Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I'm still amazed by the overwhelming positive feedback. So here's a little something back. A tiny sneak-peak at Chapter 2. :)
22 months lurking here, throwed to the garbage can. Felt compelled to step into the light just to say what a wonderful trip was this first chapter. Great start! Keep the good work. I've also made a humble contribution at your Patreon page. Seems there is a bright future for you as a dev. Can't wait for next updates.

(English is not my native language).

Reactions: MyUserName1234

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I think Chris may be very close friend with Steph and thats why he is torn about it and wants the mc to move on, because he knows she is married and also cant say anything because Steph is also his friend (Steph in the phone of Chris is shown to tell him to dont tell the mc and ends it with Love, Steph that is usually used when you are close friends with that person, i dont see anyone ending a message with Love , Name to someone they dont share some keep of close friendship)
Ofc this is what i think... and i may be wrong.

May i trow a bomb in your definition your Steph and Chris relationship ?

I think they are brother and sister that's why MC was going out with steph and is good friend with Chris and it explain why Chris always say to MC to move forward, because he knew that steph was married and it explain why steph is still in his contact after she left is best friend.

Reactions: sortie

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I think they are brother and sister that's why MC was going out with steph and is good friend with Chris and it explain why Chris always say to MC to move forward, because he knew that steph was married and it explain why steph is still in his contact after she left is best friend.
And Chris couldn't be arsed to explain the situation to his friend?
Come on, it makes no sense at all! And don't give me the "it's for his protection" crap, please.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Cece at the bus stop, when she turn toward the MC to face him, she look exactly as a friend of mine and guess what's her name ...........

Naaaahhh, it's not Cece, but Stephanie

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I know it's been asked, but i didn't see any answer.
I tried multiple time, with different choise even with fucking Steph or not and i always finish with all the stats i could get exept one stephanie option missed, what's cthat option or it's a bug ?

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Great game, all i can say is WOW.
It's top frist for games of 2020 in my book and in additton to that, it's your first game, when you lauch something, you like to create a big bang and if what i see from your preview of chapter two is just a small portion of that chapter two will be, i'll be like a child on christmas eve waiting to open is gift, can't wait to play with that next chapter

Jun 4, 2017
I know it's been asked, but i didn't see any answer.
I tried multiple time, with different choise even with fucking Steph or not and i always finish with all the stats i could get exept one stephanie option missed, what's cthat option or it's a bug ?
Both rejecting Stephanie and fucking her count as options, so you have one option missed either way.

Jun 4, 2017
DriftyGames, you have a marvelously wicked sense of humor, even if I do feel the MC's embarrassment keenly.

And props to whoever it was who guessed that CeCe's friend would be the sixth LI.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Both rejecting Stephanie and fucking her count as options, so you have one option missed either way.
I did every thing with stephanie, rejected her, had sex with her, called her just before calling kira, my Ctrl button is worn out py pressing on it and i always get that one stephanie option missed.

I did the game with the walkthrough Mod and without it and still get that one stephanie option missed.

I Would like to know what i missed

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I did every thing with stephanie, rejected her, had sex with her, called her just before calling kira, my Ctrl button is worn out py pressing on it and i always get that one stephanie option missed.

I did the game with the walkthrough Mod and without it and still get that one stephanie option missed.

I Would like to know what i missed
Dude you didn´t miss anything.When you reject her you missed on having sex with her in that playthrough and when you fuck her you missed on rejecting her.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Dude you didn´t miss anything.When you reject her you missed on having sex with her in that playthrough and when you fuck her you missed on rejecting her.
Thank you for your explanation, now i see why the "one stephanie option missed ".

4.80 star(s) 558 Votes