HTML Completed Leanna: Breaking the Facade [v2.2] [Chaotic]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
i have no clue how to get past the "dinner date" were you suppose to get that other girl back
I always failed dinner date please help me

If it helps, I've found that if you pick a turning point, like the beginning of one day when you have a choice of where to go and right click on one of the choices and open in a new tab, you can then go back to the original tab if you lose and it'll carry over your points from your first attempt. It's a bit cheaty but then you don't have to worry so much about scoring right.

The dinner date will fail if your score's too low. I've no idea if it's the approval or the facade score, but if you're too low she just storms off and that's the end. If you're good she'll still storm off, but tell you to see her tomorrow.

The gym and basketball dates still don't work for me. I'll try redownloading.

Reactions: cloudmoon

gsbm

May 6, 2017
was looking forward to this untll i learned it was linear to the point of stupidity. I'll pass for now, but thanks for upload just the same.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Not exactly a walktrough but here are scores you need in order to pass tests:
- poolside: Leanna > 44 (to embrace and kiss her)
- diner 1: Leanna > 59 (this give a few more lines with chance to drop facade)
- diner 2: Leanna >60 AND facade < 70 (failing this is game over)
- party: Leanna > 69 (to slow dance)
- strip club: Leanna > 76 AND facade < 66 (failing this is game over)
- apartment: Leanna > 79 AND facade < 40 (to have sex)
- studio: Leanna > 95 AND facade < 31 (to have sex)

For endings other then bedroom you need Leanna > 100 and either facade < 10 (for streaking) or Kristen > 10 (for threesome).

Last edited:
D

dogk22

There's a page error. The game try to call the file studio22b.html, which does not exist inside the folder. It's actually studio22.html

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Take note that walktrough above is missing a sex scene in Leanna's apartment following strip club and that for studio sex scene you need 30 or less facade in addition to 95 Leanna...

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
He's certainly improved his character building and scene pacing. Well, either that or he has someone to do that for him now. Leanna as a character is well presented and fleshed out.

Aug 16, 2017
Take note that walktrough above is missing a sex scene in Leanna's apartment following strip club and that for studio sex scene you need 30 or less facade in addition to 95 Leanna...

I kinda got game over outside the strip club following the walkthrough.....but still got way further than before :D will tweak my next playthrough and lookout for it thx :)

Patan

May 28, 2017
there is a bug (i only tried on firefox) if you copy the page and roll back to it you can get points everytime

Reactions: Namco15

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys so I played the game two times and I don't think it's possible to lower her facade below 40 before the apartment, I got it just a little over 40 and I favored losing facade instead of gaining points with her, always looking on the code to confirm the choices. My workaround was a "change view" on the stripclub that lowers her facade by 5 everytime (bug?). I think it was the one where she's getting out of her top. You can also use the last one of the stripclub to control her facade because there is a choice that increase the facade after losing some.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I kinda got game over outside the strip club following the walkthrough.....but still got way further than before :D will tweak my next playthrough and lookout for it thx :)
Yeah, you need Leanna > 76 AND facade < 66 or you will fail strip club check... I posted numbers needed for every relevant check a few posts up.

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
i tried following the walkthrough and still couldnt get past the dinner portion when she walks out on me, plus I noticed the walkthrough had text that didnt pop up for me when I was playing it. I tried getting all the fascade I could, im so lost on how to proceed

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
As another poster mentioned there appears to be no legitimate way of lowering facade enough to trigger a scene in her apartment/changing room.

I think this is a great game horribly let down by having no Save function. How you can make a visual Novel in 2017 and leave something like that out is beyond me

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Walkthrough + open new tab in firefox work for me ;).

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
It's less of a "walkthrough" and more of a "this is the points u get"
there are multiple choices sometimes and i dont tell you which to take for optimal game, and pretty much the best path to take in that guide is the gym job guide.
i didnt get the studio sex or apartment sex, but i did get the threesome, and thats what i wanted to whatever :D

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
As another poster mentioned there appears to be no legitimate way of lowering facade enough to trigger a scene in her apartment/changing room.
I'm not so sure about that... last night I tried and got her facade to 40 when apartment check triggered. Meaning I missed it by a single point which is not that hard to do. It is quite possible that there is only one "perfect" path that allow you to succeed at that check.

In any case, if you manage to pass that check, you pretty much can't miss the changing room checks since you get quite a lot of points during apartment scene.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes