is it mostly just basically a "conquer heroines" kind of game?
It's been a long time since I played but the girls get H'd if you don't rescue them in time and the romance system is similar to Leane 2 where you can only romance 1 at a time. It was all in jaoanese so I couldn't understand the plot. the gameplay is simple enough though the final castle was a pain in the ass.

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
What's with japanese games with "Rape" genre ?
it's almost every japanese games i encountered have it in their genre ! :unsure:
might have to do with the courtship culture of ancient japan. Theres a thing called night crawling where a guy break into a girls house, crawl into her bed and have his way with her...and her parents would pretend they dont know. also the girl is expected to refuse all sexual advances even if the real answer is "yes" and the guy is expected to act as pathetic as possible by begging and crying until she agrees.

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
How's the MC in this game?
I don't want to play as another incompetent doormat like the MC of the 2nd game.
There's like only one sort of competent character and that's in dungeon and bride. Even then you're not that competent but at least useful

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Oh I can Play it on Mobile Phone using Kirikiroid2 Nice xD
It doesn't have any problem for now
So I'll be back after I finish playing it.

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
I get this error when I negotiate with prisoners
Yeah, I might adopt a policy of not fixing issues with the original interface TL. I should've been more attentive or made it from scratch. At least there are no large issues but there are specific action bugs that must've existed for so long now.

This issue is only with the lizardman negotiation. Specifically because he checks for an item in negotiation "Viking Helm" and in the interface TL there's a space in the object name during that script check, which breaks it.

I've fixed it and uploaded the fix to the translation patch mega folder. Not even updating the version number for this one. Heads up again for any readers that I don't have access to the pre-patched main download, so you'll have to download the updated TL and reapply it. Shouldn't break any saves tho.

Also to be fair, I'm guessing not many people ever tried to recruit the one lizardman until today.

Last edited:

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
There's like only one sort of competent character and that's in dungeon and bride. Even then you're not that competent but at least useful
if you're talking about competency on terms of combat prowess, Ares from Leane 2 is thoroughly capable in combat. He is just far too devoted to the holy bloodline and as a result, overlooks the obviously disgusting character flaws of Baroque. But if we're talking competency on terms of warfare, he's absolutely badass.

Reactions: PHT1232 and RN620

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
I screwed up and played Leane 2 before Leane 1 and could just never get into the first game. 2 just seemed better in every way but I might give 1 a shot again since it got a proper translation.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes