HTML Completed Leanna: Breaking the Facade [v2.2] [Chaotic]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

playersx

Sep 18, 2017
yeah, followed through everything in the walkthrough but at the restaurant she always left and the game has to be reset.

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
yeah, followed through everything in the walkthrough but at the restaurant she always left and the game has to be reset.
Exactly. The same goes for the scene where she tries to persuade the old man at the party. No matter what you do, she always ends up saying she's cold and wants to go home.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Damn shame on a game with one of the best attention to storytelling in the genre of sex games.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Need to add tags Lesbian, Female Protagonist,

There is a trick to cheating this game. Just go back to the beginning of the scene and replay. Pool50b gives you - points go back to Pool1 and play it over. you can get enough points that way, to get any scene you want. The designer gives you all the html. But you have to be careful if you go backwards since the html # for male player and female player are mixed together so you may just lose your penis. The restaurant scene when no matter what you do she leaves there is an option if you have enough points where she says she is tired and leaving but will call you MAYBE! She calls.

Reactions: UncleVT

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I don't know about you guys, but I really, really, liked this game. I like the way that the story flows and those tons of good dialogs. I feel like this is story where the hscenes are just like a bonus.
I hope to find more games like this. The others games from Vdate are good like this one?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I don't know about you guys, but I really, really, liked this game. I like the way that the story flows and those tons of good dialogs. I feel like this is story where the hscenes are just like a bonus.
I hope to find more games like this. The others games from Vdate are good like this one?
This is one of my favorites. Betsy, play as man or woman and try to get all the girls to the post graduation party.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
As per the advice given on this thread, Chrome doesn't play the game but when I try to load it in Firefox I get this error.

Firefox can’t find the file at /D:/my documents/My Documents/Downloads/Games/files/game/gallery.html.

Have no clue what that means. Cn anyone please assist? Thanks :)

Reactions: xfirstninx

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
As per the advice given on this thread, Chrome doesn't play the game but when I try to load it in Firefox I get this error.

Firefox can’t find the file at /D:/my documents/My Documents/Downloads/Games/files/game/gallery.html.

Have no clue what that means. Can anyone please assist? Thanks :)

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016

Have no clue what that means. Cn anyone please assist? Thanks :)
It is very weird.
The game doesn't need this file to open. To test I went to the game" folder and deleted the file and it open, just don't open the gallery.
There is not much thing in the gallery btw. It is not a problem don't see it.
I see by the path that your game is that you don't extract this on a separated folder. You are trying to start it with the "begin.html" file, or with other?
I think the path in your machine should be: file:///D:/my documents/My Documents/Downloads/Games/begin.html
Try to use this to open from the inside of firefox.
It is just a guess, of course.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
It is very weird.
The game doesn't need this file to open. To test I went to the game" folder and deleted the file and it open, just don't open the gallery.
There is not much thing in the gallery btw. It is not a problem don't see it.
I see by the path that your game is that you don't extract this on a separated folder. You are trying to start it with the "begin.html" file, or with other?
I think the path in your machine should be: file:///D:/my documents/My Documents/Downloads/Games/begin.html
Try to use this to open from the inside of firefox.
It is just a guess, of course.
When I unzip, it creates a seperate game folder called 'files' which contains 2 folders 'game' and 'gamelrg'. Inside 'game' is buttonsect, gallery and gallery.html. Inside 'gamelrg is an images folder with all the game images and a whole heap of other .html files relating to those images.
There is a separate 'begin.html' icon created outside the game folder which is a bit weird.
I'm opening it using Firefox and this 'begin.html' but still get the same error. Should I delete the gallery folder or will this affect game play?

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
When I unzip, it creates a seperate game folder called 'files' which contains 2 folders 'game' and 'gamelrg'. Inside 'game' is buttonsect, gallery and gallery.html. Inside 'gamelrg is an images folder with all the game images and a whole heap of other .html files relating to those images.
There is a separate 'begin.html' icon created outside the game folder which is a bit weird.
I'm opening it using Firefox and this 'begin.html' but still get the same error. Should I delete the gallery folder or will this affect game play?
Which mirror did you download the game?
This is very wierd.
I think that there is no problem to you to delete gallery's folder, or move it.
Try to extract the game again, now in a folder just for it, and in a place like the desktop, I don't know.
I have no ideia why this is happening. Sorry.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Which mirror did you download the game?
This is very wierd.
I think that there is no problem to you to delete gallery's folder, or move it.
Try to extract the game again, now in a folder just for it, and in a place like the desktop, I don't know.
I have no ideia why this is happening. Sorry.
I downloaded from Mega which has never given me any problems.
I've deleted all the game files and extracted again with the same result. The 'begin.html' is outside the created game folder. I thought maybe moving the 'begin.html' into the game folder and starting from there might work but again, no luck. Seems I'm just going to have to give this one a miss :(
Thanks for your efforts in trying to help and Happy New Year to you :)

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I downloaded from Mega which has never given me any problems.
I've deleted all the game files and extracted again with the same result. The 'begin.html' is outside the created game folder. I thought maybe moving the 'begin.html' into the game folder and starting from there might work but again, no luck. Seems I'm just going to have to give this one a miss :(
Thanks for your efforts in trying to help and Happy New Year to you :)
Thx, man. Happy New Year to you either
Sorry I couldn't help you.
Just to you to see how my folder is.
Here it is:

upload_2018-1-9_18-32-47.png

upload_2018-1-9_18-35-31.png

There is nothing diferent, I think.
I'm a dumbass. I forgot to say. This game is free, and has a online version.
Here is the link:
Try to play direct from their site.
Good Luck.

Reactions: Bogan53 and CLDꝜ
Jul 17, 2017
Can't go to the gym, no matter how many times I restarted the game. If I choose to go to the gym. it takes me to it but till the gold membership dialogue and then the scene skips to me changing for a basketball game..

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes