Grump1717

Apr 3, 2022
whats the big blue button in the bottom left for ingame? i did not read all the shit i should have lmao

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Sorry if it off topic but what happen to this game developer? I saw around 2 year ago they have plan to release new game but after that i didn't hear any news. anyone known what happen to them or just ton of delay
From what I gather they are working on the final build and may be out sometime this year. They just recently updated the demo.

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
No way. Absolute best timeline, you just made my freaking YEAR, King
I know right? For as popular as a kink NTR/NTS/etc is there are just so few game in the genre with a capture/rescue mechanic that has a failure mode for when you spend too much time. Can't really think of anything besides the two Leane and that one scene in Sphilia that leads to the NTR route.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I know right? For as popular as a kink NTR/NTS/etc is there are just so few game in the genre with a capture/rescue mechanic that has a failure mode for when you spend too much time. Can't really think of anything besides the two Leane and that one scene in Sphilia that leads to the NTR route.
100% agreed, there just isn't a game like these that I've found and I've waited so long for Leane 1 to get translated and it's here. I could not be more happy. I don't know much about this one but I guess I get to discover it for my own now. Blessed day.

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
How are people playing this game? I keep getting error/blue screen messages. I've also tried using the emulator with local japan setting on and it still won't open the game.

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
Got another error during quest hunt found holy cross.
Thank you for reporting the error and adding details to debug. It's another interface issue - I should've vetted the original patch files better but assumed that there weren't any issues since they'd be around for the better part of a decade. Fixed the few that I caught during my TL but obviously not enough.

Another double "" when there should only be one " causing the text display after the quest to error out the game (in quest.ks). Thankfully it was only for that one quest. I've updated the translation mega link to fix it. You should see the version updated to 1.02 on the main screen to indicate the fix.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Basically Leane 2 but the first one. No annoying Harem to deal with the same as far the girls getting captured and corrupted
What is the plot? Cause the tag says "Netorare" as well. Does it have heavy NTR tones? Or is it mostly just basically a "conquer heroines" kind of game?

nstar2014

Apr 1, 2018
Oh wow I got cucked 30 minutes into the prologue. Anyone know what the conditions are to avoid NTR?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Sorry if it off topic but what happen to this game developer? I saw around 2 year ago they have plan to release new game but after that i didn't hear any news. anyone known what happen to them or just ton of delay
The demo of the next game is on this site already, updated a few weeks ago.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is this NTR only when you lose battles? Or will the be elements that happen unavoidable or when you trigger certain things? thanks

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes