kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I'm still on the prologue. I don't have to worry yet about the units dying and losing troops right?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
You need number not quality.
not true. you can beat 6k memoria (mage) with alpine 3k (priest). although that's after sacrificing the weaker guys (spear). which I plan to change them to a better class.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
side chicks.
Memoria - your fiancé if you didn't get any girl , notice : she get dicked down good by Falcon.

the rest of side chicks just make sure
1. The game prioritised main girls first, then highest reliability depending on side girl you currently got and already went through all the talking event for girl you wanna aim for.
Can you explain this a bit better because its like trying to read mtl so I have no idea what you mean here.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Can you explain this a bit better because its like trying to read mtl so I have no idea what you mean here.
Basically, the game will prioritise the main 4 girls for your ending if you go through all the corresponding events and keep them away from other men. You'll know you did this if they still retain their intimacy number.
If you don't lock into a main girl at the end of the game. The game will look at which girl you have the highest reliability with (and maybe gone through all of their events as well (done by "talk"ing to them)) and pick them for your ending.

An example would be saying yes to Leane's confession at the end of her event chain. This will lock me into that ending provided I keep her safe for the rest of the game, which will give me Leane's Ending. Saying no (or having them get raped by other men) to all 4 main heroines will lock me out of their endings and say Memoria, whom I had the highest reliablilty with out of all of the side heroines, would be chosen as my ending, giving me Memoria's Ending.

Reactions: Zastinx

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Edit: This post is probably redundant anymore as latest TL has the in game manual translated.

Untranslated Manual Pages for your reference (a lot is info dumped at the start but nice to be able to reference whenever. Not an exact translation, more aiming for the gist.):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Info Pages
Combat:
Initiated whenever 2 Generals meet, whether in the field or attacking/defending bases.
During Combat Units can get injured (need to be stationed in a Base to recover) or die (need to use the Replenish action). Injured decreases unit total (left number). Killed decreases unit total and maximum that can be in the Unit without Replenishing.

Prisoners:
Base Actions
And then if you want a guide to the game see this guy's post

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Finally someone translated the first part of this game - great job, thanks!

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Maybe because I am in the prologue and I played the previous (sequel) game. But I think I wasted a bunch of time and money investing in barracks and hospital upgrades. I didn't see them increasing in level, so I wonder if I made a mistake wasting time on them.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Maybe because I am in the prologue and I played the previous (sequel) game. But I think I wasted a bunch of time and money investing in barracks and hospital upgrades. I didn't see them increasing in level, so I wonder if I made a mistake wasting time on them.
Barracks and Hospital upgrades don't really show a level, they just increase the "Recruit Supply" and "Wound Recover" numbers for that base. (Wounded units recover just by stationing in the Base for free. Recruit is for when the Unit has had Troops killed and you need to pay money to Replenish)

Both of these cap at 200 recruited/recovered per day.

Last edited:
Reactions: knuthamsun

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
Just wait a hot second after you have conquered her capital. You will get a message where she asks you to your capital building, and then you need to send the protagonist there.
Welp, it seems that because I used the save from the Japanese version, this event didn't trigger. Time for new game alas. Thanks.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
I got the heroine to affection 100 they confess but refuse to have sex no matter how many times i press talk what are u suppose to do and how to recruit bad bull

Last edited:

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
Is it fully translated?
Anybody got any news about any incoming game from this dev?
This is a full translation for Leane 1. The next game is in progress - it was slated to be released at the start of May but got delayed to bugs.

Also, I've updated the translation to 1.04 to translate the Manual (help) menu. At first I didn't think anyone would check it, and I didn't want to hold up the TL for it, so I released without it. But after a few comments I figured why not.

I put some time into fixing up the word-wrapping too, but I'm not going to mess with it at this point. There's a lot of context to go with that statement, but the jist is that word wrapping needs to be declared with [r] to line break (else it cuts off mid-word), you can use a program to estimate and automatically append the [r] tags, but the estimation needs a set width. The game uses multiple text dialogue widths so there's no perfect solution - larger widths will be wrapped smaller, smaller widths won't be wrapped at all.

I'd like to fix it, but at this point it would break saves and would mean a full recompile/retest. So I'll passs.

Reactions: ustar and Astriedax

freshsquid

May 6, 2020
I got the heroine to affection 100 they confess but refuse to have sex no matter how many times i press talk what are u suppose to do and how to recruit bad bull
You get Badbull by sending someone to search at the former home base of the Bandits. IDK about the heroine routes though.

Reactions: InstaPrincess

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
after trying it out a bit I'm gonna pass with the main game. although, i must say thanks to including the unlocked recollection page with this patch. grinding just to
was already a chore. I can only imagine what more grinding horrors will await me.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes