HTML Completed Leanna: Breaking the Facade [v2.2] [Chaotic]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
FYI I've finished the game with the provided walkthrough (male). No bugs, all 3 endings.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
the new leanna game finaly come out, together with a cool 50 HD gallery of vdate girls.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
My only gripe with this game is the lack of a save option. Was following the guide fine until the part where I'm supposed to tell her to apologize to Kristen. Then she just dumped my ass even though I picked the choices it said. And the checkpoint was a while ago. Gotta redo all that. Ugh. No fun.
Maybe I should've played on easy. Not that I know what the difference would be, since the game doesn't specify.
Whatever. If it means seeing more of Leanna's hot bod I'll replay this game as many times as it takes. I can't believe I've missed out on this game for so long. Sure do hope the dev makes plenty more games with Leanna.

Also, that monk is a saint. Hentai Gods bless him.

EDIT:So worth the replay. But man, wish this had a gallery. It'd be nice if I could rewatch those last scenes without having to do it all over again every single time.

Reactions: The_Boi

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
My only gripe with this game is the lack of a save option. Was following the guide fine until the part where I'm supposed to tell her to apologize to Kristen. Then she just dumped my ass even though I picked the choices it said. And the checkpoint was a while ago. Gotta redo all that. Ugh. No fun.
Maybe I should've played on easy. Not that I know what the difference would be, since the game doesn't specify.
Whatever. If it means seeing more of Leanna's hot bod I'll replay this game as many times as it takes. I can't believe I've missed out on this game for so long. Sure do hope the dev makes plenty more games with Leanna.

Also, that monk is a saint. Hentai Gods bless him.

EDIT:So worth the replay. But man, wish this had a gallery. It'd be nice if I could rewatch those last scenes without having to do it all over again every single time.
I haven't downloaded this particular vdategame, but on previous ones, I found a way to cheat if your stats are too low to continue. In the game folder, there ought to be a folder with all the html files. Just pick a previous html during your current game, and you get to start at that part of the game with your current stats. Just go ahead and grind 'em higher! Just an idea. As I have said before, I haven't tried this one yet. ;)

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I haven't downloaded this particular vdategame, but on previous ones, I found a way to cheat if your stats are too low to continue. In the game folder, there ought to be a folder with all the html files. Just pick a previous html during your current game, and you get to start at that part of the game with your current stats. Just go ahead and grind 'em higher! Just an idea. As I have said before, I haven't tried this one yet. ;)
Thanks. Don't know if it'll work but I'll try it next time I wanna see Leanna's hot bod. I already beat the game, but maybe that could help me skip to the H-scenes.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Holy moly this game was great. I regret finding out about 'Leanna's Big Streak' before this one.
I haven't a clue as to why this game was made on HTML rather than Ren'Py but whatever works I guess. It's in desperate need of a save feature - that's all the criticism I can give it really.
Hopefully we get to see more of Leanna.

Moar female protags plz! :biggrin:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I thought this game was going to be ok, but it seems you need points to inevitably move the story forward and the only way to earn points is to be a complete pussy and kiss this woman's ass the whole game. If you try to be anything other than a nice guy beta male, you lose.

Pizza4Everrr

Nov 2, 2017
Im having a problem where when i get to the dinner date she walks away and the game ends and ive followed the walkthrough almost exactly however several events such at no matter what i pick for sports i always end up on basketball and a jog.... whats the problem here?!?!

Edit: I think i figured it out might be that you CANNOT use Google Chrome with this game! For future reference maybe put that in the 1st page so people know!!!

Reactions: fortuna95

prosmoker1

Nov 30, 2020
View attachment 15209

Overview:
Leanna Marsellies is a journalist with an unhealthy attitude towards other people. As you bond over the course of a couple of weeks, your friendship and the facade of Leanna's bitter personality begins to break down.​

Updated: Dec 20 2017
Developer: Chaotic /
Censorship: None
Version: 2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 15210 View attachment 15211 View attachment 15212 View attachment 15213

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes