HTML Completed Leanna: Breaking the Facade [v2.2] [Chaotic]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
top1.jpg

Overview:
Leanna Marsellies is a journalist with an unhealthy attitude towards other people. As you bond over the course of a couple of weeks, your friendship and the facade of Leanna's bitter personality begins to break down.​

Updated: Dec 20 2017
Developer: Chaotic /
Censorship: None
Version: 2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
- - -

studio147.jpg studio118.jpg sex68.jpg newday2.jpg

Fondness

Jul 11, 2017
Is everyone getting an error that file can't be found at "files/gamelrge/studio22b.html" during the part where Leanna argues with the black haired girl after the favorite movie part and she quits?

I downloaded from the MEGA link if that helps.

Reactions: cusa

Escape

May 12, 2017
I downloaded from the Mediafire link. Haven't played the game yet but looking through the files, I didn't see a "studio22b.html" in the zip at all.

Reactions: stal1234

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Is there any way to resize this? Usually with Chaotic-site games just playing in fullscreen is enough, but this game is all over the place.

By the way I went on the gym "date" and after the beginning I got a "file missing" and that was it for that playthrough.

nuskvam

Apr 25, 2017
MEGA worked fine for me. Nice game all and all. Use to love the vdategames by Chaotic. This was stunning and an interesting story. I love the models and images. But in comparison to most other games, this was very linear. Almost no "hidden-clicks" to gain extra points, etc. But all and all, solid 8/10 for me. Great work Chaotic.

Reactions: thehulahooper

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i seriously hesitate to test this one...

i was very dissapointed by the last games from them... and i must say, i m not a big fan or that cubical face women and her so-perfect body.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any way to resize this? Usually with Chaotic-site games just playing in fullscreen is enough, but this game is all over the place.

By the way I went on the gym "date" and after the beginning I got a "file missing" and that was it for that playthrough.
isnt an browser game ? resize the browser

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, it's better with Firefox.

Pretty nice, fairly linear game. Got a nice ending on my second try with not a lot of trouble. Particularly enjoyed the fact that there were no drawn out photoshoot segments where taking one picture wrong could mess up my whole playthrough.

Last edited:

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Shame it's not in renp, but if you fail the stat check for a certain scene and you still want to get laid just go to the folder
Files>gamelrge
and find the scene, or the scene after that.I personally couldn't get past the restaurant without it.

Duke12

May 3, 2017
Not a fan of his games when their is only on girl/correct path. I enjoy variety more than anything else. I'd rather have shorter sex scenes for more girls/endings.

Fondness

Jul 11, 2017
Shame it's not in renp, but if you fail the stat check for a certain scene and you still want to get laid just go to the folder
Files>gamelrge
and find the scene, or the scene after that.I personally couldn't get past the restaurant without it.
That's way more efficient than the method I went with, which was if I get to a multiple choice scene, I open up the page and see which choices can change the value of affection/facade and just changed the value to something in the double digits to make sure I pass the score checks later on. :D

it's kind of like its own mini walkthrough, opening up the relevant page on notepad. Just make sure to refresh the page on the browser if you fuck with the numbers so it'll reload the page with the new values.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
review:

story 7/10: the story is nice, standard vdategames, there is a lot to explore, but not as complex as the academy, maybe more like April & Violet.
art 7/10: definitely has the best art of all the games at a lot of expressions that makes you understand the mood of the characters
overall 7/10: if you like vdatesgames, you will surely like this one, its short but full of content (1500 images). it focus on dating/romance & being a dick will backfire more times than not. If you want to play something similar but from a different author the is always the masterpiece that is Dreaming with elsa of Tlaero and Mortze

cartoon-red-panda-showing-thumbs-up_1956837.jpg Panda of approval

P.S. it really need a walkthrough

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes