Panzer II C

Mar 8, 2024
How do I get the event for Eskaton Tower? Dude only asked for lvl 10 magic research and a 9000 personnel general, I brought both and did a couple questing and nothing.

Also I got a crash while recruiting the lizardman, I tried paying the dude 20k and error.

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
How do I get the event for Eskaton Tower? Dude only asked for lvl 10 magic research and a 9000 personnel general, I brought both and did a couple questing and nothing.

Also I got a crash while recruiting the lizardman, I tried paying the dude 20k and error.
Believe the general has to be 9000 troops, sorcerer/mage class, and at the tower. The recruitment error is fixed by the latest TL patch. But that patch is in the TL link and not the pre-patched game link.

Supreme_Evil is there any way to update the pre-patched links with the new TL updates? Or to add a disclaimer to use the TL link to update check if there are issues. Those updates are pushed to the Translation mega link listed in the main post. I don't expect there to be much more issues or to be around to patch them since the ones so far have been pretty specific and pretty old.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Believe the general has to be 9000 troops, sorcerer/mage class, and at the tower. The recruitment error is fixed by the latest TL patch. But that patch is in the TL link and not the pre-patched game link.

Supreme_Evil is there any way to update the pre-patched links with the new TL updates? Or to add a disclaimer to use the TL link to update check if there are issues. Those updates are pushed to the Translation mega link listed in the main post. I don't expect there to be much more issues or to be around to patch them since the ones so far have been pretty specific and pretty old.
I'm on it.

Reactions: Ruyne

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Such a good premise... Strat based game, capturing heroines, enslaving/corrupting them...
But... Does it really have to be you who lose the girls? Not the one corrupting them?

What a waste... damn you netorare

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
Why would you go into an explicitely Ntr-game, hoping for focus on vanilla content?
It's like going into a mexican restaurant and hoping that they'd have the finest selection of burgers for sale.
I mean yeah, you *might* get lucky, and they have a single burger on the menu, but its' certainly not gonna be the focus.
yeah but tell me something when you have a game with multiple endings harem and ntr you might asume that there might be vanilla content

Reactions: Frumi

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
How do i make the game fullscreen? It just goes completely black-screen when I try
Edit - Turn off resolution scaling, which is likely on if you're playing on a laptop or small monitor.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I've wanted this translated for so long and it's a classic, but I've gotta admit after playing it.
Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown is a better game in almost every way. The combat is more interesting, the dialogue, the scenes and the story.

I still appreciate the work being done on this. Thanks.
Almost like Leane 2 is the sequel, and thus they learned from their mistakes, and thus improved on it ;)

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Not sure if this was fixed in a patch but I have issues with:

1: Rescuing people from a base (attached pic)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2: Tried to recruit a new person and got a similar error

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
Not sure if this was fixed in a patch but I have issues with:

1: Rescuing people from a base (attached pic)
2: Tried to recruit a new person and got a similar error
Both of these were patched ~yesterday-ish. If you download the new patch2.xp3 from the translation link and apply it, it should fix those issues without breaking your save. Supreme also updated the prepatched game link so the fixes are included.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shin969

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
how is this tagged as Completely Avoidable Netorare at VNDB?
there's definitely NTR during prologue.

or, does anyone know how to avoid it? memoria

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
how is this tagged as Completely Avoidable Netorare at VNDB?
there's definitely NTR during prologue.

or, does anyone know how to avoid it? memoria
Probably because you can skip the prologue and by technicality the unavoidable NTR, but yeah its it a bit misleading. Also, think Blizzard thrower is
Getting this error when trying to rescue Donna from Baku Castle.
View attachment 3701558
Ha! NTR so strong the universe breaks if you put a stop to it.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Is this a celebration that their newest game may come out in the forseeable future? From my understanding we are month(s) away from the release.

Hopefully we see a translation for that one relatively quickly.
Really? Their website hasn't been updated in like forever so I just figured they'd died lol. Kind of a common story with several game's I was looking forward to releasing it seems. :cry:

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes