Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is not another gurl to Lexi, now, is she not her BFF?
She is kind of brought on to screen MC for Lexi ... so there is that.
If the walkthrough mod is steering people away from the threesome scene with Holly/Lexi. then it's basically saying to Lexi she isn't enough or GOOD enough for the MC. You're not really giving Lexi a lot of confidence if you're already including another girl. She needs that confidence, that love, not another girl taking away his attention from her.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Anyone know how to get the option to pick "I wouldn't mind including Holly" after the kissing scene in the pool? I bought the cigarettes and keep replaying everything from when Holly is first introduced and still can't find the trigger.

Reactions: wavejumper

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
If the walkthrough mod is steering people away from the threesome scene with Holly/Lexi. then it's basically saying to Lexi she isn't enough or GOOD enough for the MC. You're not really giving Lexi a lot of confidence if you're already including another girl. She needs that confidence, that love, not another girl taking away his attention from her.
Yeah, I get that. I was always aware that her curiosity about Holly might be transient and quite private and that involving myself in that, despite her apparent interest in the threesome could backfire down the road. So unless new information presents itself, I'll be abandoning any Holly involvement.
While all the girls in this game are great and offer amazingly strong draws, I only have eyes for Lexi.

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
This is the first time i play this game and IT'S AMAZING. Great story, every character with real personalities, EXCELLENT MUSIC (i've saved the files in my personal music folder, all songs are beautiful).
All routes are great, but i think that Cece's and Steph's are by far the best.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I've been using a walkthrough ever since I got into this game several months ago, but yeah, if you don't have a detailed what-to-do or step-by-step it's certainly easy to not gain as many points as you should. With the new update before the walkthrough was made current, I went through the game and was surprised I made about 90% of the right decisions (same thing with the recent CoBD update)

Although to be fair, this update wasn't for Cece, it was for Steph, Holly & Lexi, so I also didn't have to worry about the point system with Cece.

Agreed though on the Nuke system. The window for replying is very small. A couple of mouse-clicks too late and the opportunity is gone.
Yah
So I have played this game and Rebirth so many times through, that I am Sith Lord like in my ability to automatically pick the absolute worst choice for every single choice in the game without blinking an eye, and thinking I chose well!

Walkthroughs are great, but I ignore using them at first, just to get the Arigon authentic fucked up choice feel......
Rebirth is the only one I do well on because I have so much vampire experience I guess.
Ah well
When I play the new update, I hope I do not kill Cece or ruin lives right and left!
Peace

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game away, MC be right there to save her again .. or Steph ...
whomever is on duty that day.
Yah
So I have played this game and Rebirth so many times through, that I am Sith Lord like in my ability to automatically pick the absolute worst choice for every single choice in the game without blinking an eye, and thinking I chose well!

Walkthroughs are great, but I ignore using them at first, just to get the Arigon authentic fucked up choice feel......
Rebirth is the only one I do well on because I have so much vampire experience I guess.
Ah well
When I play the new update, I hope I do not kill Cece or ruin lives right and left!
Peace

Reactions: Arigon

FateBE

Nov 3, 2019
Does anybody have an idea how to receive "Ep5HollyInitiate" from Chapter 5. I keep being stuck to fishing and missing that part.
Followed the walkthrough as well but haven't found any answers there.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Game away, MC be right there to save her again .. or Steph ...
whomever is on duty that day.
heh
I am a strong pro Lexi on my primary play through. I do a Cece one because I am afraid of feeling shitty like I did after Acting Lessons if I don't..... Still Cece is adorable also, just doesn't compete with Lexi in my mind.

Steph.... yeah I am one of the few that never hated her. I doubt I will do that particular Leap of Faith, but you never know.

Linda... ah sweet Linda....

Robin and Kira..... as thruples go, they are definitely hot, but I will go Lexi and Holly I think.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Does anybody have an idea how to receive "Ep5HollyInitiate" from Chapter 5. I keep being stuck to fishing and missing that part.
Followed the walkthrough as well but haven't found any answers there.
You have to be on the Lexi path and the simplest sequence for the arrows when Holly is sunbathing to receive "Ep5HollyInitiate" is:

Up - Down - Down - Right - Up - Up - Right - Down

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Damn I love this game. It has tons of personality and even the songs are quite good to listen to. Playing the Cece route makes me sad that I'm not with Lexi and playing the Lexi route makes me sad that I'm not with Cece o_O

Also props to the dev for giving us a fleshed out best friend and that we can get him a girl. Many times side characters like these don't matter and I'm glad he can have a life of his own. He's a good friend and thankfully not a tool. Keep up the good work (y)
I feel the same way about Cece and Lexi, althoughif I really have to choose, it has to be Cece, she's just too precious.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
finished this update and WOW .. i've loved this games since day 1 ... managed to finish every route given to me ....
my female character of choice ... not gonna lie CeCe stole my heart .... :love:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I love the game so far, my only complain is that the dev keep adding new "possible" romantic interest way later in the game.
That aside, I loved the characters, the story, etc.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could always stick to the bowling huni and the gaming babe ... no need to stray.
I love the game so far, my only complain is that the dev keep adding new "possible" romantic interest way later in the game.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think Holly is an actual love interest, I think she's just there for Lexi's little side-fling. Yeah she has a gauge on the Contacts page, but with it being Chapter 5 out of 8, I don't think that she'll be actually romanceable.

I mean, unless the MC doesn't pick ANYONE in the first four chapters (when he's in bed at Lexi's house thinking about everyone) then MAYBE that could bring an opportunity with her later in the game? You're not going to dump whatever girl you're with to go after Holly. That really wouldn't be right, at least in my opinion. Holly's cute yes, but her being Steph's best friend and all, that might be a little awkward down the line, you know?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I don't think Holly is an actual love interest, I think she's just there for Lexi's little side-fling. Yeah she has a gauge on the Contacts page, but with it being Chapter 5 out of 8, I don't think that she'll be actually romanceable.

I mean, unless the MC doesn't pick ANYONE in the first four chapters (when he's in bed at Lexi's house thinking about everyone) then MAYBE that could bring an opportunity with her later in the game? You're not going to dump whatever girl you're with to go after Holly. That really wouldn't be right, at least in my opinion. Holly's cute yes, but her being Steph's best friend and all, that might be a little awkward down the line, you know?
Ok, you make a great point, and its unlikely you get that far into the game without picking someone, but being a redhead enthusiast (100% romance redheads and milfs in every VN I play) when Holly is first introduced she questions who we are interested in, and if you pick the indecisive option, it comes along with the dialogue "Do you believe in love at first sight?" At that point, we should have the option to continue to flirt with her as we get to know her, turning her into a legit L.I.

I adore Lexi, but after this recent update, while there was time well spent with her, there have been continued reminders she's not ready to settle down (nor should she) and any type of long-distance relationship will be ridiculously challenging, especially for a brand new relationship. For me this tips the scales slightly in Holly's favor, she's ready and willing to settle down and commit-provided its the right man. I think the MC might be the perfect man for her, even if she's bffs w/Steph and Lexi. Sure its awkward, but you can't help who you fall for and logically speaking, she's doing her best trying to be a loyal friend, pushing Lexi to a healthy relationship with a good guy (the MC), she just really isn't in a position to start a brand new relationship right before going back on tour.

As unrealistic or distasteful to some of those who play this game, I'd be ok with either pursuing Holly outright or a similar 'sharing' relationship with the MC-Holly-Lexi, similar to the Robin-Kira option. Where that fails is neither girls are attracted to other girls and only kissed twice for fun. Shy of Lexi being a better friend and seeing how much her friend is hurting, maybe she could put her own relationship with the MC on pause and give her blessing to Holly to 'explore' her feelings with the MC and see if they might have a future.

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
Drifty did it again, the unexpected and even expected scenes are aligned beautifully in this chapter.
Watching some of the new expressions/emotions is excellent, it may seem the plot is starting to get overwhelming, but I guess it will always depend on the branches the dev will invest the most.
I believe I have gone through a third (or even less) of the possible routes so far, proof of that is the fact that I got this at the pier:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a lot to explore and you can actually decide to aim at all, but Lexi, Cece and Steph, seem to be base characters for this game to unfold.
And yes, the soundtrack, all of it, call it luck, fortune or blessing, I feel more inclined to say endless nights on how to orchestrate this or that scene.
It's one of the best I have encountered here.

People can complain about whatever they want, it's in their right, but this game rocks because of the whole.
I have witnessed what happened to other projects when trying to achieve perfection from every angle.

Kudos Drifty.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes