Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
December 18th Update
Hi everyone
Today I am very happy to announce that the final version of Leanna : Breaking the Facade has now been released.
You can find it on the . If you’ve visited the page recently, remember to refresh to get the new version. If you’re playing online, I recommend clearing your browsers cache to make sure the new game files load.
The updates for this game include :
  • 227 images added
  • The ability to play as a female
  • Expansion to the studio sex scene, including a new animation.
  • Small expansions to the streak and home sex ending
  • Some dialog fixes. If you pick stripper as your occupation, the strip club bouncer will now recognize you and make a comment.
  • Gallery section added to the game where I showcase some of the WIP images
Enjoy!
Just let me know if you encounter and issues with this version and I’ll fix them as soon as I can.
EDIT : Also, due to the time spent on this I’m not sure I’ll have time to do the planned mini story for the end of the advent calendar. We’ll see though. Maybe I’ll find the time somewhere.
Link:
Thank you just updated the OP!
Cheers

Reactions: UncleVT

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey how long is this game? I just don't want to play another short game. Don't care if the game is with lots of text or images.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hey how long is this game? I just don't want to play another short game. Don't care if the game is with lots of text or images.
Depends what you mean with short game, you go on several dates with her, but it's not a game to keep you busy for days.

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
The Walkthrough on the site is wrong, i cant pass the restaurant scene were i tell her she has to be the better woman. Ive followed line by line, have 67 pts relationship with her and game over.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The Walkthrough on the site is wrong, i cant pass the restaurant scene were i tell her she has to be the better woman. Ive followed line by line, have 67 pts relationship with her and game over.
I've had this issue as well have played the game probably a dozen times and I'm actually wondering if there's a bug with the score system. I've never managed to get her past the restaurant without hacking.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah Im not a fan of this brand of HTML games where you have to make 500 correct dialogue choices in a row to succeed. How do people enjoy these games without relying on someone who uses a variable tracker or some external program to make a walkthrough?

natsucold

Jun 25, 2017
So does anyone know of a walkthrough for the different ending? I keep getting stuck in the 2nd dinner.

ownedhard

Jul 9, 2017
Had the same problem as the people above with the 2nd date. At first i used chrome as browser and then i tried it with edge and everything worked.

green_man

Oct 15, 2017
Hey, I like this game, far away from the crappy storytelling I´ve seen here a lot, this one is completely different, thumbs up for this

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Solved the cookie issue (doesnt say Name or M/F choice) by running the game in Edge. played enough of these HTML games to know if the MC starts calling you "null", sums'up.
Like the f95ers above I too am stuck at the 2nd Dinner when you need(?) her to apologize.

s98719

Dec 5, 2017
ok, this might be hacking (of a low technical level), but am I the only one who just opens the *.html file that corresponds to a scene where you pick a choice that add dating points, so that you can reach whatever dating points you want?

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
ok, this might be hacking (of a low technical level), but am I the only one who just opens the *.html file that corresponds to a scene where you pick a choice that add dating points, so that you can reach whatever dating points you want?
You don't even have to do that. Just save the adress you're on before a decision, make a decision to see if it works and repaste the link on top. The points add up. Easy way to get her all three scores where you want them to be.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
You don't even have to do that. Just save the adress you're on before a decision, make a decision to see if it works and repaste the link on top. The points add up. Easy way to get her all three scores where you want them to be.
You can also remove the line: window.history.forward();
From the file \...\files\gamelrge\_functions.js
That way you'll be able to use the back button.

s98719

Dec 5, 2017
I do this also to skip directly to the sex scenes when I don't feel like re-run the build up

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes